Mrs Hinch #509 Garage floors on Klarna while Roy the llama causes drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bumped into someone yesterday that I'd not seen since the start of Covid. This woman was completely unrecognisable, there was no remaining recognisable features in her face, only her voice gave her away. Fillers Botox, god knows what else. All I could think about was bloody Mrs hinch and her face, and how little a casual acquaintance would recognise her after 2 years. I look like my mum, I won't be changing any of that.
Each to their own but personally I can't stand it. So many ladies i know are having things done and it looks terrible. I wouldn't know sopha if she walked passed me. I'd know her voice though.

Reactions: 15
And the award for sh*t mother goes to…

I’m sorry but how can she not see that is totally irresponsible?! Who’s fault would it be if something happened to little Ron?!

I actually have no words, she will never learn.
I actually felt really sorry for the boy when the alpacas were coming towards him. He has clearly been put in the field for the video ...he's looking around for someone as they've moved away fast. The video looks like it's been shot in different takes too....that will be because kids & alpacas don't perform when you what. Lord! If she wants things to sit and look pretty get dolls & cuddly toys bloody twit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
I’m gobsmacked.

Leaving her two year old son in a field alone with three wild animals is child neglect.

Putting your son in danger purely for social media content is beyond sick. Parents are supposed to protect their children. Her disgusting husband is just as bad for enabling her. They care about nobody but themselves. And money.

Those poor, innocent boys deserve better than having a pair of greedy, fame chasing con merchants for parents.

Someone needs to intervene. Before it’s too late.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
im going to respond properly to this.

I’d back that tattler all the way with this. Yes it is important, her child is at potential risk, risk she hasn’t evaluated for a start, risk she’s knowingly put him into. How she can’t evaluate the dangers of what she’s done is beyond me. I don’t leave my kids with the dog alone, ever because he’s a dog and could turn at any minute. What happens when Ron gets trampled by those alpacas because she can’t see that those livestock are dangerous?

So you can stick your “you really think” comment where the Sun doesn’t shine. Anyone who thinks what she’s done with Ron and those dangerous livestock is acceptable needs their heads testing.
not to mention his “invisible speech needs“ meaning he can’t even shout for help or to vocalise his discomfort and fear.

• Sad
Reactions: 48
He was looking back at her for reassurance and she obviously encouraged him to stay there and told him it was alright to do so.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Just caught up after seeing the horror story of a 2 year old toddler alone in field with 3 territorial, unpredictable alpacas 😨😱 made my blood run cold 🤦🏼‍♀️As a mother I cannot fathom how she can happily stand there filming her child when at any second he could be attacked and seriously hurt ...or worse 💔 surely this counts as child endangerment??? It's not the first time she's shown Ronnie (on camera) in a potentially dangerous situation with the alpacas either 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 35
Just caught up after seeing the horror story of a 2 year old toddler alone in field with 3 territorial, unpredictable alpacas 😨😱 made my blood run cold 🤦🏼‍♀️As a mother I cannot fathom how she can happily stand there filming her child when at any second he could be attacked and seriously hurt ...or worse 💔 surely this counts as child endangerment??? It's not the first time she's shown Ronnie (on camera) in a potentially dangerous situation with the alpacas either 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
As mother myself, I would be panicking incase something happens. but then I wouldn't put my children in danger in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Each to their own but personally I can't stand it. So many ladies i know are having things done and it looks terrible. I wouldn't know sopha if she walked passed me. I'd know her voice though.
Young women in their early 20’s doing this too blows my mind. I just don’t get it

Reactions: 13
Absolute scenes at Greyskull! Happy Birthday Big Al 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 88
Im confused, story this morn was at her new place with the alpacas, then forward an hour and she’s cooking brekkie for her dad in her old house?
Has she not moved?

Reactions: 24
Imagine believing your son is loved by millions of people😅🤨
She never ceases to amaze
bleeping Kim K over there

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She thinks Ron is loved by millions. Dear God, does this not concern her at all? A) there are millions of bots on her account, not real people. Of the real people that are there, they will range from the normal and sane mildly interested followers, to the deranged and dark. Children should be loved by their families and liked by their friends. They don't need anything else. She is one of the weirdest people I've ever come across she really is.
Why would you love a random kid? I love 6 kids my son my daughter and my four grandkids any other kids can just duck off can't be arsed with them and that includes my step grandkids and great grandkids. Honestly these fuckwit hinchers need sectioned.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.