Mrs Hinch #509 Garage floors on Klarna while Roy the llama causes drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’d never think soph was 31! She looks old and ancient in that new grid post!

Reactions: 17
Plus the workshop and all the tools
Plus the fencing and shelter for the alpacas
Plus the dog wash
Plus the ‘resin driveway with lights’ that was on her whiteboard list

View attachment 1049795
I agree.. I wouldn’t know who she was.

I genuinely thought she was a sun bed addict and that’s what’s aged her but the manky tan on the knuckles says otherwise. Sun beds are terrible for aging. Maybe it’s because she’s had so much done it’s giving us an impressed she is older and she’s trying to hide it? It’s quite an excessive lot of filler and Botox for a 31 year old. Her forehead doesn’t really move and the eyebrows are also circa 2010

Reactions: 17
Just watched the Tesco chav fest. duck me, inch is hilarious.
Good job I was wearing my corset or my sides would of split.
Don’t give up the day job Jim bob no knob
Oh no! You already did.
Stay at home and feed off your meal ticket, the world is a safer place with you locked up at faux farm

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I know the “she’s selfish/boastful” comments have been done to death on here now but I just watched back her reel highlights of the new non-farm and seeing it all there in one go it is actually disgusting.

Genuinely how much money do you think she is spunking on the house we have so far confirmed:

- timber orangery extension I’m guessing circa £150k
- brand new kitchen though the old one looked nice £30k
- two new kids bathrooms £10k
- new carpets throughout (though this has been quietly ignored £10k?)
- new painting throughout £750 a room what do we think 10 rooms plus hallways so £10k?
-loft flooring £5k?
-utility room + all new appliances 3/4K?
-boot room/movie room/playroom/ (“this will be one of the first rooms we tackle” except it hasn’t been mentioned since then what’s going on there)/sheds for the tit alpacas.
Maybe a few grand for each?

easily at £225k CASH from just the things she’s boasted about yet alone other rooms and this doesn’t even include the other bathrooms.

she’s doing an entire renovation literally in 3 months, all in one go, of a house that didn’t even need renovating. there was Nothing even wrong with the house it wasn’t like it was 80s carpet and flowery wallpaper it all looked pretty neutral to me already!

how much space do four people even need it reeks of chavs got rich.

She needs even less space than most people probably just 3sq meters to fit her crushed velvet sofa because that’s where she’ll spend 97% of her time.
I’d go way more than that for some of those figures too-can easily spend 20-30k just on an Aga, lets see if it’s an Everhot!!!

Reactions: 12
That’s been the plan all along IMO, confirmed it for me the other day when he wrote it on the pic of the boys. HINCHBROS will be rammed down our necks in due course, mark my words 👍🏼
theyve got the attic to use as storage

Very Kate to the party but I was certain her video said hinch farm in the loft?

Don’t know how to add 2 pics but according to the floor guys it’s actually the garage that says hinch farm
Can’t add your pictures either 😂

HQ upstairs and farm downstairs
definitely branching out.

Reactions: 9
Why did she upload a pic same time everyone was uploading theres on the red carpet 🤣 calm down you didn’t even get invited stop trying to pretend your anxiety took over and you couldn’t go LOL 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The garage guys have done a 5 minute video - few unseen snippets on it 😂

(I’m old 😂 they've done u-tube)

Reactions: 6
Urgh hinch train! Another idea stolen from a smaller account who started a “love train”. I know hinch follows this account and it’s not the first time she has stolen one of her ideas and past it off as her own
She really has, I know who you mean and she's too nice to ever call Hinch out!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
How does hinch always manage to look like an awkward auntie instead of a loving mummy when she's posing with the kids???!! 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣🤣🤣
Because it’s impossible to be natural when you have to think about nails showing, chin hiding (& potentially) bump hiding
It’s no wonder she always looks awks. It’s ridiculous!

Reactions: 18
The garage guys have done a 5 minute video - few unseen snippets on it 😂

(I’m old 😂 they've done u-tube)
Their video was super cringe 😬 They look like the type that Inch would hang out with.
That floor was either gifted or heavily discounted - Soph really promoted them didn’t she?

Reactions: 15
Where’s the baby speculation came from? I think she will have another Christmas announcement - they will be in the finished house by then and have nothing else to show off.

Reactions: 7
they aren’t allowed to take it out of tattle so I’m guessing they are trying to appear like they are a hun to not get caught out? I don’t have fb cba with it. Hun central.
I cringe when I see posts on other sites with comments like ATV on them, thinking it’s funny
It’s not funny, it’s trolling.

Reactions: 19
I bumped into someone yesterday that I'd not seen since the start of Covid. This woman was completely unrecognisable, there was no remaining recognisable features in her face, only her voice gave her away. Fillers Botox, god knows what else. All I could think about was bloody Mrs hinch and her face, and how little a casual acquaintance would recognise her after 2 years. I look like my mum, I won't be changing any of that.

Reactions: 14
I’m still disgusted at the undeclared ads in that staged ‘Tesco Shop’ yesterday. Happy to film the products and their kids faces, yet not their faces? Their acting skills are dreadful - I have second hand embarrassment for them 😬
They are like 2 adult chavs. I wouldn’t give them a second glance. The Hinch brand doesn’t give me luxury vibes, it’s a tacky brand that I wouldn’t go near no matter how cheap.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.