Mrs Hinch #510 Ron should end with n-i-e not A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Inch just hangs around Tessshco now does he?! Has he got a job there? Maybe announcing ‘good evening shoppers’ 😂

doesn’t matter what you get her for valentines hunnay, she’s only gonna say whoo hooo hooo 🤣
In that case if Inch is the new welcome member of staff for Tescho Maldon I’m never popping in there again, it’s bad enough as it is with him keep popping up there.

I bet he’s the kind to pass by too closely to you in an aisle and creepily say “Sorry loveeeee, bit close weren’t it” and sleazily laugh. Then when you meet him down future aisles he winks and says “Oi Oi” 🤢 Made myself feel queasy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thank goodness. Nothing I hate more than when my bland, colourless towels fade on me!
Omg they look just like the crappy, donkeys years old towels my mum would give me and my siblings when we went to the beach as kids 🤣🤣🤣
Same tit quality as her clothing obvs 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's strange how these places become popular.
I'm pretty sure most of the clientele won't have a clue who she is? They can barely remember their partner's name 🤭
The famous Jam place is the same,sells over priced and over rated food and folk flood there.There's 3 in spitting distance of Maldon now.She made a thing of Trace and her going there a while back.
I’m pretty sure most of the customers and staff wouldn’t have a clue who she is 😂

When I last went to the Jam place with my mum (Pre-pandemic) there was a coach load just arrived there, they were also stampeding to get to the restaurant 😂 never seen folks with walking sticks move so fast, bless-their-arrrrrts.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh god. More bleeping hinch tit. Huns flocking to Tesco’s over tit towels in greige. duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just catching up on her stories and on here … can we talk about those mushrooms ? Is it so hard to cut them with a knife? Chopping them 🥴🥴.

@Pollyanna263 I have a great thread suggestion … but is it really too early to Post?
I don’t know what the tattle rules are on when to start the thread suggestions… I just carried on from @Bunnykins page 30 onwards

Reactions: 6
Sorry for going a little bit off topic but someone on mhmmdi is asking what colour people are painting their garden fences this year!! What the actual duck?! Since when has seasonal fashion colours for gardens been a thing and should I be worried about my unpainted fences? If so I'm going to have to tell my daughter to cancel her wedding this year; I have much more important things to be worrying about. 😟

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It's the sheer amount of food waste she produces too, when families are struggling with their food bills. I can't see Zoph or Onslow eating the leftovers. She really is too far removed from reality now. These fans feeling inadequate, because they haven't got the time, or the financial means to make 3 cooked meals a day for their children as well as themselves, and often than not skipping meals themselves so their food lasts longer for the week. Giving them weetabix, or a mashed up rusk or banana for breakfast is absolutely fine, but they'll see her making these things for breakfast, and feel like they're a crap parent. This is where Zoph needs to realise she isn't relatable anymore, and to take a step back and go back to her roots. Otherwise she'll find herself and Onslow taking up those offers of reality tv in a few years when her account is dead in the water, and they can't afford to buy bots anymore to keep up the pretence they are so popular to companies.

She riles me so much 😤
It was "Ron's weaning journey" that brought me to tattle. The constant begging at Ella's kitchen drove me mad. I can't wait for her downfall and the majority of huns to realise their queen is in fact a massive bleep 👏

Reactions: 13

Here’s the AD! Not that we need to call bingo any more, she’s so predictable. I just like an excuse to use this GIF 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry for going a little bit off topic but someone on mhmmdi is asking what colour people are painting their garden fences this year!! What the actual duck?! Since when has seasonal fashion colours for gardens been a thing and should I be worried about my unpainted fences? If so I'm going to have to tell my daughter to cancel her wedding this year; I have much more important things to be worrying about. 😟
God that's really sad! Fences ffs? I think that's far down the list of most people's priorities! My daughter is also getting married this year.

Reactions: 7
Imagine if that was the only thing you had to worry about in life,the colour of a fence 🤯
Hinch effect again,what is wrong with these morons

Reactions: 19
In that case if Inch is the new welcome member of staff for Tescho Maldon I’m never popping in there again, it’s bad enough as it is with him keep popping up there.

I bet he’s the kind to pass by too closely to you in an aisle and creepily say “Sorry loveeeee, bit close weren’t it” and sleazily laugh. Then when you meet him down future aisles he winks and says “Oi Oi” 🤢 Made myself feel queasy 😂
He’s the type that would touch your waist whilst scooching past you in aisle and all isn’t he 🤮 “sorreh luv”
He he needs to be branded as a contraceptive.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That egg/cat sick brekkie for Lonnie was erm rather grey, if he flings it up the walls she won’t find it again, give the lad some cereal or toast.

And no Soph we aren’t all where we should be, my heating bill is going up by over £120 a month, more than I spend on food each month for myself & my kids, all whilst you swan back & forth to 2 houses with the heating on full whack showing off the latest tat you’ve bought, silly tart, wind your neck in.
I wish I could like this over and over 😂 exactly how I feel 🙌🏻

Reactions: 10
I just want to let it be known I had my milk churn first, ya know because I love on an actual f#*king farm!! It's hard enough to get nice country decor (that in doesn't cost an arm and a leg) when everywhere wants to sell grey sparkly stuff (no offense to anyone with grey sparkly stuff) without the hinchers hogging it all!!!! 😡😡😡

Reactions: 10
Hang on Sopha, let me put on my spechiaaaal glasses so I can try and differentiate the different colours 👓 Nope they still all look the same colour.

Also, to me and most they ARE just towels, Sopha and babies are babies not towels. Not having my own home range feels amazzzzing! Hope that helps. ATV 👍🏻

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.