Mrs Hinch #510 Ron should end with n-i-e not A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1. Sophie, you do not need to buy any cleaning products. You have a garage with a better stock list (gifted) than most supermarkets.
2. The rolling kart. Pointless, useless.
3. The milk churns do not add any authenticity to your faux farm narrative.
Hope this helps!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I’m so sorry for this, but it looks like that weird mush you get on dirty dishwasher filters.
Maybe that’s where she got her inshperatioooon, she saw the mushy dishwasher mess and thought “Mmmm that looks tasty, lets recreate it for Len’s brekkie, the shoppers hunssss will larrrrrve it” followed by a loud cackle 😂

It looks like something Henners brought back up after feeding him off her plate 🤢

A cook she is not, a twit she certainly is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just wondering if Weepy Al actually got his birrfday brekkie cooked by personally Sopha served at the show table of dust or was it all 'tend?
More likely Mummy did it and she just made up the kitchen mess for the gram. We never got to see the pics of him weeping over a laaavingly cooked full English did we? 😭🥓🍳

• Heart
Reactions: 15
A rolling cart to muck out the boys.

What’s wrong with a wheelbarrow?
Doesn't she already keep all the mucking out stuff in the shed anyway? Why does she need to cart it all around? I'm sure people who do this for a living can manage without another bit of plastic shite to carry their stuff a few meters?? She's so bloody wasteful!

Remember Polly? What happened to Polly. Hinch, are you gonna show us Polly again? If not we'll assume it's gone down the tip along with ever other fad that crossed your tiny little mind.

Reactions: 16
Why does she need a cookbook, to come up with blended up mushrooms and scrambled eggs?! 😂
On the upside at least she credited where she got the idea from i suppose for once. It looks like vomit though, poor kid, glad I haven't gotta change his nappies later lol
It's a shame cause WhatMummyMakes (I know that's not her brand anymore, changed it to be more inclusive) actually makes really great and tasty food. Basically, whatever you're eating, they eat. I've never seen her make something so bland in all the time I've followed her.

Reactions: 7
Nails well hidden in that video I see!!
Could be from September for all we bloody know!

Reactions: 13
So, let me get this straight.....

She’s going to muck out the boys 🦙 and do her thaaaang? In the rolling Kart?? 💩💩💩 Why not use one of your many toilets to do your thaaaang Sopha? 💩😂
By ‘do her thaaaaang’ she must mean do nothing. So the kart will just sit and gather dust 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
"Who cares if they eat that chocolate for breakfast"

Actually, I care. Mum of four here with no additional help from grandparents or stay at home husband plus a job to get to...and even I manage not to let them eat chocolate for breakfast. It's lazy, sorry Sophie. Im a pretty laid back mum and let my kids eat chocolate treats but not for breakfast unless it's Easter or Christmas.

Reactions: 37
Also the who cares if they eat chocolate for breakfast well a responsible parent would! I’m the cool aunt and I would bleeping hit the roof of my nephews ate chocolate for breakfast in my care, not only that but I can’t be arsed to have my sister hit the bleeping roof at me for doing so

Reactions: 22
Pretty much everyTHAAANG she films is likely to be a pre-record and she just hits post whenever she feels like it. No way has she made Len that pan fried mushroom vomit and gone to Home Bargs in Chelmsford (I presume) all by 10am!

A rolling cart? Wtf .. I think she should fold herself in half, get in it and go for a roll down the road to test it out! 🙈
Sopha definitely has a seriously out of cuntrol spending habit, buys tit for the sake of it.

• Heart
It's a shame cause WhatMummyMakes (I know that's not her brand anymore, changed it to be more inclusive) actually makes really great and tasty food. Basically, whatever you're eating, they eat. I've never seen her make something so bland in all the time I've followed her.
It's the sheer amount of food waste she produces too, when families are struggling with their food bills. I can't see Zoph or Onslow eating the leftovers. She really is too far removed from reality now. These fans feeling inadequate, because they haven't got the time, or the financial means to make 3 cooked meals a day for their children as well as themselves, and often than not skipping meals themselves so their food lasts longer for the week. Giving them weetabix, or a mashed up rusk or banana for breakfast is absolutely fine, but they'll see her making these things for breakfast, and feel like they're a crap parent. This is where Zoph needs to realise she isn't relatable anymore, and to take a step back and go back to her roots. Otherwise she'll find herself and Onslow taking up those offers of reality tv in a few years when her account is dead in the water, and they can't afford to buy bots anymore to keep up the pretence they are so popular to companies.

She riles me so much 😤

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.