Mrs Hinch #509 Garage floors on Klarna while Roy the llama causes drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch is a terrible, neglectful mother who puts her son in danger for the sake of social media.

Your tend llamas can't understand your son. They are animals. You can't read their minds. They have no idea what your son is doing by waving his hands. If they charge at him or.l kick him, you're standing behind a wall and can't get to him.

You are vile, Mrs Hinch.

View attachment 1050087
This gives me so much anxiety. I wouldn't call myself a helicopter mum but there's no way I could let my 2 be that far away from me with what are essentially wild animals. Not even if I'd hand reared them from birth.

Reactions: 28
She needs reporting! They wouldnt allow that to happen in a zoo or an animal farm.

Also Orla the tree looks dead in her grid pic!!

Reactions: 22
Is it just me or does the video of her talking about her dads bday breakfast sound like a voice over?

Reactions: 12
Morning trolls. I have a devilish white wine hangover so I’m rocking my loungewear watching the brits and eating poppadoms.

ive missed a chunk of thread but re sertraline. I DID laugh like a manic hyena when I started taking it back when God was a boy. Maybe they have been fiddling 🤣with her dose? Also in that pic with the boys she is giving me proper Katie Price vibes

Reactions: 17
Well at least if Ronnie disappears from stories for a while, or doesn't get shown with the alpacas every day you'll know why! She won't admit if anything happens.
Hinch is prepared to put her son at risk all for the sake of the gram. That poor boy, she won't stop until something does actually happen to him.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Tell us again why you removed the number of likes on your posts Sop h. 😆
How strange! Her followers are going up, yet her likes are going down 🤔🤔🤔 174k is a poor show for someone who has over 4 million followers.

Reactions: 29
Loved by millions of bots…..View attachment 1050021
I really hope she doesn’t keep telling Ronnie this in real life or he’ll grow up delusional and entitled, just like her.
Let’s be honest here, millions do not love him, they just say that.
& when your in the public eye, as quick as people can “love you” is as quickly as they can turn and hate you, what would she tell Ronnie then?

She’s just so offkey it’s unreal

All this Ronnie is directing them 🙄 does she think if she says it people will just believe her?
We have eyes too, & it looked like he was stimming to me & the alpacas were just looking for carrots

She needs help

• Heart
Reactions: 34
It makes me wonder how she'll handle explaining it to him. My daughter has autism and she's 7, I haven't explained it yet as I don't want her to feel different. Idk if that's the right thing to do but I can't imagine it'll be long before even strangers start bringing it up with Ron? And not always in a positive way.
When we got the diagnosis for our ND child, we were encouraged to talk about it and they got therapy too where it was discussed in a positive way. We don't live in the UK though so not sure how it would have been approached there. Our child already felt different and used to ask why they weren't like other children.

What makes her stories about him even more disgusting is that she suggests his main form of communication is by using his hands. Can he tell his mother if he is afraid or hurt? Is she able to read his cues and not dismiss him asking for help as naughty. It's terrifying.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don’t understand why she wants to blur the lines between domestic pet and wild animal/livestock. They’re not pets! You wouldn’t even leave your child unattended with a hamster, let alone animals of that size. I suppose she’s got the bloody things to boost engagement. She’s a thick twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The livestock are really more interested in the prospect of Ron having treats, not his hand gestures.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Soph you do know when showing your kitchen from the dining area you can just turn your phone to the "drive through". No need to walk all the way to the kitchen and show us that way 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Had a dream last night that I went to stay with Mrs Hinch and she pissed me off so I pissed on her carpet lmaooooo! Woke up quite disappointed that it was only a dream… 🤔
Since I joined Tattle I've had a recurring dream that I am an undercover Tattler posing as her loyal PA and spend my days trying to report back here without Hinch or Inch knowing it's me. It's really stressful 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Can’t wait for the sickening montage for Weeping Al’s birthday. Wedding pictures/clips will of course feature heavily, a sappy song like I Loved Her First and a plagerised quote about a fathers love for his daughter being never ending.
Pass the friggin bucket 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Was just on the b&m website for a browse, all the crushed velvet tit down to £1 🤣 ooo the huns must be frantically swopping all their grey tit for 'farmhouse chic' to copy their queen lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Someone check Mad Ma’s fb. See if she’s been on the market place 🤣
I wouldn’t be surprised at all to see it for sale on there 😂

I bet Fiddle’s Market Place would also resemble Christian Grey’s Red Room used items for sale 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.