Mrs Hinch #509 Garage floors on Klarna while Roy the llama causes drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww fabulous!
I used to run a website which had a popular forum (with a serious purpose at the time), did calendar shoots for charity and sold merchandise (all designed by a group of 3 of us). This included hoodies with our logo and forum nicknames on.

We ended up organising big get togethers in Birmingham - as central as anywhere.
We all stayed in a hotel, brought goodies - helium baloons to inhale, pink cowgirl hats etc and went out for the night, had great fun and was so successful we repeated that several times.

Firm friendships made and we also had gatherings in some of our homes, generally being silly & having a laugh.

There was an on going joke about mini sausages 🌭 (remind you of anyone?) so cocktail sausages always featured & we invented a bespoke cocktail called a "Fat Frog' = Orange Bacardi Breezer/Vodka Ice and Blue Wkd! It was green & tasted like Refresher sweets! 🍸

When we initially met up after a couple of years on the forum we all hit it off like old friends! 💗
If youre actually responsible for fat frogs then i both love and hate you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What happened to her bowl of moss. I had a two year break from tattle, and stopped following her. But I remember everyone going mad for their own moss in a bowl, and collecting pissy sticks for their wall art 🤣
She woke one day and realised there was a daft bowl of crappy looking moss on the table and binned it. Next in the bin should be Soph ie.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She woke one day and realised there was a daft bowl of crappy looking moss on the table and binned it. Next in the bin should be Soph ie.
Just why would you have a bowl of moss on your bloody coffee table😭when I’m gardening I scrape it up…and bin it! Where it belongs honestly if my husband came home and I had a bowl of moss in the house he’d probably walk straight back out the door

Ahhh bless 'em, Inch has been treating Soph to an early Valentine's treat by splashing the cash on the card again.

View attachment 1051643
Makes me wonder what bullshit she’s going to churn out for Valentine’s Day..the mind boggles. It will be grim whatever it is,or she’ll have ANOTHER day off to spend with nonob. Shudder 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just why would you have a bowl of moss on your bloody coffee table😭when I’m gardening I scrape it up…and bin it! Where it belongs honestly if my husband came home and I had a bowl of moss in the house he’d probably walk straight back out the door

Makes me wonder what bullshit she’s going to churn out for Valentine’s Day..the mind boggles. It will be grim whatever it is,or she’ll have ANOTHER day off to spend with nonob. Shudder 🤢
Jaymeee will wisk her away on a romantic teeny peeny shagfest break for Valentine's/Combined Birrrrfday given that they both need a good old rest due to all the stress of the past 5 months cos she's worked so 'arrrrd!

Rose petals and mugshots scattered all over the four poster! "I'm soooo blessed" ⚘🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Jaymeee will wisk her away on a romantic teeny peeny shagfest break for Valentine's/Combined Birrrrfday given that they both need a good old rest due to all the stress of the past 5 months cos she's worked so 'arrrrd!

Rose petals and mugshots scattered all over the four poster! "I'm soooo blessed" ⚘🤢
Aww na I can’t 🤢🙈 She’s going to do something for the alpacas isn’t she,red bows on their heads or some tit

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Not me personally 😄 it was an experiment with a load of different bottles and a jug! Very sticky with a fruity sherbet taste in neon green!
I used to love fat frogs back in the day! They stopped making orange bacardi breezer though and its just not the same with any alternatives 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Aww na I can’t 🤢🙈 She’s going to do something for the alpacas isn’t she,red bows on their heads or some tit
Oh those bloody Alpaca's (now despise that word) will feature somehow and there will be a big deal over the birthday although that's mid week.

I think the actual reveal of the move won't be that far off (given most things at Faux Farm are likely done). She can't keep feeding out pre-records forever.
Hopefully she'll sod off today as she usually does on Thursdays.

I used to love fat frogs back in the day! They stopped making orange bacardi breezer though and its just not the same with any alternatives 😭
Ohh nooo I didn't realise they are no more! This was around 2007-10 So you've had that sweet sickly mix too! 😂🐸
ETA: Orange Bacardi Breezer - just white rum & orange juice, add Smirnoff Ice, Blue Wkd and Ice - voila! 🤪

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
That wall in Ronnie's room is just the outline right?.they will add colour right?

Reactions: 9
Oh those bloody Alpaca's (now despise that word) will feature somehow and there will be a big deal over the birthday although that's mid week.

I think the actual reveal of the move won't be that far off (given most things at Faux Farm are likely done). She can't keep feeding out pre-records forever.
Hopefully she'll sod off today as she usually does on Thursdays.

Ohh nooo I didn't realise they are no more! This was around 2007-10 So you've had that sweet sickly mix too! 😂🐸
ETA: Orange Bacardi Breezer - just white rum & orange juice, add Smirnoff Ice, Blue Wkd and Ice - voila! 🤪
Well i know what i'll be doing this weekend! Reliving my youth haha
to keep it on topic maybe i'll take it round to my mums and sniff her perfume to feel like a child again a la hinch 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I definitely have a new found dislike of alpacas now. I think it's her cackling as they run around the garden. It sets me on edge. The way they move is horrible.

Reactions: 15
I worked on several farms for years just doing odd jobs and the farmers, people who’s family have been working with livestock for literal generations would have their kids GLUED to them when they were out in the fields with the animals and they would never let the kids walk up near them to randomly feed them either. They always said if they let the kids just constantly give them snacks the animals associate them with food and would be none too pleased if they showed up empty handed. That poor kid is 100% going to get seriously hurt and she will be too far away to yank him away from them or shield him from them when it happens I really wish she would take what people are saying on board animals like that need structure, it’s really scary how irresponsible she’s being.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
It boggles my mind that people still go and buy whatever she peddles. Those amazON boots and boot removers. She will never stop as long as these numpties exist to line her pockets.

DDCABA76-99E5-442D-A90E-BDE3DE842C0F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.