Mrs Hinch #510 Ron should end with n-i-e not A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in the holy duck is that she has fed Len? Mushroom scrambled eggs? 🤮🤮🤮 poor kid, that looked disgusting.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Good Morning Beautiful Fat Hens xx

Ahhh yes... a day off and pop on yet another copy/paste quote and add "You've got this!x" - use your poor overly exposed son to add to the cuteness and show you're such a 'sweet relatable kond mummaz & fwend to all ya hunzzzz!'

Same tit, different day from the terrible mother & dim crashing bore! (Yep - you can tell the mood I'm in! 😵🤯)

The usual 4 letter word we love so much on here springs to mind the minute I see anything she posts and Sopha is using her boys almost constantly for content which is so sad she finds this is acceptable. All they know is a bloody mobile phone shoved in their faces they think it's normal🤳👨‍👦

Maybe you can put your kids first for once and do something with them, just for them - away from the bloody gram and detach your grabby claws from your phone for the duration? 🤔

Don't think you can manage that somehow and the bragfest/pre-records/Ads and your bleeping pointless Alpacas will keep rolling on repeat whilst you continue to make a complete tit out of yourself just for money.

The trip to Tessscho the other day was bloody embarrassing - one massive sly advert for Hinch tatt. What a pair of uninspirational greedy chavs these lovely boys have as parents, they deserve so much better!

Morning rant over guyyyssch 😘
Well said! 👏🏻

Reactions: 6
duck sake, I spoke to soon......

And as if my magic, here's Lonnie, but with a weaning story (full brekkie that a toddler would eat) cooked by some tat from tescoooooo #undeclaredad

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Still trying to catch up but on the topic of things scaring us as a kid, the film Howard the duck scared the beJesus out of me. As did the scene in Rodger rabbit when the cartoons were being melted. 🤣🤣

Back to hunch, that post this morning, is she trying to justify putting her kid in danger 🤔
You do you even if it means risking your child's life is basically what she should have said.

Reactions: 12
Is she really playing the exhausted Mummaz card?? Seriously??
With 2 unemployed adults (use that term loosely) at home and Fiddle & Weeping Al on tap I’m finding it very hard to understand quite how exhausted she could possibly be.
Read the bloody room Sopha for once in your bleeping privileged life!! 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 43
6 undeclared Hinch ads in Len’s breakfast stories.

Chopping board x2
Frying pan
Spatula
Candles x2

• Angry
Reactions: 33
My thoughts this morning are with little Lennie for having to endure, quite possibly, the most awful breakfast I've ever seen, but sadly, not the worst that he will get to see...mummaz is on a mission to prove to Instagram that she is a fab Mum! You go, Soph!! Oh, and give the boy some weetabix like a normal person. Thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Ran here when she served that monstrosity! Blended mushroom and eggs 🤢🤢 I just can't cope...

Ran here when she served that monstrosity! Blended mushroom and eggs 🤢🤢 I just can't cope...

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.