Mrs Hinch #509 Garage floors on Klarna while Roy the llama causes drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let that poor boy have some bloody colour woman! His room is his space would some primary colours really hurt you that much!! The world is not grey and beige!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Also, why is it when they're indoors and doing activities with Ron they're the typical helicopter parents and waaaay OTT with interfering but when its an unsafe environment (like with the alpacas of doom) its like woah step back let Ron get on with it. Make it make sense!!!!
you’re so right! Two sets of hovering grabby hands for everything indoors (Remember the advent calendar, the four hovering hands for opening a small present?!) but nah let’s chuck the boy in the alpaca pen with no supervision, wtf 🤔

Reactions: 27
The Big Boy room could have been an ideal opportunity to help Ronnie but yet again she does nothing to help stimulate him or provide any sort of colour or fun. Why does she only ever think of herself?

Reactions: 16
What is she on calling brilliant pads secret sponges!!! How the hell hasn't a so called cleaning influencer ever heard of them! Surely her mother must have used them. I've used them for at least 35 years but only to clean oven interiors and racks etc or a really burnt pan, they aren't for wiping out your clean dishwasher or your unused hob and they will scratch brushed stainless steel. How can anyone take this clueless idiot seriously.

Reactions: 31
Let that poor boy have some bloody colour woman! His room is his space would some primary colours really hurt you that much!! The world is not grey and beige!!!
Suits her personality, sorry I meant aesthetic, dull and boring.

That poor kid though, that mural would freak me out at night if I were still a child, with shadows playing tricks on you at night. I hope it doesn't for Ronnie, but I can see it being painted over within a year.

Reactions: 16
I’ve a few things to say.

1) I’m going to ignore the Ronnie and alpacas here because there’s nothing more I can say that hasn’t been said. Rest assured I’m as angry as anyone.
2) Ron - loved by millions. What she means is SHE is loved by million. Ronnie is a product of her. Ronnie is “loved” and Ronnie is her (in her mind) therefore everyone LOVES her. She can’t simply state EVERYONE LOVES ME so she finds other ways to say it ie YOU ALL LOVE MY SON. THE SON I CREATED. YOU LOVE ME.
3) Her new nails - she’s deliberately gotten nails where the index and thumb are identical to the previous style. I question whether last nights Tesco facade was real time.On her grid post a commenter says she saw them in Tesco last night but it’s impossible to tell whether that person meant it in a way that implied it wasn’t what hinch had shown. I’d wonder who has done these new nails. A betrayal to trace surely?

I was going to say more but I can’t even be bothered anymore. I’m shattered from my tend job and parenting two young kids without several adults doing it all for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Hope your ok, I will admit I never got the hype never wanted to follow her untill I came across tattle and this thread you guys keep me entertained so much so I had to join tattle 😂
Honestly I felt mad at Xmas time with her and the day Jaimie landed at the house in the camper. So I typed into Google "I hate mrs hinch" and tattle came up 😍 I wish I found it sooner, I'd honestly never heard of it before x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
The wall mural is beautiful in my opinion, but it’s also incredibly tit that it’s been done in what looks like teabag water of different strengths. It reminds me of when you do a bit of Egyptology homework in primary and you stain all of your papers with teabags so they look aged.
Why can it not be colourful? Can you imagine how lovely that would look with proper colours?!
I think whoever has painted it is talented but it’s such a shame it’s a muted palette to match her tastes. She’s basically gone from grey on grey to having different shades of “hay” or also that “greige” she keeps waffling about.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Honestly I felt mad at Xmas time with her and the day Jaimie landed at the house in the camper. So I typed into Google "I hate mrs hinch" and tattle came up 😍 I wish I found it sooner, I'd honestly never heard of it before x
It was brummymummyof2 who made me find my way here 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.