Mrs Hinch #510 Ron should end with n-i-e not A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a suspicion that James short for Jim has gone back to work šŸ¤”
Sorry to laugh at your thought, but that's hilarious šŸ˜‚ but, what makes you think this?

WTF has she fed poor Lonnie this morning šŸ¤¢ and who has she stole her good morning mama, you can do this quote from this time?

Reactions: 20
She's very negative and bitter isn't ol' Sophie? There is always a self soothing passive aggressive tone behind all of her little quotes. Her misery and sadness is quite deep rooted.

Sorry to laugh at your thought, but that's hilarious šŸ˜‚ but, what makes you think this?

WTF has she fed poor Lonnie this morning šŸ¤¢ and who has she stole her good morning mama, you can do this quote from this time?
Screenshot_20220211-104801.png
found part of it, she seems to have made the rest up for her own reasons

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Am off work today having A deep rest catching up on housework shopping etc just had a quick look at her followers bought bots and fake profiles why donā€™t brands check out the followers before collaborating, they are obviously mostly all so fake, especially the later ones, Russian, Asian, all with just a handful of posts and obviously fake. When will people wake up to this bleeping inflencer lying robbing no morals bastatrds culture, it has got to be one of the most dishonest platforms around.

Reactions: 14
Pretty much everyTHAAANG she films is likely to be a pre-record and she just hits post whenever she feels like it. No way has she made Len that pan fried mushroom vomit and gone to Home Bargs in Chelmsford (I presume) all by 10am!

A rolling cart? Wtf .. I think she should fold herself in half, get in it and go for a roll down the road to test it out! šŸ™ˆ
Sopha definitely has a seriously out of cuntrol spending habit, buys tit for the sake of it.
Thereā€™s a Home Bargs in Maldon, but I doubt sheā€™d go there because she thinks sheā€™s shooo famoush and all the hunssss sit outside from 7am onwards in case she decides to grace it with her preshence šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nails well hidden in that video I see!!
Could be from September for all we bloody know!
Did we not see her with different nails this week? Weren't a couple of them a neutral colour and the others burgundy? They looked all burgundy again today šŸ¤£ I usually don't give a hoot about her nails but this feels significant.

Mushrooms in a blender ? Just why šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢
They were mushrooms? duck šŸ¤® thought they were oats šŸ¤£ that's the worse loooking concoction she's ever made!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Itā€™s been a few weeks. Viewed this mornings stories and see nothings changed with plagiarised quotes & diarrhoea food. Least Ron & Jamie short for James didnā€™t have to suffer this time!

Reactions: 11
Oh my days, just duck the duck off Inch. Heā€™s about as funnnnnay as an itch on my arse.

Yeah, your wifeā€™s got herself a deal with Tescho to flog her flowers. Only an hole would then go there, take a photo and tend to buy them for her for Valentineā€™s Day šŸ™„

He really gives me the creeps, sleazy git šŸ¤¢

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Yes Jamie, I'm sure she will love to be gifted flowers with her own brand plastered over them. Better to have a dead bunch from a petrol station than put a penny in your greedy little pockets !
Screenshot_20220211-110115_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Oh my days, just duck the duck off Inch. Heā€™s about as funnnnnay as an itch on my arse.

Yeah, your wifeā€™s got herself a deal with Tescho to flog her flowers. Only an hole would then go there, take a photo and tend to buy them for her for Valentineā€™s Day šŸ™„

Buying his wife her own branded flowers. How bleeping romantic!! Spare me the šŸ¤¢ on valentine's Day...dreading those stories

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
C75804E3-8B3B-4370-8360-E23FF94D4AAD.jpeg

Hinch Tesco 12 roses - Ā£20
Asda 12 roses - Ā£12

Of course sheā€™s going to approve, more money in the bank. Great marketing! šŸ‘ŒšŸ‘

Clueless šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 24
Thereā€™s a Home Bargs in Maldon, but I doubt sheā€™d go there because she thinks sheā€™s shooo famoush and all the hunssss sit outside from 7am onwards in case she decides to grace it with her preshence šŸ˜‚
I just saw that at after sadly googling .. is it fairly new? Lonnnnng opening hours today! Wonder what she did with that huge overflowing trolley load she bought just before Christmas?

Reactions: 7

Did he disclose that ad??

Wouldn't be suprised if he did give her flowers that had her name on them lol. Me personally, would be pretty pissed off if I were gifted something from my own brand lol

Reactions: 10
Hinch & Fiddle have been sniffing around there for years.
It's deteriorated in my opinion-perhaps her stuff is in there already šŸ¤”šŸ˜‚
If youā€™re chatting about the garden centre with the ā€œnice coffee shopā€ in Tiptree, I went there at the weekend and saw nothing of Hinches. Hopefully thereā€™ll tell her to duck the duck off if she suggests flogging anything there.

spelling edit šŸ™ƒ

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
If youā€™re chatting about the garden centre with the ā€œnice coffee shopā€ in Tiptree, I want there at the weekend and saw nothing of Hinches. Hopefully thereā€™ll tell her to duck the duck off if she suggests flogging anything there.
Yep there's definitely not the market for her stuff there! Although covid seems to have hit it hard, it's nowhere near as nice as it used to be, so who knows. I'll make sure to check out the outdoor bodged up reduced corner next time I'm there to see if there's any weepy specials šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.