Mrs Hinch #509 Garage floors on Klarna while Roy the llama causes drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know, I always feel so sorry for Henry.
He always looks so fed up and sad.

I used to think that even when I used to watch her for the cleaning etc.

Reactions: 26
She's getting desperate for content isn't she. If she only went back to cleaning and getting Kermit, and Paul the pine back out, instead of alienating her fans by rubbing her wealth in their faces and boring them to death about her fury brats, and her huge back garden, sorry I meant farm.
duck, I forgot about that nonsense, you've just reminded me that she's an even thicker fuckwit than I first thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Seriously, why isn't she doing the cornflake cakes with Ronni e instead of bleeping recording it as per usual. Get on the floor and be a bleeping mum
I don’t get the whole making food on the floor, I would never think of doing something like that sitting on the floor, why is she she weird

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I cannot understand how she has never ever addressed covid. Never said anything about lateral flows, going for a PCR, rules around visitors and birth partners when she had Lonnie
my 3rd child has just tested positive on a lateral flow this eve so thats all 3 kids and me that have now had it and the ensuing pcrs and isolating and missing work (oh silly me that doesn’t happen in hinch land) my husband has thus far avoided it and my sister and her lot have just all come out of isolation as it spread through them
I totally agree, bit weird imo
It’s something that has consumed us all for 2 years and has affected nearly all of us, I wonder why she doesn’t mention it, probably stick her size 10 foooootttzz in it and make a mistake.

then there was the lockdown BBQ she never addressed and was ill the other month saying it wasn’t covid. Pull the other one. Oh and the driving round looking at houses was it when it was lockdown aswell?
Cant really remember but I think so.

she’s so tone deaf it hurts anyway but it’s bizarre she’s never said ANYTHING.

Reactions: 21
duck, I forgot about that nonsense, you've just reminded me that she's an even thicker fuckwit than I first thought.
What happened to her bowl of moss. I had a two year break from tattle, and stopped following her. But I remember everyone going mad for their own moss in a bowl, and collecting pissy sticks for their wall art 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Henners doesnt love you he has stockholm syndrome.

Pets give you purpose.. um.. but not your kids?

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Is it normal for a 9 month old to still be in a bumbo seat? Esp when he was sitting up unaided on the grid post on 24 Dec, and possibly the 'happy 5 months' post (can't tell if cushions are propping him) in October.

Reactions: 21
Is it normal for a 9 month old to still be in a bumbo seat? Esp when he was sitting up unaided on the grid post on 24 Dec, and possibly the 'happy 5 months' post (can't tell if cushions are propping him) in October.
It's probably a pre record from months ago. Who knows with her.

Reactions: 13
I met one of my absolute best friends on a parenting forum in 2007 when we were pregnant. We’re 100 miles apart but met loads of times since then and our kids are friends.
We talk every day, and often say how thankful we are for that random corner of the internet all those years ago.

I’d bloody love a tattle pub trip! Hinchliffes not invited.
Aww fabulous!
I used to run a website which had a popular forum (with a serious purpose at the time), did calendar shoots for charity and sold merchandise (all designed by a group of 3 of us). This included hoodies with our logo and forum nicknames on.

We ended up organising big get togethers in Birmingham - as central as anywhere.
We all stayed in a hotel, brought goodies - helium baloons to inhale, pink cowgirl hats etc and went out for the night, had great fun and was so successful we repeated that several times.

Firm friendships made and we also had gatherings in some of our homes, generally being silly & having a laugh.

There was an on going joke about mini sausages 🌭 (remind you of anyone?) so cocktail sausages always featured & we invented a bespoke cocktail called a "Fat Frog' = Orange Bacardi Breezer/Vodka Ice and Blue Wkd! It was green & tasted like Refresher sweets! 🍸

When we initially met up after a couple of years on the forum we all hit it off like old friends! 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I wouldn’t say anything isn’t “normal” but if she gave the impression he was starting to sit up at 5 months. Four months on is sufficient time for a child to be able to sit unaided. I have not worked with a a young baby that hasn’t hit that milestone within four months unless there was something else going on. Not implying lonnie has anything going on btw, just saying it pretty much solidifies Lon was staged for a photo at 5 months and no where near ready to sit.

Reactions: 13
I prefer the window wall to the teabag art any day, freaky, yes but least it had colour and was more child like
The colour at the moment is just the base isn’t it? He’ll add layers to it as it progresses.

(The animals are still scary though)

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.