Mrs Hinch #510 Ron should end with n-i-e not A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Friday night take-away in our house, so I just asked Mr Wize Owl ‘Sopha Style’ what he wanted:

Me: “Do you fancshy Fisch and chipsh or Pischzzza?”
Mr Wize Owl: “Why are you talking like George from Rainbow?” 😂

We are both now covered in spit which flew everywhere. Try saying it and not spit 😂
This has really made me laugh 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
WTF was that poor boy eating? Looks like slop from a pigs trough

WTF was that poor boy eating? Looks like slop from a pigs trough

Reactions: 8
Why has she bought an indoor basket on wheels to clean up the alpaca poo?! Has she never heard of that thing called a wheelbarrow 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sorry if this has been said not caught up yet... do you think this IS the finished result?? Like filter it a but by the filter queen to make it look authentic but actually this is it done and its been done weeks???

(Edited for awful typing 😅)
anything is possible in Soph-time, but the artist is sharing it on his own page too so she’d have had to make him agree

There’s something in the corner, not sure if it might be the feet of that mirror she whitewashed as that was in there before - looks like they’ve superimposed the image on the walls over a photo and the bit below is still there

8ADFBB73-F238-49B8-8475-83B2D47F449D.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 12
The 'secret little garden' is the only place that will be safe from stampeding alpacas.

Ps loving the humble brag...oh you poor peasants, only the one garden for you?
PPS. IT'S NOT A bleeping FARM AND NEVER WILL BE

Reactions: 30
Anyone ever looked at another person's teefz and thought, mmmmm I could just eat those?

Nope, me either. What a strange woman she is.

IMG_20220211_145236.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Christ, isn't here anything this woman won't put her name to, to push the 'Hinch' Brand?

The 'secret little garden' is the only place that will be safe from stampeding alpacas.

The secret garden is a nod to tattle, 'Yes my boys will have a safe space outside that isn't covered in Llama tit'.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The "Here at Hinch Farm" bit 😖 it's NOT A bleeping FARM DOPEY SOPHIE!!

Looking forward to turning it into something special.... brag brag!!!! By the summer most of your sheeple will be broke from trying to pay bills and eat you shallow twit!

Fantasheee Sopheee strikes again! Woohoo 🤪👍🏻🖕🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The secret garden SHOULD be a play area for ron and len where no animals are allowed 🤔 will it be naaaah something for Soph of course!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Friday night take-away in our house, so I just asked Mr Wize Owl ‘Sopha Style’ what he wanted:

Me: “Do you fancshy Fisch and chipsh or Pischzzza?”
Mr Wize Owl: “Why are you talking like George from Rainbow?” 😂

We are both now covered in spit which flew everywhere. Try saying it and not spit 😂

Sopha is a twit, Inch is Fiddle’s Muse and the Woolly Wankers are pissched off as Sopha teleported to Muschroom Manor to give them Lenor’s leftover musschy messch 🦙🦙🦙

ATV, Lingo Lateeeeers 👍🏻
Brilliant,ive started doing it as well I said the other day to my husband I’m going for a scccccchower to be fair to him he just humours me🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Couple of things - that gate is a new gate! That’s not been repainted
And the other thing - duck knows what colour those towels are- she filters her photos so much you’d have to go into store to actually see the colour of them

Reactions: 12
Couple of things - that gate is a new gate! That’s not been repainted
And the other thing - duck knows what colour those towels are- she filters her photos so much you’d have to go into store to actually see the colour of them
Looking at the pics it looks like the same gate I've even counted the slots 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Que the sheep desperately trying to create a “secret garden” in their garden,which is just a garden🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.