Mrs Hinch #509 Garage floors on Klarna while Roy the llama causes drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤦🏻‍♀️Big bows, massive frilly dresses. ( nothing wrong with a little frilly dress)

but we all know Hinch will make the dresses Extra puffy and loads and loads of tulle.

oh the matches outfits she’ll do🤦🏻‍♀️ And the matching dresses.
Just catching up. Pray she has another boy,🤣 nothing wrong with boys but you could see her disappointed look in Lennie gender reveal,x

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve been tend working at my tend job back in my tend office and I’m fuxking exhausted. Seeing that her ‘work today has been filming the Peckham three run around dangerously close to her child is….

Reactions: 16
I have visions now of her screeching their names like that woman who lost her pet parrot chanel 🤣🤣
OMG 😂😂😂 I can imagine sitting down with a cuppa to watch Anglia News and all of a sudden hear her screeching on there, followed by Inch shouting “Oi Oi boys! Come errrrrrre”and just see the Maldon 3 pronking around the High St, up and down the hill and along the prom. I’d larrrrrve it if this was accompanied by the theme music of ‘The Benny Hill Show’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That golden pothos has grown an awful lot in one year. I have lots of them in my house and yes they grow quickly but I’d love to know her secret because they haven’t grown that much in the space of a year. Something not quite right there.
EFA3551E-CED6-48D1-9F12-BE5BA6C246D7.jpeg

Reactions: 19
I have visions now of her screeching their names like that woman who lost her pet parrot chanel 🤣🤣
I just imagine her getting all the weird old man names mixed up and screeching ‘Ere Ronnie! Errr Raymond, Royoioi, Rodney, errrr Lennie…Henry, JAYMAAAIII’

• Haha
Reactions: 20
OMG 😂😂😂 I can imagine sitting down with a cuppa to watch Anglia News and all of a sudden hear her screeching on there, followed by Inch shouting “Oi Oi boys! Come errrrrrre”and just see the Maldon 3 pronking around the High St, up and down the hill and along the prom. I’d love it if this was accompanied by the theme music of ‘The Benny Hill Show’ 😂

That would make my year. It would be like Fenton the dog, chasing those deers, with his owner screaming his name. She'd never live it down. 🤣

OMG 😂😂😂 I can imagine sitting down with a cuppa to watch Anglia News and all of a sudden hear her screeching on there, followed by Inch shouting “Oi Oi boys! Come errrrrrre”and just see the Maldon 3 pronking around the High St, up and down the hill and along the prom. I’d love it if this was accompanied by the theme music of ‘The Benny Hill Show’ 😂
[/QUOTE,]

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just imagine her getting all the weird old man names mixed up and screeching ‘Ere Ronnie! Errr Raymond, Royoioi, Rodney, errrr Lennie…Henry, JAYMAAAIII’
Sometimes I wonder if she’s joking with the kids names tbh.
Lennie… Henry.

if she gets another pet & calls it Corbett I’ll die

• Haha
Reactions: 28
C'mon Roy, take one for the team before you're re-homed, due to one of the kids developing a allergy to you all lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is what I thought today with them running free, if she's not got enough space she'll need to secure that garden more. Imagine if they all got out on to that tiny lane.
It just didn't make sense as they ran past kitchen 😂 up on the patio, like no harm but those 3 don't seem the brightest bunch I was waiting on one of them running into the side of the house!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That golden pothos has grown an awful lot in one year. I have lots of them in my house and yes they grow quickly but I’d love to know her secret because they haven’t grown that much in the space of a year. Something not quite right there.
View attachment 1051318
Is that her potatoes on them shelves? Potatoes need to be stored in the dark as they go green when they're left out in the light

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ooh there was a story of the boys and the niece baking for gepeto just now but it's gone?

Nope it's back....🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.