Mrs Hinch #510 Ron should end with n-i-e not A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂 please tell me where this is posted so when I’m awake in the middle of the night I can read the comments 😆
Im slightly concerned it looks like the person has washed an electric kettle
Sorry I can't because of the rules I'd get banned lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
😂 please tell me where this is posted so when I’m awake in the middle of the night I can read the comments 😆
I actually thought she'd washed the base of the kettle, because it looks wet. I hope to god she doesn't plug it in and use it 🤦🤦

Reactions: 12
I got a lot of catching up to do so apologies for interjecting ... currently at the posts about the teethy pegs 🦷 ...
side note - made me chuckle cos I just been dealing with a teeth related incident

Anyways Sopha! Just come on to say my sssshhhoooons proper famouuussshh and gonna give you a run for your money! 🤣
He innocently posted a video onto his TikTok before he went to bed, his first ever video! To share a Funny event with his very limited friend following. He’s woken up and it’s gone viral 🤣🤣🤣🤣 nearly 4 million views in one day! He’s soooo not that kind of person so is finding all the attention hilarious! He’s been contacted by press all day in his messages to give them rights to publish etc and been featured in two stories already..... your old news Hunch 🖕🏻👍🏻
( #truestory)

moral of this story was however .... learning that even though you post videos publicly on your social media accounts the press are NOT free to just use them without your consent.
So any of those Daily Mail articles that we have recently seen Hinch on not so long ago such as her Girls night in with SS and their snapchat videos together .... she bloody well knows when they’re gonna be put in the press!!!! Cos they’ve asked her for permission! To use her clips and photos off her stories!
I bet her gleam team have got them on a constant share to all the press outlets!
Before I could do anything my son has already signed his exclusive rights away to a certain press company now so I don’t think he can go on the tv show 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️ typical kids

I’m gonna go back and catch up now 🙌🏻

Just want to also say she’s really pushing her brand again isn’t she 😡 with all the creaming up to new accounts and trying to brand herself towards the “mummy's accounts” angle now! Using her kids more cos she knows it’s the only thing she’s got thats relatable!
theyve probably had emergency meetings for weeks to try n get people engaged again! That’s why they go awol! Working overtime on pre records and premeditated actions to get people engaged! Hinch and her PR team will have all the daily stats on the unfollows! No matter what they hide from us by buying bots!
They have to act quick and that’s why she’s all over the shop with her posts! she will be getting stats on each post and what’s working and she’ll post more of what works!
ugh I can’t stand her!
And bleeping nob jockey with his ADs on hinch products! So sly and underhanded! They make me mad 😡

Reactions: 23
I knew this was going to happen on mass as soon as I saw the brillo pads 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Am I the only one who had a Thomas the Tank Engine themed bedroom as a kid? bleeping loved it. Had a Thomas bin, duvet, curtains and a nightlight. That piggy would have had be in tears every night. I'd take Tommy the Tanky any day. That's my valuable input for the night. You're welcome. Blessed be the cemetery 🙏
My sister had everything Garfield. She had this huge clock in the shape of a watch with his face on it hanging on the wall, duvet, pillow the whole nine yards. It terrified me.

Poor Ron will be waking up with nightmares from that pig. I hope it looks better once it’s painted in colour and less creepy.

Reactions: 10
I find it strange she had an 'inspo' pic and the artists impression matches line perfect for that 'inspo' pic including creepy pig and windows 🙄

Reactions: 14
There was another person asking for a paint colour that's between grey and beige, and I'm still convinced that was someone taking the piss too 😂

There's an actual group of paints called "greige" now. I bet they were formulated because of people like that going through the Hinch faze!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.