Mrs Hinch #510 Ron should end with n-i-e not A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who cares if they climb into bed every hour (or whatever she said)

… we do. Because we’re up for work the next day you lazy cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Inch just hangs around Tessshco now does he?! Has he got a job there? Maybe announcing ‘good evening shoppers’ 😂

doesn’t matter what you get her for valentines hunnay, she’s only gonna say whoo hooo hooo 🤣
Probably got a big badge saying "Here To Help" and collects the Trolleys whilst shouting Oi Oi every two minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
A gated area is perfickt for a swimming pool. Let's hope none of the boys can get near it. If she lets her son stand in a field of alpacas, she'll let him wander near a pool. 🥴

Reactions: 15
I think that gated area is to the left of the house as you look at the front door. It looks pretty sizeable - the full depth of the house possibly.

0FFB33F7-9FD5-4E2C-B5A3-E3E7D4EBB415.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Secret garden 🤣🤣🤣 Alright Enid Blyton! duck me it’s just another bit of garden sectioned off by a hedge and a bleeping gate you melt 🤣 It’s about as secret as her chiselled jawline

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Sofa has just started following these for the scchrettt gardennnnnn guyssshhhh. Only the worlds finest for our relatable sofa, no home bargains here guyssshhhhhh I wonder if that’s what she has in mind for the secret garden at the farm house.
I clocked that the other day. My assumption was for the patio but totally could be for the “secret garrrrdinnn”. My guess for the walled garden was an elaborate veg patch.

Reactions: 11
Look at me with my huge fields & ALSO a sectioned off garden that is MUCH bigger than the majority of My followers gardens 🙄 " not tryna brag or anyFINNN" I JUST LOVE IT GUYSH

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I spoke too soon! Inch is advertising his wife’s flowers trying to drum up valentines sales! So sneaky! He is blatantly advertising her products! He’s such a geezer. Can’t stand the way he talks or even how he words his posts. I read the words and can hear his creepy voice 🤢
He did that with her Christmas trees too. I hate these two.

I've said it before but I'll say it again. The rose industry is terrible for the environment. This is an older article but I saw a French documentary a few days ago and the problems still exist: workers being subject to carcinogenic chemicals and pesticides which are banned in Europe, for example.

She doesn't give a 💩 as long as their pockets are being lined.

Screenshot_20220211-162715_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220211-162728_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220211-162756_Chrome~2.jpg
Screenshot_20220124-220618_Kindle~2.jpg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
The Schecret garden guyssch seiarate from the fields. WHAT bleeping FIELDS? You mean the garden! It’s a garden in a garden. You don’t have fields as IT’S NOT A bleeping FARM.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I called them wooly beasts on #509 but no idea who called them wooly wankers. Made me chuckle when I saw that.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did I hear her right when she said it's separate from the fields and not just field?! Does that mean she's bought fields or is that what she calls the large lawn at the front of the house and the area where the alpacas are?🤔 honestly guys I'm so confused 🧐😵

Reactions: 13
Hot tub for sure. Bloody hell I won’t be able to cope with those two cavorting in a hot tub. :sick:
Freda will be delighted though. I hope we don't get photos of them sat in it, with a glass of proscecco in each hand. And bragging while her fans are struggling to find the money for their water rates because their electric bill is sky high ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.