Mrs Hinch #509 Garage floors on Klarna while Roy the llama causes drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hinch - Jesus Christ woman have a reality check
1) please stop leaving your precious boy unattended with a trio of wild animals
2) really my love he’s not loved by millions. That is weird. We like him, we feel sorry for him having you around as you aren’t doing the best for him but we don’t love him
3) I have two precious children and I could offer them to be loved by millions - the only person they want love from is me and my husband.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
She’s probably left Ron back at the ‘farm’ in charge of them! Training him up to be a little farmer with no regard for his safety whatsoever.
I'd love The British Alpaca Society to make a statement on her recent story.

Genuinely curious what they would think..

Reactions: 30
I wonder how many times they have to light Weeping Al's candles to get though the happy birthday song.

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I'm sorry but she was BEHIND A bleeping WALL this time?!?! I know these are their fur boys pets but would she let R do this at a petting zoo? duck off in to the goat enclosure by himself?

tit she probably would wouldn't she.

The Maldon3 don't even need to turn nasty or bite in order to be a danger to R. What if one did an excited pronk and knocked him over? Ran a bit too close and stood on his foot? I genuinely can't believe her. If work quietens down later I'm gonna screenshot and contact as many alpaca/animal welfare organisations as I can.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Had a dream last night that I went to stay with Mrs Hinch and she pissed me off so I pissed on her carpet lmaooooo! Woke up quite disappointed that it was only a dream… 🤔
Erm - maybe just have a quick check of your mattress in case it WASN'T a dream!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Mrs Hinch is a terrible, neglectful mother who puts her son in danger for the sake of social media.

Your tend llamas can't understand your son. They are animals. You can't read their minds. They have no idea what your son is doing by waving his hands. If they charge at him or.l kick him, you're standing behind a wall and can't get to him.

You are vile, Mrs Hinch.

Screenshot_20220209-112337_Instagram~2.jpg

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Bloody hell what was that all about this morning? You lot have covered the dangerous alpacas already but what the actual duck was the rest of the word salad?
”our little alpaca whisperer”??
”whatever it takes”??
”loved by millions”??
Soph! Stop typing out loud every stupid thought that enters your ditzy bloody brain. You’re making yourself look like even more of a loon!
And for the love of all things holy - get that child away from those enormous animals! They are twice his height already and assume they aren’t yet fully grown?
Just when you think it can’t get any worse…🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Bloody hell what was that all about this morning? You lot have covered the dangerous alpacas already but what the actual duck was the rest of the word salad?
”whatever it takes”??
”loved by millions”??
Soph! Stop typing out loud every stupid thought that enters your ditzy bloody brain. You’re making yourself look like even more of a loon!
And for the love of all things holy - get that child away from those enormous animals! They are twice his height already and assume they aren’t yet fully grown?
Loved by millions of bots.

She has a cheek to say he's so loved while having him stand alone in a field with three wild animals.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
If she's behind the wall, whose in front of it with Ron and the wooly beasts? View attachment 1049957View attachment 1049958
My heart was in my mouth watching this video. She thinks it’s cute they’re reacting to his hand signals, when in reality they’re probably unsure what that little thing is.
She appears scared and unsure of them, yet thinks it’s ok to leave her young child alone with them. Those poor (human!!) children deserve so much more than her for their mum.

Reactions: 24
Sopha must have been gifted teleportation cause she’s now back at Greyskull making a spechiaaaaal birffffday breakfast for Weeping Al. Poor sod.

Let’s just chuck the contents of the cupboards and tend to be soooo busy and such a dutiful daughter. He’ll be weeping all over his cake 😢💦💦

Sopha, just duck off. You’re an absolute fucktard showing poor little Ronnie with the Maldon 3 this morning, so irresponsible. Stick dear daddies spechiaaaaal birfffffday breakfast up your arse. Hope this helps, twit 🙄
Nice to see that table getting some use for once 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She seems to have neglected the grey house since they got the new one, that’s probably why there hasn’t been any cleaning - unless it’s an AD.

She could have showed cleaning before the move content - Sorting cupboards and drawers out one at a time but I doubt she’s taking anything with her.

Reactions: 20
”whatever it takes”??
”loved by millions”??
It’s purely neglectful both for that poor poor boy and the trio of alpacas

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.