Mrs Hinch #510 Ron should end with n-i-e not A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she bought an indoor basket on wheels to clean up the alpaca poo?! Has she never heard of that thing called a wheelbarrow 🥴
I’m sure she got Ronnie a little one of his own or did I imagine that? So she must know what a wheelbarrow is 😂

Reactions: 10
anything is possible in Soph-time, but the artist is sharing it on his own page too so she’d have had to make him agree

There’s something in the corner, not sure if it might be the feet of that mirror she whitewashed as that was in there before - looks like they’ve superimposed the image on the walls over a photo and the bit below is still there

View attachment 1055263
This is the kind of thing I’m here for.

been busy staring at my two year olds teeth today trying to work out why I don’t want to eat his teeth.
she can never say anything about his personality or interests can she?
as much as solomon is NOT mother of the year I find it waaayy more relatable seeing Rex living in his Spider-Man onesie (my two year old wants to live in his SM costume 24/7) and able to play with his toys all round the house. I think Ronnie does sit and play. I really do. But she’s never there to see it.

Reactions: 20
Christ, isn't here anything this woman won't put her name to, to push the 'Hinch' Brand?

The secret garden is a nod to tattle, 'Yes my boys will have a safe space outside that isn't covered in Llama tit'.
If she uses the little walled garden as the boy's play area she's a bigger twit than ever considering the size of the garden they have.
Will Ronnie be shoved out of sight down the side of the house like he's been behind the sofa for his whole life??

Reactions: 18
The secret garden SHOULD be a play area for ron and len where no animals are allowed 🤔 will it be naaaah something for Soph of course!!!
It would make sense if you have a walled area like that to make an effort to keep a play area, free from dog and alpaca mess, especially if the rest of their garden is going to be allowed to be torn up by tend alpaca 'escapes', but I put money on a million seating areas as it's probably the only private area given how much seems to be visible from the road.

Reactions: 18
I will find out from my friend if they've been contacted for a pool. They own a local pool company and has done a few quotes for 'celebs'. The last celeb couple he visited told him they wouldn't pay for his services but would advertise his company on Instagram, he told them where to go!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
It was "Ron's weaning journey" that brought me to tattle. The constant begging at Ella's kitchen drove me mad. I can't wait for her downfall and the majority of huns to realise their queen is in fact a massive bleep 👏
The portion sizes got me, no way did he even eat even a quarter of the plate size she used to give him.

But she would always show a empty plate, not a video of him squelching the food up in his hand and dropping it on the floor, shaking his head back and forth, whilst keeping his mouth closed and refusing to eat, like every baby and toddler in the world does at some point with baby led weaning (or even spoon fed weaning if you're old like me lol 🤣)

I had my kids before baby led weaning was introduced, and even with me holding a spoon and feeding them myself, while they had their own spoon to hold and use, it would be a right mess lol.

But yeah Ronnie used to eat it every mouthful, and not make a absolute mess in the process... okay Zoph 👍 🤣

I just hope she doesn't start making huge portions for Lennie now 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
The secret garden could be:
1. Swimming pool because SS has one & she will need one too (with the energy bills increasing this would be a significant cost to keep heated)
2. Her very own petting zoo with a load of animals
3. Helicopter pad
4. Astro turf football area
5. Turn it into an enchanted forest to rival SS
The possibilities are endless….whatever it will be, it will be for Instagram content as always.

Surely her followers are getting fed up with the endless bragging by now?

How many more times - IT’S NOT A FARM!!

Soph you just have a large garden! Stop trying to make it into something it can never be! That’s just stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Very much doubt that gate has been fresssshened up - been replaced with a new gate more like 🥱🥱🥱 Where's the evidence soph??? 🧐
I'm sure your bestie Solomon would have actually filmed herself "freshening" it up 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This is the kind of thing I’m here for.

been busy staring at my two year olds teeth today trying to work out why I don’t want to eat his teeth.
she can never say anything about his personality or interests can she?
as much as solomon is NOT mother of the year I find it waaayy more relatable seeing Rex living in his Spider-Man onesie (my two year old wants to live in his SM costume 24/7) and able to play with his toys all round the house. I think Ronnie does sit and play. I really do. But she’s never there to see it.
I’m not convinced that it isn’t the feet of a ladder! Can’t wait to see the new carpet compared to in this image.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.