Mrs Hinch #510 Ron should end with n-i-e not A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what colour they’d be if she did.
I’m guessing dulux hay bale, greige, white or grey. Since they’re the only colours she knows.
Na she's gonna bring out a new range her llamas sitting on a train so when the kettle boils they can all go choo choo .

What the fuk am I going in about it'll be greige .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
New thread tittle
Stop spending money ya dozy bint
Won't be long before you're skint!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Na she's gonna bring out a new range her llamas sitting on a train so when the kettle boils they can all go choo choo .

What the fuk am I going in about it'll be greige .
Oh my god I’ve just had a horrific thought.
Llamas and alpacas were quite a big trend a while ago, like prints on mugs and the like.
Can you imagine if she jumps on that bandwagon with the woolly wankers (still crying at that, poor things😭🤣) and she does alpaca “merch” or god forbid a childrens book about the adventures of Roy, Raymond and Rodney or whatever they’re called 🤯
HINCH IF YOU READ THIS GIVE US CREDIT BABE

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh my god I’ve just had a horrific thought.
Llamas and alpacas were quite a big trend a while ago, like prints on mugs and the like.
Can you imagine if she jumps on that bandwagon with the woolly wankers (still crying at that, poor things😭🤣) and she does alpaca “merch” or god forbid a childrens book about the adventures of Roy, Raymond and Rodney or whatever they’re called 🤯
HINCH IF YOU READ THIS GIVE US CREDIT BABE
Oh gosh no please don't give her ideas 😭 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That mural. The issue is that it’s got a very finite life. No child over the age of 8 or 10 is going to be seen dead with that on their bedroom wall. It’s really quite ugly.

But, because it’s painted rather than pictures, or even one of those massive acrylic wall coverings, it will be painted over. What a waste of money.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Holy duck just realised something....she’s noticed how successful the Yorkshire Shepherdess was...she thinks she’s going to be the Essex Shedherdess! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just spotted this on one of the local groups.....surprise surprise the sister has been tagged in the comments too.

View attachment 1055727
Two Ducks, a full time job!! WT? are these people as mad as her. Nooo, ducks waddle around and sit on ponds. They don't need cuddles and full time care. I used to have 3 of them, and apart from cleaning them out, yeuk! and feeding them, they more or less took care of themselves. They are all f ducking idiots.

Reactions: 8
The mural is gorgeous, but age appropriate? I’m not a best selling author guysssss but when we decorated my daughter’s room we took her with us and she chose the wallpaper herself and she was 2!

Reactions: 13
Hinch, best selling childrens auuuufah, featuring friendly farmer Jimbob and the adventurous alpacas, with a special mention of weeping Al and his magic tool kit
You missed out Freda in her maids outfit milking jimbob in the stables 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Two Ducks, a full time job!! WT? are these people as mad as her. Nooo, ducks waddle around and sit on ponds. They don't need cuddles and full time care. I used to have 3 of them, and apart from cleaning them out, yeuk! and feeding them, they more or less took care of themselves. They are all f ducking idiots.
My auntie had 2 ducks. They were bloody hilarious, such characters 🤣 extremely defiant unless you’re shaking a tub of mealy worms. I’d love to see Hinch rounding them up for bedtime into their hutch 😂

But you’re right, my aunties ducks had an enclosure with a paddling pool and they just strutted about doing their thing. Light clean of the enclosure each day and then a weekly full clean out of their home and enclosure.
Checking for eggs daily, feeding them twice and the occasional treat but they do what they want🤷🏻‍♀️
Tapped in the head these people.

You missed out Freda in her maids outfit milking jimbob in the stables 🤢
It’s a childrens book you dirty mare 😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Was she trolling us with that mushroom egg concoction? Did we miss a trick? Mushroom Manshun? We were too busy puking our “brekkies.”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My auntie had 2 ducks. They were bloody hilarious, such characters 🤣 extremely defiant unless you’re shaking a tub of mealy worms. I’d love to see Hinch rounding them up for bedtime into their hutch 😂

But you’re right, my aunties ducks had an enclosure with a paddling pool and they just strutted about doing their thing. Light clean of the enclosure each day and then a weekly full clean out of their home and enclosure.
Checking for eggs daily, feeding them twice and the occasional treat but they do what they want🤷🏻‍♀️
Tapped in the head these people.

It’s a childrens book you dirty mare 😱😱
Come on now it's Hinch we're talking about she does fek all that's age appropriate

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.