Mrs Hinch #510 Ron should end with n-i-e not A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My thoughts this morning are with little Lennie for having to endure, quite possibly, the most awful breakfast I've ever seen, but sadly, not the worst that he will get to see...mummaz is on a mission to prove to Instagram that she is a fab Mum! You go, Soph!! Oh, and give the boy some weetabix like a normal person. Thanks.
I agree the eggs are awful 🤮
Don’t want to be giving her content ideas but... have you seen those cute bento lunch boxes from Japan that they do! Omg they’re so cute and the opportunities are endless! She loves making foods into random objects so she would love it! Plenty to copy online 🤣
Obv not maybe for lon for defo for Ron!
she’s so boring 😴😴😴😴

3CE85DF6-211F-403F-9DC8-6871B92CC37B.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The pointy finger of chav is out to make "Brekkie" (hate that word) as Sopha conjures up some rubbery shite at Greyskull for Lenor. Is this after she's been to Faux Farm to feed the Maldon 3 🤷‍♀️ duck knows or even what day it is!
View attachment 1054720View attachment 1054721
Yea noticed she’s being very clever about which fingers she’s displaying ... they obv came up with this clever nail colour update idea a while ago I bet! So she can keep doing recent videos and mix in her house pre records!

Reactions: 13
I agree the eggs are awful 🤮
Don’t want to be giving her content ideas but... have you seen those cute bento lunch boxes from Japan that they do! Omg they’re so cute and the opportunities are endless! She loves making foods into random objects so she would love it! Plenty to copy online 🤣
Obv not maybe for lon for defo for Ron!
she’s so boring 😴😴😴😴

View attachment 1056251
Bought my teacher eldest daughter one like that in blue with a fork & spoon off AmazON a couple of weeks ago for work - she laaarves itttt!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Her avid followers telling the artist 'your page is going to explode' 'well done Mrs Hinch!' ... How they fail to see viewing numbers on social media don't equal commission or bookings for an artist 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I thought the mural was black and white at first!! Awful looking thing! Oh and noticed freshen up Friday spelt correct today 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just wondering if Weepy Al actually got his birrfday brekkie cooked by personally Sopha served at the show table of dust or was it all 'tend?
More likely Mummy did it and she just made up the kitchen mess for the gram. We never got to see the pics of him weeping over a laaavingly cooked full English did we? 😭🥓🍳
It got burnt and she fed it to henners they all ended up ordering a just eat McDonald’s brekkie. Hope that helps 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 13
... & 'With laaave' 😂 I was going to add a few ⚱⚱ but thought that would be taking things too far! The house entrance looks like a crem, the attick looks like coffin storage space and now we have the garden of remembrance!
Creepy vibes 😄
Hinch family burial plot ⚰
Awful looking not so secret, secret garden 🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is anyone actually jealous of her house? 🙊🙊

You couldn't pay us to move from our current house, we have had people ask us and our neighbours over the years if we'd sell, and I certainly wouldn't want to live on a busy road. We could make a good profit on our current home due to the ridiculous housing market but we wouldn't be able to afford a bigger home in the same location. Privacy and location > house size. The bigger the house, the more time and money it costs. I couldn't be bothered. 🙊😆
I'm the same, I love where I live, the neighbours are lovely and I've got some lovely open areas for the dogs. It's a small house but it's homely. Her new house is lovely but greyskull, not for a million pounds.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion

Hinch Breakfast Buffet: Teefy Pegs and Grey Matter Eggs
Sorry don't know how to edit my original comment but I see since I posted that hybrids of this thread title had already been put forward by others 🤣🤣 apologies!!

Reactions: 5
Basically Ronnie's nursery is for Instagram not for him 🙄🙄🙄 didn't she claim he liked buses once? And he liked diggers so much he had a digger themed birthday party? 🤔

Reactions: 21
Drives me nuts as well. I think she does, have seen the sheep simpering before thinking she came up with stuff, plus that fabulous mag insta post basically credited her for something she posted but absolutely did not come up with! They’re part of The Sun though so not exactly high up on the morality scale 😑
I used to have a Fb friend years ago who would do similar and just post status’s that were quotes but never say they were and just tired to pull them off as their own words .. and I mean that’s all the statuses they ever painted and lots of them ... and people who had no clue commenting and reinforcing theIt actions giving them attention as if it’s their own sword! When you can see through it’s sooo infuriating!
Use your own words or quote where its From! Imbeciles!
Soph all over though isn’t it! She’s not got one original bone in her body! Her house ideas her cleaning tips! Food ideas! Weaning tips! Words!! All ripped off other people and not crediting them!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.