Mrs Hinch #510 Ron should end with n-i-e not A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hinch is the type who would love to be given her own branded shite for presents! Can see Inch actually getting her some of her own flowers #AD

Those towels don't look good quality, can't wait to see the reviews on those 🤣

Reactions: 20
Hinch is the type who would love to be given her own branded shite for presents! Can see Inch actually getting her some of her own flowers #AD

Those towels don't look good quality, can't wait to see the reviews on those 🤣
The very same women who filmed herself buying the 'last copy' of her own 'book' in b&m

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has she put them towels up because I said her clothes and homeware was ripping and tit quality 🤣🤣🤣 soph they all look the same colour. Take the flunking filter off you silly moose.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The plagiarism really pisses me off. I’d be fuming if someone copied something I’d said in a paper i had done and didn’t reference me! Why can’t she just add a link to where she got it from at least? does she do it in hope people thought she wrote something so eloquent?

Reactions: 20
she do it in hope people thought she wrote something so eloquent?
Drives me nuts as well. I think she does, have seen the sheep simpering before thinking she came up with stuff, plus that fabulous mag insta post basically credited her for something she posted but absolutely did not come up with! They’re part of The Sun though so not exactly high up on the morality scale 😑

Reactions: 10
Sat here trying to work out how Soph thinks that she invented towels. Sorry to burst your bubble Hun, but I'm a few years older than you and we definitely had bathroom towels when I was growing up. You did not "design" a plain grey hand towel or a bunch of cream roses. Still baffles me how she gets paid to just put her name on labels for things that already exist.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Friday night take-away in our house, so I just asked Mr Wize Owl ‘Sopha Style’ what he wanted:

Me: “Do you fancshy Fisch and chipsh or Pischzzza?”
Mr Wize Owl: “Why are you talking like George from Rainbow?” 😂

We are both now covered in spit which flew everywhere. Try saying it and not spit 😂

Sopha is a twit, Inch is Fiddle’s Muse and the Woolly Wankers are pissched off as Sopha teleported to Muschroom Manor to give them Lenor’s leftover musschy messch 🦙🦙🦙

ATV, Lingo Lateeeeers 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Friday night take-away in our house, so I just asked Mr Wize Owl ‘Sopha Style’ what he wanted:

We are both now covered in spit which flew everywhere. Try saying it and not spit 😂

Sopha is a twit, Inch is Fiddle’s Muse and the Woolly Wankers are pissched off as Sopha teleported to Muschroom Manor to give them Lenor’s leftover musschy messch 🦙🦙🦙

ATV, Lingo Lateeeeers 👍🏻
Your post has taken me about 3 minutes to read 🤣 I couldn't get any further than George from rainbow from laughing!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

ATV, Lingo Lateeeeers 👍🏻
Coughing away laughing reading this (in that Hinchsssh voice!) 🤣 George from bleeping Rainbow he was a dopey pink Hippo!
Laaave this Rainbow piss take.... literally! 🌈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jesus Soph. That breakfast was tantamount to child abuse. I hope he has an explosive tit to seek revenge.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I bought that rolling cart in home bargains a couple of years ago. I bought it to stash my gardening bits and pieces and move bags of compost from shed to garden
Its awful, it tips back really quickly, the wheels aren't great going over grass.
Shes such a dick.
Hope it tips on her and covers her in the boys tit

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I havent caught up so its probably been said but be more transparent sofa.
Clearly someones managment read the MHMMDI comments 🙄

"They miss home bargs hauls hunnay youre not relatable oi oi"

Cue eating rons teeth, mushroom egg slop (in an undeclared ad?) A haul like the old days and then of course... another actual declared AD

Get fucked.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.