Mrs Hinch #509 Garage floors on Klarna while Roy the llama causes drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The wall mural is beautiful in my opinion, but it’s also incredibly tit that it’s been done in what looks like teabag water of different strengths. It reminds me of when you do a bit of Egyptology homework in primary and you stain all of your papers with teabags so they look aged.
Why can it not be colourful? Can you imagine how lovely that would look with proper colours?!
I think whoever has painted it is talented but it’s such a shame it’s a muted palette to match her tastes. She’s basically gone from grey on grey to having different shades of “hay” or also that “greige” she keeps waffling about.
I'm pretty sure the painting so far is just the base. He then adds colour on top. Looking at his Insta pictures he's done similar colours then shows the finished article after the main colour is added. Hope I'm right here anyway.

Just to add when my oldest was a toddler I moved into a house where the small baby room had already been painted all round the room. Hills (a bit like tellytubby land with a big sun rising over the hill) with cartoon like pictures including the Pink Panther which was brilliant, and other characters which sadly I can't remember now. (This was 40 years ago :ROFLMAO: ) Much more fitting for a young child, and everyone loved it. I think this is wrong for Ron, something farmy yes, but with colourful tractors and just a few cartoon style animals. These pictures could give him nightmares.

Attachments

Reactions: 18
Ah making cornflakes cakes, a lovely chance for Ronnie to engage in this activity... Oh wait he's just sitting next to the niece making them 🤦

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I'm pretty sure the painting so far is just the base. He then adds colour on top. Looking at his Insta pictures he's done similar colours then shows the finished article after the main colour is added. Hope I'm right here anyway.

Just to add when my oldest was a toddler I moved into a house where the small baby room had already been painted all round the room. Hills (a bit like tellytubby land with a big sun rising over the hill) with cartoon like pictures including the Pink Panther which was brilliant, and other characters which sadly I can't remember now. (This was 40 years ago :ROFLMAO: ) Much more fitting for a young child, and everyone loved it. I think this is wrong for Ron, something farmy yes, but with colourful tractors and just a few cartoon style animals. These pictures could give him nightmares.

I never post on here..I’m a lurker the worst of the worst 🙊
But this is the first thing I thought, those pigs give me nightmares!! It’s beautiful and the artist is very talented but I feel the design should be something a child asks for and isn’t just surprised with….

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The cornflake chocolate things activity is perfect for Ronnie's age...the niece getting so involved at her age is a bit off. Is she going to be kept younger and immature like soph seems to be raised like?

Reactions: 23
I wonder how long it'll be until we see Jayyyymeee on I'm a celeb. I'll be taking advantage of my free five votes when it happens lol
I think we should all call ITV and recommend it. He could play Lingo covered in creepy crawlies (He’d feel right at home with them) If he gets an answer wrong he could be gunged with fish guts. I would be sat eating crunky snacks shouting “Oi Oi, go on my son” to whoever’s gunging him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I cannot understand how she has never ever addressed covid. Never said anything about lateral flows, going for a PCR, rules around visitors and birth partners when she had Lonnie
my 3rd child has just tested positive on a lateral flow this eve so thats all 3 kids and me that have now had it and the ensuing pcrs and isolating and missing work (oh silly me that doesn’t happen in hinch land) my husband has thus far avoided it and my sister and her lot have just all come out of isolation as it spread through them

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I think we should all call ITV and recommend it. He could play Lingo covered in creepy crawlies (He’d feel right at home with them) If he gets an answer wrong he could be gunged with fish guts. I would be sat eating crunky snacks shouting “Oi Oi, go on my son” to whoever’s gunging him 😂
😭😭😭😭

Be even better if they brought celebrity big brother back, hinchers would soon see what a slimey bumhole he is after he's been in there a few weeks and he's forgotten about the cameras.

We can live in hope lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder how long it'll be until we see Jayyyymeee on I'm a celeb. I'll be taking advantage of my free five votes when it happens lol
I think it will be Hinch trying to go on I'm a Celeb either this year or next. She'd love being able to eat next to nothing, moaning to other Z-listers about how hard her life is as an influencer and how she gets trolled constantly blesserart. And she'll absolutely thrive off the letters from home and constantly playing the sad mum missing the kids card. When really we all know she'd take a locket with pictures of Audrey and the Maldon 3 inside.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hah! She clearly got in trouble with Zoflora when she poured it in a jar with hot water and they released a statement saying “don’t do that, the fumes are dangerous!” She got in a huff and went on to use other things, as Fiddles famously stated “people like a change once in a while” when asked why Hinch no longer used Zoflora. So now she is back to soaking her cloffs but with a lid 😂 She never outright addresses any of her dangerous practices, the snake.

View attachment 1051433View attachment 1051434View attachment 1051435View attachment 1051436View attachment 1051444
Imagine being 31 and having mummy fighting your battles 😂😂😂 I reckon Fiddle is behind the hate tattle insta as she likes most comments it makes I noticed 👀 bleeping old fruit bat!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why were they making cakes at near 9pm?! And again on the kitchen floor...USE YOUR bleeping TABLE, THATS WHAT THEY ARE FOR!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I cannot understand how she has never ever addressed covid. Never said anything about lateral flows, going for a PCR, rules around visitors and birth partners when she had Lonnie
my 3rd child has just tested positive on a lateral flow this eve so thats all 3 kids and me that have now had it and the ensuing pcrs and isolating and missing work (oh silly me that doesn’t happen in hinch land) my husband has thus far avoided it and my sister and her lot have just all come out of isolation as it spread through them
Sopha has never addressed Covid.
Never talks about what goes on outside her family bubble. I think she chooses to block things out and live in her fantasy world.
Sorry to hear your 3rd child tested positive & hope they will make a good recovery.
Can't believe what Boris has announced today, don't think they care anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Ive been offf for a few days but man am i pissed off the mural artwork is beautiful but where rhe bleeping colour? Hes an almost 3 year old he needs colour in his life!!

Reactions: 2
I think it will be Hinch trying to go on I'm a Celeb either this year or next. She'd love being able to eat next to nothing, moaning to other Z-listers about how hard her life is as an influencer and how she gets trolled constantly blesserart. And she'll absolutely thrive off the letters from home and constantly playing the sad mum missing the kids card. When really we all know she'd take a locket with pictures of Audrey and the Maldon 3 inside.

Be even funnier if Zoph decided she's the camp cook, slop on a plate anyone. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Report report report🤪
How do you report ? When I've tried you have to choose an option and 'cause it's a bot' isn't one of them 🤣 I've done it previously and said they was pretending to be 'someone I know' anyone know if that's the right way ?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.