Mrs Hinch #510 Ron should end with n-i-e not A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That “brekkie” made my gag reflex go 🤢🤢🤢 I’m gonna have to phone work tonight and tell them I’m bleeping sick! I wouldn’t feed that tit to my cat and he eats anything! I wouldn’t even let my nephews look at it! I’m honestly bleeping offended by that state! Well done you tart you’ve pushed me over the edge, hurt my feelings and made me want to cry 😭 🤣🤣 I’m genuinely offended by this can we report stories? Lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I would flounce big time if this was the thread title. Wouldn't cope with thinking about crunchy eggs every time I read it.
She ruins everything doesn’t she.
Mushrooms make me feel sick at the best of times. How many did she blend for poor Lonnie 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Also what with the “and do my thaaaang?” Clearly today I’m triggered by everything

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She added Philadelphia!
Ah, i had my phone on mute, so i didnt have to listen to her shlur sounds lol

Nice to see after 2 years of feeding Ronnie, she still hasn't learned how to make something that looks remotely appetising for a child 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I see after my two year break from her, she's still obsessed with the egg a day though, suprised she didn't add cheese too 🤣, just give him baby porridge ffs
It looks absolutely vile 🤢 I’m just surprised she didn’t wrap it in her favourite Jus-Rol.

One of my little Owlets is fussy and if they don’t like anything they call it “Crusty” If I served this up to them I would soon be wearing it 😂 This definitely looks Crusty, Nusty Crusty 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Poor Lon's breakfast looks like my washing machine seal when a tissue has been through the wash.

What a witch

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
She ruins everything doesn’t she.
Mushrooms make me feel sick at the best of times. How many did she blend for poor Lonnie 🤢
A punnet of mushrooms and one egg. Poor lad.

Also, I absolutely get thinking your babies are so cute that you could eat part of them. It's an actual scientific thing. But teeth though? That's not normal. Feet, cheeks, little squishy noses yes. But not teeth 🤢

I'm more and more convinced that, I can't remember who originally came up with this but it makes some sense, she's actually an advanced AI experiment gone rogue. She's just too weird sometimes.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
There once was an uncle named Bob,
Who at the garden centre saw a slob.
The slob’s name was Sopha,
Her mum was her gopher,
And neither of them had a job.

Sophie likes cooking with eggs.
The boys wished they could go to Greggs.
Mushrooms she did blend,
Tastebuds to offend,
While she eats Ron’s toothy pegs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
So she's already been to home bargains and back. It's only 10.15. It takes me ages to get 2 kids ready and be out before then. Oh o forgot all she has to do is palm them off to fiddles

Reactions: 15
Another tone deaf post. Even though we are lucky and can afford to heat our home, we are thinking of ways to save and watching our bills more closely. Everything seems to be so expensive lately.

All those 'bargs' add up.

The real world vs Mrs Hinch's world.

Screenshot_20220211-111431_Chrome~2.jpg

Screenshot_20220211-111107_Instagram~2.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.