Mrs Hinch #509 Garage floors on Klarna while Roy the llama causes drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weeping Al's favorite day of the year...no judgements today Al, just let it out!! 😭 😂

its-my-birthday-ill-cry-if-i-want-to.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Gosh that's a lot to unpack from yesterday. You've all pretty much covered the Alpaca content but I will just echo that she's a horrible neglectful mother. Putting her son in harms way just to get an Instagram video. What's she planning on doing if/when those animals eventually turn on her or one of her children?? Their body language really worried me, the way they grouped together and moved towards Ron. She needs to get rid of those animas before something tragic happens. They already bully her into the corner of her little feeding shed, imagine what they would do to a nearly three year old! They.Are.Not.Pets!! They are livestock.

Who put 50p in Inch and sent him off to Tesco? Jesus, I cringed so hard I think for a moment my soul went to another plane of existence. If my husband was following me around the supermarket like that acting like such a prat, I'd tell him to go wait in the car. What an embarrassment.

Her grid post... trying to scrape in some likes while the Brits were on? The like count is just embarrassing. If I was her I would be really worried about my lack of engagement. Especially when she now has a massive new house to keep while spunking the rest on her latest vanity projects (the llamas). Gleam must be shitting themselves too. Their cash cow is completely drying up.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Using poor Ron yet again. These alpacas are new, surely Ron should have an adult next to him at all times just in case they kick, spit, bite? She’s too busy filming from a short distance to quickly intervene if needed.
I have a feeling Soph & Jamie have already laid plans to feature Ron even more and using him as a sympathy card.
As a parent, I would be horrified if my child was loved by millions of strangers online. That poor boy is going to be so confused when he’s a school and they talk about the importance of danger stranger and online safety - his parents have already breached all privacy guidelines since he was a baby 😞
KEEP RON & LENNIE OFF SOCIAL MEDIA - STOP EXPLOITING YOUR KIDS FOR YOUR FINANCIAL GAIN, EMPATHY and ENGAGEMENT! 😡
The tree house in the back of the garden of her stories, I thought this was their first project for her CHILDREN , of course not princess Sophie had to have her totally unrelatable ridiculous pet alpacas

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
Bloody hell what was that all about this morning? You lot have covered the dangerous alpacas already but what the actual duck was the rest of the word salad?
”our little alpaca whisperer”??
”whatever it takes”??
”loved by millions”??
Soph! Stop typing out loud every stupid thought that enters your ditzy bloody brain. You’re making yourself look like even more of a loon!
And for the love of all things holy - get that child away from those enormous animals! They are twice his height already and assume they aren’t yet fully grown?
Just when you think it can’t get any worse…🤦‍♀️
This post sums up my thoughts exactly.

Reactions: 15
What in earth is she cooking for breakfast? I couldn’t make out any food items on the side just random boxes and two frying pans with an open oven. No food actually seemed to be being prepared.

Reactions: 32
Jamie’s “bants” is beyond cringeworthy, he comes across that he’s taking the utter piss out of the “shoppers”
Hinch really is just a brand to them, it’s not their name. I think this is how they justify things, all things Hinch is just a job, all for the brand. Even calling the boys the Hinch Bros, they’re not, they’re the Hinchliffe brothers.
Her die hard huns will fund the gravy train for a while yet, she’s clearly planning on bringing out a kids clothing range with chavtastic tracksuits and caps, that’s very much Ron’s “style”
They’ll have whatever it’s called where you can choose the sex of the child and they’ll have a girl. Pink pink and more pink, matching mummy and baby outfits, massive bows and frills, she won’t want a tom boy wee girl that enjoys getting muddy on the “farm” she’ll be unable to move in massive frilly pink monstrosities.
I think this is why she doesn’t give a duck about her Instagram anymore, never bothers to cleans, doesn’t even care that her time lines are out of sync. She’s got deals lined up, and money coming in, hence why she can spunk money on the house freely. Sadly, I think she’ll still be around for a while yet.
Sorry for the rant 🙈

Reactions: 30
Since I joined Tattle I've had a recurring dream that I am an undercover Tattler posing as her loyal PA and spend my days trying to report back here without Hinch or Inch knowing it's me. It's really stressful 😅
I’m hoping I’ll have a dream that I’m one of the Maldon 3, I’ll really enjoy spitting at her and Inch and pronking around ‘tend farm, backing them into the feeding shed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You don’t need to have animals to know what she’d doing is extremely dangerous. Is she looking for an accident to happen so she can get rid of them?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh my Christ no way would I let my child stand alone with a bunch of tall animals that could run/kick at any second, whilst standing behind a wall!!
Hope someone reports and gets a reply from someone. Please post here if you do!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Was just on the b&m website for a browse, all the crushed velvet tit down to £1 🤣 ooo the huns must be frantically swopping all their grey tit for 'farmhouse chic' to copy their queen lol
Not all of them! I have a friend who has just moved house and she just replicated her old living room with all the grey crushed velvet etc.....no sign of anything farmhouse. I think most of the sheep aren't buying into it this time

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have one small fairly evil dog and I won’t even leave here in a room with a young child. She bit my sons gf the other day (she’s 19 and was winding dog up) so I can’t even comprehend leaving a small toddler in an enclosure with 3 wild animals that are known as a species to be cantankerous and unpredictable

Reactions: 16
She thinks Ron is loved by millions. Dear God, does this not concern her at all? A) there are millions of bots on her account, not real people. Of the real people that are there, they will range from the normal and sane mildly interested followers, to the deranged and dark. Children should be loved by their families and liked by their friends. They don't need anything else. She is one of the weirdest people I've ever come across she really is.

Reactions: 31
You really think that is the best use of an over stretched organisations time. I think they have more important things to be dealing with
im going to respond properly to this.

I’d back that tattler all the way with this. Yes it is important, her child is at potential risk, risk she hasn’t evaluated for a start, risk she’s knowingly put him into. How she can’t evaluate the dangers of what she’s done is beyond me. I don’t leave my kids with the dog alone, ever because he’s a dog and could turn at any minute. What happens when Ron gets trampled by those alpacas because she can’t see that those livestock are dangerous?

So you can stick your “you really think” comment where the Sun doesn’t shine. Anyone who thinks what she’s done with Ron and those dangerous livestock is acceptable needs their heads testing.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I really hope that people experienced with alpacas vocalise online about how dangerous her video was this morning (and the other of when Ronnie was almost being backed in to the shed by them!)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.