Mrs Hinch #509 Garage floors on Klarna while Roy the llama causes drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hah! She clearly got in trouble with Zoflora when she poured it in a jar with hot water and they released a statement saying “don’t do that, the fumes are dangerous!” She got in a huff and went on to use other things, as Fiddles famously stated “people like a change once in a while” when asked why Hinch no longer used Zoflora. So now she is back to soaking her cloffs but with a lid 😂 She never outright addresses any of her dangerous practices, the snake.

81B57C28-8B5E-4C04-A03C-9CF9A3FF7974.png
1AC6F839-DD69-4E43-ABC3-D74CB06B60AB.png
27685E5A-6B68-445C-A6AB-A357533C020D.jpeg
ABE819BB-734C-456D-8326-76F89406F832.jpeg
181F01F2-6D0A-4CDC-B59C-A0FE7925C3D7.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I actually live on the outskirts of Maldon and my daughter and I came round a bend recently to be confronted by 2 Alpacas on the loose (not Sofa’s) being chased by, I presume, the owner 🤣🤣🤣
Give it time! Except the next owner will be recording it for the gram!

Reactions: 14
Does anyone else feel as though she never really wanted kids? Like she's just had them to fit into her "perfect" world, get married have kids sort of thing? She seems so much more relaxed and natural with those alpacas than she ever has with her own kids. She should've just opened up an animal sanctuary.
The alpacas and Henry have had more freedom on tend farm than those little boys have in their whole lives, I know we don't see everything but with her money what's the excuse for not going on family days out? She has the freedom and money to do a different dayout every week or even just a park trip. We never see it.

Reactions: 41
Things I've learnt today: I really bleeping hate alpacas. I hate the way they run. I hate their fluffy legs. I hate their faces. I hate the way they stand and I find them quite revolting.

This little lesson came out of the blue as I previously thought they were quite cute and I even have a lovely photo from a few years ago of me and 2 of my children with one. But today they have just filled me with absolute rage for no apparent reason.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Hah! She clearly got in trouble with Zoflora when she poured it in a jar with hot water and they released a statement saying “don’t do that, the fumes are dangerous!” She got in a huff and went on to use other things, as Fiddles famously stated “people like a change once in a while” when asked why Hinch no longer used Zoflora. So now she is back to soaking her cloffs but with a lid 😂 She never outright addresses any of her dangerous practices, the snake.

View attachment 1051433View attachment 1051434View attachment 1051435View attachment 1051436
Instagram is her job.

Imagine being 41 31 and having mum show up at your work to speak for you...🤣 Grow up.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

View attachment 1051433View attachment 1051434View attachment 1051435View attachment 1051436
Is fiddles on the happy juice for wepettos birthday?
let’s hope she makes an appearance on tattle to defend soph exotics parenting style, thread could use a shake up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Things I've learnt today: I really bleeping hate alpacas. I hate the way they run. I hate their fluffy legs. I hate their faces. I hate the way they stand and I find them quite revolting.

This little lesson came out of the blue as I previously thought they were quite cute and I even have a lovely photo from a few years ago of me and 2 of my children with one. But today they have just filled me with absolute rage for no apparent reason.
It’s The Hinch effect.
I used to be a fan of jus roll Pastry because I’m a lazy mam at tea time.
I can’t stand the stuff now. Reminds me of polished claws and Mariah Carey screeching in the bavkftound

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I actually live on the outskirts of Maldon and my daughter and I came round a bend recently to be confronted by 2 Alpacas on the loose (not Sofa’s) being chased by, I presume, the owner 🤣🤣🤣
OMG 😂😂😂 I bet you thought it was them at first 😂 I literally think it’s only a matter of time before it will be the Maldon 3 on the loose. I live in Maldon and hope to see it 😂 🏁🦙🦙🦙

• Haha
Reactions: 24
All that guff about animals is to Tattle for being outraged about her endangering her kid. I’m sure Royoioi would never go nuts, he looks absolutely stable and trustworthy doesn’t he 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Omfg just caught up with Ron left alone with livestock. Is she really stupid🤬 phone in her hand and behind brick wall. She don't deserve the boys, she shouldn't even be allowed animals.. Why also would you want random people to love your child so you can exploit the boys for money . i got 3 daughters to love and a new puppy. Sorry to disappoint you grinch but i don't love Ronnie or any other random kid. I do feel sorry for him for being brought up in this circus tend farm. Fake pre recorded life built on lies. You've made your millions do the right thing, look after your kids for once and keep your kids and what's going on with them off social media especially if the reason you moved was privacy.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It’s The Hinch effect.
I can’t stand the stuff now. Reminds me of polished claws and Mariah Carey screeching in the bavkftound
It is!! Before Hinch I loved me some Zoflo, reminded me of my late Nan. Then the checkout lady in Sainsbury's asked me if I was a Hincher once and it ruined it for me forever

Seriously, why isn't she doing the cornflake cakes with Ronni e instead of bleeping recording it as per usual. Get on the floor and be a bleeping mum

Reactions: 24
It is!! Before Hinch I loved me some Zoflo, reminded me of my late Nan. Then the checkout lady in Sainsbury's asked me if I was a Hincher once and it ruined it for me forever
Same. I know lots of people that hate influencer culture. Anti influencer attitudes seem to be increasing to, people just aren’t appreciating being advertised to constantly when the cost of living is just so high. I definitely actively turn away from brands who hook up with influencers now. You don’t need all them cleaning products anyway, that’s for people who don’t know how to clean and mask with floral smells. I’ve always thought it’s hilarious people think hinch is clean. She’s very dirty and unhygienic.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Honestly I felt mad at Xmas time with her and the day Jaimie landed at the house in the camper. So I typed into Google "I hate mrs hinch" and tattle came up 😍 I wish I found it sooner, I'd honestly never heard of it before x
Welcome to the 'sesspit'!

I think I came here to read about MOD and FOF, found this thread and was hooked. I didn't know much about her and wondered what was wrong with her and why she had a thread....🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
Same. I know lots of people that hate influencer culture. Anti influencer attitudes seem to be increasing to, people just aren’t appreciating being advertised to constantly when the cost of living is just so high. I definitely actively turn away from brands who hook up with influencers now. You don’t need all them cleaning products anyway, that’s for people who don’t know how to clean and mask with floral smells. I’ve always thought it’s hilarious people think hinch is clean. She’s very dirty and unhygienic.
I absolutely turn away from certain brands purely based on who they work with. I find the way they market their brands really off-putting and would 100% rather go for own brand stuff over big named stuff any day purely based on this.

• Heart
It’s The Hinch effect.
😭😭😭😭😭😭☠☠☠☠ I spat my tea back in the mug reading that lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s The Hinch effect.
Sopha’s put me off a lot of things. I used to quite like Mr Wize Owl in grey joggers while decorating or cutting the real not ‘tend grass, but they are banned in our house now. Along with Spaghetti Hoops, anything with a heart on or heart shaped and if I ever see Mr Wize Owl karate chop a cushion again (He dared to once) I will pack him off to the karate chop cushion people 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I wonder how long it'll be until we see Jayyyymeee on I'm a celeb. I'll be taking advantage of my free five votes when it happens lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.