Mrs Hinch #509 Garage floors on Klarna while Roy the llama causes drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, what is that music all about over the maldon 3 v Ronni e video. I had a dream blah blah blah, I this I that. Sorry love, thought you were moving due to privacy issues. Plus, going on about that bloody triffid plant, in MY kitchen etc. This constant swapping from one house to another is hopefully really helping the huns wake up.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Often see this account commenting on any post about Mrs Hinch. Clearly just as dumb as she is.
That person is an idiot. It isn't about having your child near an animal but having your child ALONE near an animal. I would never, ever leave my child unattended with a dog. You can't trust an animal. They remain unpredictable even if you think you know them.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Im confused, story this morn was at her new place with the alpacas, then forward an hour and she’s cooking brekkie for her dad in her old house?
Has she not moved?
She is resident within the Maldon micro climate quantum realm, time and reality work differently there, nails grow and shrink by the nano second, children age backwards, new kitchens are fitted at lightning speed, stay there too long though, brain size and capacity start to become affected..

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I think this is about her limit in the cooking department. Bless-er-arrrrt 😂
Poor old Weeping Gepetto. Assuming she lets him out of his workshop long enough to eat, if he wasn't crying before he will be once he sees the plate of slop she serves up as his birfday breakfast

Mugshot in a tupperware jug? Spaghetti pie? That weird thing with croissant and hot dogs?

He'd be better off with the shavings from the workshop floor!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
One would think that someone in that dysfunctional family would step in and point out to the silly witch that what she's doing to that poor child could end up as a fatal accident.
Surely his grandparents can see that he's in danger so why don't they do anything?

Reactions: 28
One would think that someone in that dysfunctional family would step in and point out to the silly witch that what she's doing to that poor child could end up as a fatal accident.
Surely his grandparents can see that he's in danger so why don't they do anything?
You would think so wouldn't you? But no one seems to pull her up on anything - it's all very very strange

Reactions: 20
They all lick her arse and think she sun shines out of it and they’ve all profited from her having this lifestyle that they are supporting.

Reactions: 22
She had different nails (and terrible fake tan) in the video Jamie put up at Tesco. Now back to the same ones she’s had for ages in that video of Lennie!

Reactions: 18
She had different nails (and terrible fake tan) in the video Jamie put up at Tesco. Now back to the same ones she’s had for ages in that video of Lennie!
And who is filming it if JimBobNoKnob is out unless she has Inspector Gadget arms and 2 thumbs on one hand?! Did notice the swift zoom in to avoid the nails!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They all lick her arse and think she sun shines out of it and they’ve all profited from her having this lifestyle that they are supporting.
I think this too, then wonder is it really worth endangering the kids? if something is said she doesn’t listen or blows up at them? It’s baffling. I remember interactions with Henners and Ron being uncomfortable at times and now it’s bleeping livestock, I don’t understand if she’s that stupid she truly believes they’re all bleeping animal whisperers 😂 it’s bizarre to say the least and everyone enables her from her family to her Barmy Army and anyone with a lick of common sense is a jealous troll. Make it make sense 😵

Reactions: 16
Went for my break and rushed straight on here to see if anyone else noticed todays nails are SO different to the ones she had yesterday. They’re as fake as she is 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Shes an absolute cretin!!! My children where brought up on and around animals and farms. I have NEVER left them alone with an animal except the house rabbit and a hamster and even then it was when they where older so they knew how to handle the animal for their saftey and that of the animal. This dumb duck has placed her child, who has invisible speech needs into a garden with 3 male animals who can be so aggressive and unpredictable. That poor boy wouldn't have a chance of they decided to charge for him and she would have been behind that bleeping camera telling him to stand still and that he's OK. Surley as parents were meant to keep our children safe? Sure, I get letting them do risky things safely, my children do things that could be potentially dangerous but children need to take risks to develop but putting a child that young in so much danger is just sickening!!! Even now, my daughter is 12 and she wouldn't be left alone with our dog, just incase, he knows when I leave the room, he follows, he's a big dog, he could easily kill a child, animals can just switch for a number of reasons, i won't risk it

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I haven’t caught up yet, but really need to rant about the fu**ing stupidity of the woman allowing her son to stand in a field of alpacas! She is behind the wall and if anything kicks off, there is no way she is able to protect him! 🤬😡🤬

Reactions: 24
That can be the only explanation. It's very sad that a bunch of strangers on the internet care more about the child's safety than his own flesh and blood.

Reactions: 21
Allowing her Child to stand alone with alpacas while she is behind the wall has got to be one of the stupidest things she's ever done ! Wow . Iv recently got a new puppy and my 3 year old nephew came round I never left them alone together and sat with them at all times . It only takes a second for what seems to be a sweet moment to turn into a disaster. Stupid woman !

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.