Mrs Hinch #509 Garage floors on Klarna while Roy the llama causes drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gleam are responsible too. Surely someone who works there can see the dangers she is subjecting her child to? Or are they all fuckwits too? If I was a brand watching her stories and seeing poor Ron being put in danger, I’d be distancing myself from her rapidly.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
So irresponsible - just thinking about my little neices and nephews (who might i add, are much older than Ronnie) i couldnt bear the thought of them being in that enclosure with 3 big animals like that!! I would be shitting myself incase anything happened to them and i couldnt get to them quick enough.

How do they think this is ok? All for Insta content?

That poor boy 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Allowing her Child to stand alone with alpacas while she is behind the wall has got to be one of the stupidest things she's ever done ! Wow . Iv recently got a new puppy and my 3 year old nephew came round I never left them alone together and sat with them at all times . It only takes a second for what seems to be a sweet moment to turn into a disaster. Stupid woman !
Just about to say the same 😡

There’s a wall and a distance between her. I don’t know much about Alpacas but they don’t look happy.

Reactions: 21
Allowing her Child to stand alone with alpacas while she is behind the wall has got to be one of the stupidest things she's ever done ! Wow . Iv recently got a new puppy and my 3 year old nephew came round I never left them alone together and sat with them at all times . It only takes a second for what seems to be a sweet moment to turn into a disaster. Stupid woman !
This is what a responsible pet owner does! ❤

Is Ronnie not in nursery anymore?! It doesn't look like he's been going for a few weeks
He's needed for content hun xx

Reactions: 17
Unfortunately fatal accidents on farms involving children are not uncommon, most involve machinery but if she thinks she lives on a farm she needs to be a lot more aware of her children and potential risks.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Did she ever go to the zoo? Why are all the animals in behind railings? When she went to pet the alpacas how many other toddlers did she see just dropped over the railing into the enclosure while their parents recorded?!? The people who sold her them should contact her to point a few things out.

Reactions: 23
It is somewhat unbelievable that there is no one in her life saying, “hey Soph, this is actually really bleeping stupid”. She’s surrounded herself with people that just nod and agree and pat her on the head. I wish the alpaca people would say something.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Jamie and Ronnie have 'gone out'. Hopefully not to minor injuries because poor Ron has been bitten by Royoioi

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Bet she's warming up the dog bed for a fake cry. She's had a few messages and blocked people about that tit show earlier. Looking forward to a Blair witch snot fest about trolls, she's well overdue.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I cringe when I see posts on other sites with comments like ATV on them, thinking it’s funny
It’s not funny, it’s trolling.
Yup I agree. They are both cunts. People need to have faith everyone will see it soon. Until then just let them live in a fantasy land !

Reactions: 16
Apologies if this has been posted but who are they advertising to here? Is there actually grown people out there buying houses just to be like that fool. I'm that petty that even if I could afford this beautiful house I wouldn't view it because of the advert 😅

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Uhm Mary josie clearly does not work with kids.

Im not a social worker but I work a lot with them. I’m part of an mdt team so we often cross. Absolutely I would be telling social workers if I’d visited a clients house and the mother was letting their toddler stand in fields with huge animals! You bet they would 100% take it seriously to! Shocked anyone would think ss wouldn’t be concerned with that!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So irresponsible - just thinking about my little neices and nephews (who might i add, are much older than Ronnie) i couldnt bear the thought of them being in that enclosure with 3 big animals like that!! I would be shitting myself incase anything happened to them and i couldnt get to them quick enough.

How do they think this is ok? All for Insta content?

That poor boy 😔
Also, isn’t that their garden not an actual enclosure? Animals need boundaries ffs…

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.