Mrs Hinch #509 Garage floors on Klarna while Roy the llama causes drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was watching a vlog on YouTube last night and they were saying how a friend of theirs had just died because his horse had injured him. He was a bit of a professional horse person and they had been his life for 40+ years. The vlogger has horses too that her children ride and she was saying how animals will only let you be close to them when they choose to let you, they could change their mind at any time and in this man’s case they did.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I was watching a vlog on YouTube last night and they were saying how a friend of theirs had just died because his horse had injured him. He was a bit of a professional horse person and they had been his life for 40+ years. The vlogger has horses too that her children ride and she was saying how animals will only let you be close to them when they choose to let you, they could change their mind at any time and in this man’s case they did.
And that is why if anyone has any concern for the welfare of a child, social services will welcome a call

Reactions: 18
She’s just blocked me. I only said it was an accident waiting to happen 😬
I think its more likely she has a list of trigger words that if mentioned cause an automatic ban, i know a few instagrammers have that. But its pathetic imo, just like her.

Reactions: 18
I think its more likely she has a list of trigger words that if mentioned cause an automatic ban, i know a few instagrammers have that. But its pathetic imo, just like her.
I can’t see her reading her messages anyway, she’s always seemed too anxious for that. She probably has someone working for her logged into her Instagram.

Reactions: 15
I think they are the new nails
Ah ok, thanks! I thought the white polish was on her first finger and ring. Not the middle and ring. She’ll need to be careful with her prerecords as those nails are more obvious than just one colour all over.

Reactions: 11
Whats crazy is she wouldnt leave ron on the other side of the hedge with the horse next door, but thinks hes safe with the alpacas because theyre "cute pets". Id love to know what bleeping mental gymnastics she does to justify the daily abuse of every living thing in her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Honestly how brain dead are her sheep, they’ll blindly defend her against anything and she knows it 😖
‘Oh so children should ever be allowed near any animals then?!’ Obviously that’s not what anyone is saying, fuckwits.
It’s all about the context! So, to break it down to any sheep that may be reading, say someone were to give their child a knife as a toy? Then they walk off, you point out that that clearly is not safe and is endangering them.
Their response is “ohhhhhhhhh so no child should ever be allowed to step foot in a kitchen then?!”
No, they should be allowed in the kitchen. But in that environment there are hazards that could easily hurt them very quickly, so they need close supervision. Use. Your. Own. Brain.

I can’t explain myself properly, got woken up earlier by my dog wiping her arse on my bed after sqwitting all over my bedroom so I’m not in the best frame of mind 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m just sick of the grip she has on her followers, it’s quite defeating to be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Honestly how brain dead are her sheep, they’ll blindly defend her against anything and she knows it 😖
‘Oh so children should ever be allowed near any animals then?!’ Obviously that’s not what anyone is saying, fuckwits.
It’s all about the context! So, to break it down to any sheep that may be reading, say someone were to give their child a knife as a toy? Then they walk off, you point out that that clearly is not safe and is endangering them.
Their response is “ohhhhhhhhh so no child should ever be allowed to step foot in a kitchen then?!”
No, they should be allowed in the kitchen. But in that environment there are hazards that could easily hurt them very quickly, so they need close supervision. Use. Your. Own. Brain.

I can’t explain myself properly, got woken up earlier by my dog wiping her arse on my bed after sqwitting all over my bedroom so I’m not in the best frame of mind 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m just sick of the grip she has on her followers, it’s quite defeating to be honest.
I think they deliberately act obtuse just to have some way of defending her.

It’s fine for kids to be near animals, with CLOSE adult supervision, at ronnies age is 100% say hold hands at all times! They just act like that as they can’t bear to admit she’s an awful mother.

If they think she’s fine why don’t they just leave their child near large animals and walk off? Oh no you wouldn’t because it’s stupid.

No one knows animals. She’s not had them long enough and even if she’d had them a couple of years, they can turn. It’s her job to protect them till they can protect themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Our local vet ended up in hospital for months when one of her own horses turned. A true horse woman with 40 years experience in animal care.
But Soph ie experienced in schhining her sink knows more. 😠

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I can’t see her reading her messages anyway, she’s always seemed too anxious for that. She probably has someone working for her logged into her Instagram.
I think she definitely reads them at times !! As stated last week I had a conversation ! Unless of course someone was writing it on her behalf ?

Reactions: 14
Give it a few months and someone in the family will develop some kind of allergy to the Alpacas, so she's had to rehome them. Nothing to do with them showing aggression, and the fact she realises she has made a huge mistake and she is out of her depth!
Don't know if it's been said yet, but that excuse would but hilarious because Alpaca fur is hypoallergenic (which is why I find it strange she sort of scoffed at the idea of selling their fur, since it's actually really dear!) so it would be really ironic. She'll have to come up with a good excuse before deciding they're not alpaca people 😅

Reactions: 12
Poor Ronnie! If those alpacas had decided he was a threat, she would of been to far to help him! :mad: It’s neglect. Having autism and being non verbal as well makes it even more risky as he doesn’t have a voice to shout “mum help!”.
Social services need to get involved or simply have those animals removed. She’s not responsible enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.