Mrs Hinch #509 Garage floors on Klarna while Roy the llama causes drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has there been any footage of her leading them around in their head collars yet? If she wants Ronnie to get close she should let him see them one at a time whilst she holds it so she has full control. I'm still shocked at this mornings stories.

Reactions: 28
Why is she cleaning her dishwasher with brillo pads, I thought the fancy fairy platinum did that for you. Also induction hob and scouring pad, what's wrong with you Soph you bloody idiot!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
" loved by millions" surely only your love matters? Yours and free loaders aka inch. Surely it should concern you total strangers 'love' your son? As for millions, no hun you bought them...they're are not real. She seems to lack the fundamental instincts of a mother. Money and likes above all else, dreadful.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Surely there are some sheep who can't deny that having a toddler alone with three wild animals is dangerous and stupid?

Can't wait for the epic Gretel and/or troll rant 👌🏽

Reactions: 18
Has there been any footage of her leading them around in their head collars yet? If she wants Ronnie to get close she should let him see them one at a time whilst she holds it so she has full control. I'm still shocked at this mornings stories.
I honestly think the clips we’ve seen of them running free in the garden are when they’ve got out. I can’t see how she’d willingly let them run loose with no guarantee of getting them back in their jail.

Reactions: 18
I can just imagine the headlines of the online articles

BREAKING NEWS 😮: MRS HINCH DISCOVERS SECRET SPONGE

Article; Did you know about the secret sponge
It’s called …. BRILLO PAD

it’s been around since 1913!!! .
🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 42
More rubber gloved pre-record tap wanking/sink scratching to keep those huns happy...
More following "Shaking with tears sheep" - wtf is wrong with these "grown women"? 😵🤯
Screenshot_20220209-150459_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220209-151206_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I think she’s just restricted me instead of blocking. I can still see her profile on Instagram but not all of the content. Sneaky way to keep your followers.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Long time lurker here. What gets me is that she's clearly already cleaned it and then created a 'gram version' which is basically pretending to clean what's already clean. What is the actual effing point! It's such utterly dull content and I can't believe how many people lap it up and call her a 'cleaning sensation'. Then, completely at odds with this, she'll show a cloth in the living room which is absolutely thick with dust, which means she doesn't clean very often at all and lives in filth. It is staggering to me how she's got this far. I don't begrudge anyone success in life but it's based on utter bullshit.

Reactions: 23
Just noticed she’s wrote ‘underfloor heating’
Is that not ridiculously expensive? Even more so for her tend farm as I assume she will do it everywhere because she loves it like a bleeping sauna so she can get her bleeping shoulder out,

Of course in no tend farm land there’s no worry about finding a extra 700 quid a year for heating, she’s so tone deaf it’s actually unreal and infuriating.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.