Mrs Hinch #509 Garage floors on Klarna while Roy the llama causes drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It will look great I’m still not sure why she can’t have bright primary colours that are engaging. All colours she has have to be variations of grey and white. Now she has colour it even has to be watered down. 😴 one wall with a farm mural would of been enough, then one blank wall. Then perhaps a wall with chalk paint, she claims ron loves drawing so much it would of been great for him. Mark my words that mural is about her flashing the cash. Ronnie is 2. He isn’t going to walk around admiring brush stroke details. Let him be a kid for Christ sake.

Reactions: 23
I remember when they found out Lennies gender she said she had wanted a second boy she seems to want to be the only girl. Then again now that SS has had a girl she will probably fling herself on that bandwagon too

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Girls bring in more money, so I’d say she definitely wants a girl next. Saying she was happy and she actually wanted two boys is a defence mechanism 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I reckon she’d only want a girl if she was going to be her absolute mini me. Too bad for her Inch oi oi’s genes seem to be strong.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Girls bring in more money, so I’d say she definitely wants a girl next. Saying she was happy and she actually wanted two boys is a defence mechanism 🙃
She'll be too busy running her farm for any more kids 😂

However if she does have another baby and it is a girl, her baby clothing range will come out. And all those babies of hinchers, head to toe with the words hinch on them 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 9
It will look great I’m still not sure why she can’t have bright primary colours that are engaging. All colours she has have to be variations of grey and white. Now she has colour it even has to be watered down. 😴 one wall with a farm mural would of been enough, then one blank wall. Then perhaps a wall with chalk paint, she claims ron loves drawing so much it would of been great for him. Mark my words that mural is about her flashing the cash. Ronnie is 2. He isn’t going to walk around admiring brush stroke details. Let him be a kid for Christ sake.
I’m thinking this is a base and colour will be added.
Looking at the artists other work, I think it’ll be stunning. I agree A lot of expense I feel for a room he’ll only sleep in. Would of been nice in the play room where both boys would benefit.

It’s being done by an artist - these things aren’t instant they take days / weeks. (Edit - This was in reply to another post I accidentally deleted and can’t find)

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Someone said earlier about her dressing the boys up for valentines. That’ll be all she’ll do because we need to remember those days are all about Soph. Like their anniversary, it’s for inch to do stuff for her, she never does anything for him. She is a spoilt princess who thinks the world revolves around her and Freda, Al etc are to blame for enabling her. It obviously started well before she became the family cash cow

Reactions: 15
Alphapaccccchhhaaa Royoioi is not being “directed “ by Ronnies hands he’s looking for food! This flipping Disney world is going to hurt one day.

Have you guyssshhhhhhh sheeeeeenn this petitshuuuuuun. When they going to start one to shut down fake Instagrammers who make money fraudulently by not disclosing ads?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Has anyone looked at the u-tube of the garage / attic floor guys did? Shows an area with kettle and toaster in the garage.
May just be a dry / break area for any trades working on the house, may be kitchen has been demolished or given the HQ on the attic flour may be they’re spending more time in there - new office?

C1D8224B-6149-4B41-BA6D-C898AF858670.jpeg

Reactions: 5
You'd have to watch out for her going on "holiday" to the states. Gender selection is illegal in the UK
Just to say, 🙂It is legal here if it’s to select embryos to exclude the sex that would be carrying a severe genetic disease. But, even if she went to the States, gender selection involves IVF and that is a long, long process and Rodney, Roy and Raymond would miss her so much🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Alphapaccccchhhaaa Royoioi is not being “directed “ by Ronnies hands he’s looking for food! This flipping Disney world is going to hurt one day.

Have you guyssshhhhhhh sheeeeeenn this petitshuuuuuun. When they going to start one to shut down fake Instagrammers who make money fraudulently by not disclosing ads?
Oh god are they still peddling that thing?! I am sure that's been going since dinosaurs roamed the earth, incidentally the same time Hinch stopped reading here

Allegedly....

Reactions: 9
Why are they baking on the floor they have a dining table...if it wasn't constantly set up for "show" they could actually use it . Our dining table is the heart of our house... meals homework crafts etc.... I just don't get it

Reactions: 19
If the Doctor doesn't then the nurses will #EDnursesdontholdback 😂
I'd hope there will be a safeguarding referral for HV visit to educate the mother too.

Back to Hinch I can't with her stories today it's all utter childish tit.
I’d love to be teamed up with you and this absolute walloper walk in to be treated

• Haha
Reactions: 12
we invented a bespoke cocktail called a "Fat Frog' = Orange Bacardi Breezer/Vodka Ice and Blue Wkd
Wait, wait, wait - you are responsible for my horrendous hangover when I was 15 😂 😂 😂 although I think we used orange reef instead of the orange bacardi!

Nice to see Ronnie finally doing something without his mother holding him back.
I thought that too! But all you really see him do is help the niece squeeze some syrup in to the bowl then she done the rest.

I've watched that video back a few times and I'm 99% sure these videos have been stitched in the wrong order - where does all that chocolate go? why is it not on the spoon?!
For reference the photo with the faces covered comes after Jamie pours the chocolate on

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.