Mrs Hinch #509 Garage floors on Klarna while Roy the llama causes drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've watched that video back a few times and I'm 99% sure these videos have been stitched in the wrong order - where does all that chocolate go? why is it not on the spoon?!
For reference the photo with the faces covered comes after Jamie pours the chocolate on
play them in reverse, thats what Grinch usually does :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sorry if it’s berg said but was Stacey trolling her earlier when talking about how Rex and showing how well he speaks.
I don't think so. My boy is same age as R and has a speech delay. I have a couple of friends with kids same age and a couple slightly younger and when they put vids on the group chat or tell me what their boys have said, I don't think they are doing it to dig at me.

Maybe it's just me, but I'm the type to be so proud and happy for my friends kids talking etc. It doesn't take away from my boys capabilities.

On the other hand, wpuld you know with them 2 clampits. Could all be a set up to get people saying that ss is trolling 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Hey everyone, god she really is dire isn't she!! Can she just bleeping move already! She said the other day it felt like home already , then she's posting as if she's still living in castle Greyskull!

Reactions: 14
Honestly, how hot is her house that they all sit around in the evening in T-shirts and vests?! On top of that we know that actually opening a window is an event that needs to go on one of her ridiculous lists so how stuffy must it be in there? 🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Alphapaccccchhhaaa Royoioi is not being “directed “ by Ronnies hands he’s looking for food! This flipping Disney world is going to hurt one day.

Have you guyssshhhhhhh sheeeeeenn this petitshuuuuuun. When they going to start one to shut down fake Instagrammers who make money fraudulently by not disclosing ads?
Sad state of affairs when this woman is incredibly dense but can’t see how cruel she is to her own children.

From the ss thread! Brilliant watch about these awful influencer parents

• Heart
What’s she gonna do in a years time when Ronnie shows interest in cars? Paint over the mural like it’s nothing?

Reactions: 15
Wait, wait, wait - you are responsible for my horrendous hangover when I was 15 😂 😂 😂 although I think we used orange reef instead of the orange bacardi!

I thought that too! But all you really see him do is help the niece squeeze some syrup in to the bowl then she done the rest.

I've watched that video back a few times and I'm 99% sure these videos have been stitched in the wrong order - where does all that chocolate go? why is it not on the spoon?!
For reference the photo with the faces covered comes after Jamie pours the chocolate on
I don’t like these bumbo seats. I will admit, I am not familiar with them as I never used them (not even sure they were a thing when I had my babies) but something niggled me about them the other day so I’ve been researching…

Long story short there are way more studies to suggest they are not good for babies posture, motor skills, core stability for siting. (Actual research by doctors, of course bumbo website will give you some very unreliable research to sell their product) I will definitely not be encouraging these if I see any in future.

Reactions: 15
She’s such a bleeping idiot. Why are they sat on the floor making those crispie cakes? The floor where Henners walks all over with pissy feet? You’d use the table surely?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Alphapaccccchhhaaa Royoioi is not being “directed “ by Ronnies hands he’s looking for food! This flipping Disney world is going to hurt one day.

Have you guyssshhhhhhh sheeeeeenn this petitshuuuuuun. When they going to start one to shut down fake Instagrammers who make money fraudulently by not disclosing ads?
They can’t actually ban an online forum I wouldn’t think. People are entitled to their own opinions, it’s called freedom of speech. I don’t agree with people messaging the people that are discussed on here directly and effectively trolling them. But if people want to discuss things in an open forum then that’s their business. If they ban a forum, they’ll have to ban newspapers. If people don’t want to read here, then they have a choice, it’s not on their page or in their DM’s. Perhaps we should sign one to state that social media accounts should be verified and that all bots should be removed

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Sad state of affairs when this woman is incredibly dense but can’t see how cruel she is to her own children.

From the ss thread! Brilliant watch about these awful influencer parents
This is absolute GOLD!!! 🤩 sums up influencer culture and how toxic it is and how the poor kids suffer as a result! 😡

Reactions: 7
Hope they like Len spit and dog hair crispy cakes 🤮 erm you have a perfect good unused table to make things on! Forgot its a show table. Always makes me piss when she write Lenny and Henry as I never read the and so expect to see Lenny Henry alseep on her sofa 🤣

• Haha
Well, it happened, I had a Hinch related dream, more of a nightmare 😱 I was jogging past Greyskull when out of a drain came “Keith the Leaf” and started wrapping itself around my legs. I was struggling, trying to get the beast off when Sopha appeared and pointed her giant long finger at me and started cackling. Mr Wize Owl was woken by me making strange noises and thrashing around somewhat, he actually thought I was having a funky dream 😳 He soon knew I wasn’t when he received a massive push when he tried to wake me. I’m not sure he believes me when I said I was untangling a leaf called Keith 😂

Anyhow, I hope Madam Braggypants has a day off today as I’m shattered. Inch better not pipe up either, mind you he’ll be far too busy cleaning up Sopha’s mess from attempting daddy’s spechiaaaaal birffffday breakfast yesterday.

Lingo Laaaaaa-errrrrs lovely Nusty Trolls 💕

Edit for spelling duck up 🙃

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.