Mrs Hinch #510 Ron should end with n-i-e not A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ I wouldn’t even feed that my dog.
BUT I KNOW SOMEONE THAT WOULD!
OI OI SOPHAAAA

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The pointy finger of chav is out to make "Brekkie" (hate that word) as Sopha conjures up some rubbery shite at Greyskull for Lenor. Is this after she's been to Faux Farm to feed the Maldon 3 🤷‍♀️ duck knows or even what day it is!
Screenshot_20220211-093609_Instagram.jpg
20220211_094234.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Has anyone seen ss story with her new pup on Rose sleeping right by her? What is it with these 2😳 we know they've not got the followers they claim too, but come on, set a bloody example you irresponsible assholes 🤬 Back on topic, I know I've said this before, but it pisses me right off, Inch claiming to have 812k followers, he only follows 2, Hunch & Henry 🤢 I follow the amazingly inspirational bowel babe, no words can really express how brave that lady is. She has 391k(real) followers. Let's join forces today & do some bot reporting on these fake grandiose narcissists. 👊💪

Reactions: 22
Just checking in, she wants to eat her sons teeth and is feeding them brains. Hmmm.

Standard Day in Hunch weirdness then. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh duck me that breakfast is a grim concoction 🤢🤢🤢 he can just have mushrooms cut up on the side surely at that age?! And some regular scrambled eggs. Christ poor kid 😂

Reactions: 22
Even her bloody food has to be grey 🤮 gosh I would have gagged just looking at that let alone eatting it. Had a re read of the wiki and searched some threads and names as I've missed so much with them going so fast . Very interesting reading. I actually feel a bit sorry for her, I can't see how she will ever be able to quit insta, her family have made her what she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
'You are exactly where you are meant to be' is the biggest load of 💩 I've ever heard. The women is a soulless cretin.
That's probably one of the more insulting things I've ever seen her post. Is she implying that people who are living on the brink of poverty, or stuck with an abusive partner, or were themselves a victim of abuse as children, are where they're supposed to be?? Or does it only count if you're doing well?

Reactions: 25
Oh geeeez she’s “cooking” again 🤦‍♀️ That poor bloody child.
You can tell she’s got help because who honestly had time to faff like that with 2 kids as well as get one out of the door to nursery?
Bit of toast at home and then a banana in the pushchair whilst power walking up the road was my normal back in the day!

Reactions: 26
So is she just not even bothered about her nails not matching anymore? 🤷🏼‍♀️ Sorry if this has been mentioned already but her nails on inches story were different to her nails today. She's not even trying anymore is she. 🙄

Reactions: 16
Why does she need a cookbook, to come up with blended up mushrooms and scrambled eggs?! 😂
On the upside at least she credited where she got the idea from i suppose for once. It looks like vomit though, poor kid, glad I haven't gotta change his nappies later lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
What the actual duck is that? 🤢 I wouldn’t even feed it to the woolly wankers let alone Lenor.

#EggyMess 🤢
I see after my two year break from her, she's still obsessed with the egg a day though, suprised she didn't add cheese too 🤣, just give him baby porridge ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You’re wrong Hinch in saying no one can tell you how to raise your kids, Social services can😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I’ve got that book and that recipe isn’t even in there! She’s obviously using the book to work out how to cook scrambled eggs and added her own weird twist. 🤮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.