Mrs Hinch #509 Garage floors on Klarna while Roy the llama causes drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long before it starts getting warmer and she leaves a door open and Roy comes strolling in and won't leave. They are def not llama people at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Anyone who lives near her, can you do a recce to find out when her shopping gets delivered.....

I'm waiting for when they have to leave the shopping on the roadside of the gate due to roaming alpacas

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think her family member is tending to be her.
0ADE03C2-3180-4BCD-8400-8FF896F744C7.jpeg

Hope whoever they are are getting a hefty cut of the royalties

Reactions: 17
That golden pothos has grown an awful lot in one year. I have lots of them in my house and yes they grow quickly but I’d love to know her secret because they haven’t grown that much in the space of a year. Something not quite right there.
View attachment 1051318
She has the heating on 655 degrees in that house so it’s probably growing at the speed of light to get to a window or door to escape!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Currently sat in hospital and there's a woman with a toddler who has ingested a dishwasher tablet. Seen the idea to store them in jars on instgram 👍

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
I would pay good money to see her chasing them up and down Maldon Hill on futz 😂
I actually live on the outskirts of Maldon and my daughter and I came round a bend recently to be confronted by 2 Alpacas on the loose (not Sofa’s) being chased by, I presume, the owner 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
That golden pothos has grown an awful lot in one year. I have lots of them in my house and yes they grow quickly but I’d love to know her secret because they haven’t grown that much in the space of a year. Something not quite right there.
View attachment 1051318
She got 'Kieth' in 2019. I have this plant too. Its about 6mths old and mine hasn't grown in a single vine, its spread and has maybe 6 vines so it quite bushy and the longest ones are about 1/2mtre long.
She must be trimming the extra vines off so the growth goes into one single one.
Either way, it looks tit

While looking up the plant (which if you scroll along her highlights to the end is under ebayers) you realise how much she's spent on stuff that has never been used or seen again

Reactions: 22
Currently sat in hospital and there's a woman with a toddler who has ingested a dishwasher tablet. Seen the idea to store them in jars on instgram 👍
🤦🤦🤦🤦 I hope the kid will be alright. And the mom gets a lecture off the doctor for decanting and storing cleaning products where a kid can get to them. All so their cupboards (that nobody can see inside anyway) or on their worktops "look pretty", absolute morons.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Pets do all of this for you Sofe and in return you do sweet FA to keep your handsomes happy and healthy. Henry is literally the dog version of Eeyore. Poor thing 😢
45EA3B6C-E6A5-4ACA-97A0-35198F07695B.png

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Pets do all of this for you Sofe and in return you do sweet FA to keep your handsomes happy and healthy. Henry is literally the dog version of Eeyore. Poor thing 😢View attachment 1051415
What's annoyed me most about this is all on board have put this quote on the back of that awful footballer kicking his cat (no effing words for that scummy behaviour or anyone who could hurt an animal for that matter). But she doesn't ever address controversial issues does she ?

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Anyone who lives near her, can you do a recce to find out when her shopping gets delivered.....

I'm waiting for when they have to leave the shopping on the roadside of the gate due to roaming alpacas
The gate's open alot-it's just a matter of time before it goes tits 😒

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.