Mrs Hinch #509 Garage floors on Klarna while Roy the llama causes drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😭😭😭😭

Be even better if they brought celebrity big brother back, hinchers would soon see what a slimey bumhole he is after he's been in there a few weeks and he's forgotten about the cameras.

We can live in hope lol
The thought of that has given me a rash 😂 Can you imagine his creepy, sleazy voice nominating people in the diary room 🤢 I bet he’d want the roles of Alpha male and cleaner. He’d be showing everyone around explaining that the bidet is for your bum bum innit. I doubt he’d last a week, his fellow housemates would all vote him and his grotty flip flops up for eviction 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not a fan of the wall memorial. The animals are just a bit too much 😳 but each to their own I guess

Reactions: 11
Sorry if it’s berg said but was Stacey trolling her earlier when talking about how Rex and showing how well he speaks.
I don't think she was trolling tbh, she's just a mum showing her kid off on Insta (not that I agree with nippers being exposed to all and sundry on social media). It's not fair to assume that her posting vids of Rex is just to spite someone else.

To stay on topic, I'm still in disbelief that Lovely Ron is allowed so close to Royoioi and his cronies without appropriate supervision. That's an accident waiting to happen, and someone needs to step in before it's too late.

Reactions: 26
The thought of that has given me a rash 😂 Can you imagine his creepy, sleazy voice nominating people in the diary room 🤢 I bet he’d want the roles of Alpha male and cleaner. He’d be showing everyone around explaining that the bidet is for your bum bum innit. I doubt he’d last a week, his fellow housemates would all vote him and his grotty flip flops up for eviction 😂
Slagging him off in the diary room lol and mentioning his manky vests 🤣 meanwhile he thinks he's Mr Big and everyone loves him 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know it’s not the SS thread, but I’m loving the shade she’s throwing at Hinch and Audrey chicken strip with “wind beneath my wind” and Be more Rex 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm pretty sure the painting so far is just the base. He then adds colour on top. Looking at his Insta pictures he's done similar colours then shows the finished article after the main colour is added. Hope I'm right here anyway.

Just to add when my oldest was a toddler I moved into a house where the small baby room had already been painted all round the room. Hills (a bit like tellytubby land with a big sun rising over the hill) with cartoon like pictures including the Pink Panther which was brilliant, and other characters which sadly I can't remember now. (This was 40 years ago :ROFLMAO: ) Much more fitting for a young child, and everyone loved it. I think this is wrong for Ron, something farmy yes, but with colourful tractors and just a few cartoon style animals. These pictures could give him nightmares.
I get what you mean. It’s quite grown up isn’t it? Although I won’t lie sheep are one of my favourite animals (quite random I know) but I think I’d be over the moon with them on my wall🤣🤣 I do think instead of all of the hills and scenery there should have been a tractor or whatever. My little boy likes diggers.
Hopefully he may get a toy one in his room or something. Or one of those beds that looks like something (a tractor for example) would be cool. It’s not like she’s not got the money to get custom furniture like that.

Reactions: 8
I don't know what has annoyed me the most.

Her utter irresponsible actions with her child & 3 dangerous animals

The Tesco trip

The fact that the mural actually looks really good and I want it to be horrific 🙄

Reactions: 12
How do you report ? When I've tried you have to choose an option and 'cause it's a bot' isn't one of them 🤣 I've done it previously and said they was pretending to be 'someone I know' anyone know if that's the right way ?
i do it as it’s posting content that shouldn’t be on insta, then it’s spam

Reactions: 10
The thought of Earthworm Jim shouting oi oi at thousands of creepy crawlies as they're dumped on his gormless head has amused me no end! I'm a Celeb need to sign him up.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I would really love to know at what stage in his non verbal life so far has Ronnie expressed his love of anything farm related?! bleeping winds me up how she pretends all this tit is what he wants and not actually in her own pea sized brain. Let your child express himself you bleeping selfish prick!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
The thought of Earthworm Jim shouting oi oi at thousands of creepy crawlies as they're dumped on his gormless head has amused me no end! I'm a Celeb need to sign him up.
It would be the best, Freda would obviously have to move into the loft to babysit Zoph. I don't think she could cope looking after her two boys and her fury brats without adult supervision 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Slagging him off in the diary room lol and mentioning his manky vests 🤣 meanwhile he thinks he's Mr Big and everyone loves him 🤣🤣
He’d be strutting around like RoyOiOi, thinking everyone larrrrrves him cause he’s so funnnnnay. Meanwhile, back at Greyskull or Mushroom Manor (Wherever Sopha decides to teleport herself to) she will be sat crying in Henner’s basket because she misses her childcare provider. Fiddle however is larrrrrving him being in the CBB house because she can spy on him in the shower 🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think it will be Hinch trying to go on I'm a Celeb either this year or next. She'd love being able to eat next to nothing, moaning to other Z-listers about how hard her life is as an influencer and how she gets trolled constantly blesserart. And she'll absolutely thrive off the letters from home and constantly playing the sad mum missing the kids card. When really we all know she'd take a locket with pictures of Audrey and the Maldon 3 inside.
Or a hanky with mummmazzzz perfume sprayed on it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
It would be the best, Freda would obviously have to move into the loft to babysit Zoph. I don't think she could cope looking after her two boys and her fury brats without adult supervision 😂
Fiddle would be there to meet him as he crosses the bridge out of there, ready to cop a feel in front of the cameras

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Don’t see the need for the sheet on the floor personally when that flooring is easily wipeable. Come on sopha thought you were the ‘Queen’ of cleaning 🧼 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Those animals are so eying up Ron for an attack, They are in a pack looking at a smaller animal and he is trespassing on their territory now.
She's given them permission to roam around the whole of the 'farm' now because they look cute running around ffs.

Why are they sitting on the kitchen floor near the dog bed? Lovely.
See cling-on is there again.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.