Mrs Hinch #509 Garage floors on Klarna while Roy the llama causes drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Inch makes my skin crawl. He thinks he is so funny, we all know he was just attention seeking again, like shouting out Ronnie Hinch at the soft play. Inch, you're so try hard, you haven't got what it takes to be famous. No one knows who you are. Except Tattle, we know who you are. You're just a dickless head.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I know the “she’s selfish/boastful” comments have been done to death on here now but I just watched back her reel highlights of the new non-farm and seeing it all there in one go it is actually disgusting.

Genuinely how much money do you think she is spunking on the house we have so far confirmed:

- timber orangery extension I’m guessing circa £150k
- brand new kitchen though the old one looked nice £30k
- two new kids bathrooms £10k
- new carpets throughout (though this has been quietly ignored £10k?)
- new painting throughout £750 a room what do we think 10 rooms plus hallways so £10k?
-loft flooring £5k?
-utility room + all new appliances 3/4K?
-boot room/movie room/playroom/ (“this will be one of the first rooms we tackle” except it hasn’t been mentioned since then what’s going on there)/sheds for the tit alpacas.
Maybe a few grand for each?

easily at £225k CASH from just the things she’s boasted about yet alone other rooms and this doesn’t even include the other bathrooms.

she’s doing an entire renovation literally in 3 months, all in one go, of a house that didn’t even need renovating. there was Nothing even wrong with the house it wasn’t like it was 80s carpet and flowery wallpaper it all looked pretty neutral to me already!

how much space do four people even need it reeks of chavs got rich.

She needs even less space than most people probably just 3sq meters to fit her crushed velvet sofa because that’s where she’ll spend 97% of her time.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
I think someone has new extenschhions in as well as new nails! Still in the chav attire.
It will be interesting to see if those nails revert back to burgundy suddenly!
Almost like that whole shoppung trip was staged to advertise her Hinch tit again!
Funny how she’s get kept the thumb burgundy 🙄 so she can still get away with some pre records
Calculating witch!
and yea the tend shop in Tesco ...just an advertising stunt! FOR THE BANTS
oh duck off no nob 🖕🏻
hope THAT helps

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Sorry I forgot the carpets were mentioned - forgot about that freak flood which meant they needed to be torn up. Unlucky to get a flood both upstairs and downstairs

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This HAS to be why there aren't that many pics of any fans with her. You'd think someone with over 4m followers would be getting papped, no? No one knows what the duck she actually looks like. I find this mind blowing.

ETA: This isn't me picking apart her looks, I don't think she is ugly, far from it... I mean from what I think she looks like anyway 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Funny how she’s get kept the thumb burgundy 🙄 so she can still get away with some pre records
Calculating witch!
and yea the tend shop in Tesco ...just an advertising stunt! FOR THE BANTS
oh duck off no nob 🖕🏻
hope THAT helps
Oh yeah gotta have that chavy burgundy nail & thumb ring for all those cunty thumbs up's! 👍🏻🖕🏼
Couple of cunty chav clad arsewipes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Also if you are ever thinking to yourself “is a 30 grand kitchen really a good way for Sophie to spend money” don’t ever forget she came out with these absolute masterpieces OF COURSE she deserves a top of the range kitchen.

Also crystal ball moment how many times do you think she’ll say “Silly old me I don’t really know how to use any of these things” pointing at appliances that she’s paid thousands of pounds for or “not sure what this button does” and then just stick to mug shots because she can’t even work the complicated oven she buys.

FF93E469-247B-4567-9FFF-44782F826903.jpeg
42257ABF-DFB3-4739-B3A1-E627917350F6.jpeg
D26F6695-0DFE-4DD7-847D-4FD0E065001F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
She looks almost normal without the stupid filters. Her brows don't even resemble Maccie D's for a change. Stop bleeping hiding behind filters you gloit. Embrace your natural self. What's with the teefs though. Everyone seems to be looking like Bugs Bunny cast offs just lately. 🤔
I actually think she looks quite lovely and soft here instead of the roughness of the filters. You’re a pretty woman Sofa, please stop with the filters! They’re not needed.

But of course she won’t see my plea, she’s not read here since Santa was at school!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Why does he not just roll himself up in jus rol pastry and disappear. Such a blatant ad for her Teshcoo tit. He makes me want to rip my ears off
I think that’s what his account is for. Always showing her tat. Does he not have to put #ad on his posts? Technically, it’s not his. Like if I posted a Diet Coke? Maybe this is how they are getting around the rules?

Reactions: 19
Do they have to pay something if they put AD on their posts ? Otherwise I don’t understand why she avoids putting AD?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Call me stupid - but something has been niggling me regards comments that twit Inch makes regarding their sons.

I have a feeling they may end up using their "label" for those poor lads "Hinchbros" for part of their future business plan? Kids clothes/other related stuff?

On IG the "Hinchbros" name has already been taken as a currently empty account.
I hope I'm wrong...

View attachment 1049128
Yup! They're gonna try and flog that shite! Those poor beautiful boys x

Reactions: 9
I’m assuming that the quick, random photo uploads this evening are for engagement prior to another advertisement?

I’m also assuming that the candle next to where she’s conveniently standing is one of hers from her Tatsco range?

Reactions: 17
So, imagine you work on the till at Tesshhhhco guysshhhhh, then imagine they actually took that trolley full of tat to the till to pay for it (and didn’t just dump it in the bog roll aisle as it was just a prop in their video), knowing that you know who she is as she approaches, how much would you be laughing inside knowing she is desperate for you to ask “Aren’t you Mrs Hinch, you’re buying all your own brand stuff, how cute. Did you find it ok on the sale shelf? Well done” ATV👍👍🏾

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just split my sides laughing at Inch’s “Bants” 🙄

Imagine being in Tescho deciding what crunky snacks to buy and suddenly you hear behind you his creepy voice attempting to be funny and then her cackle.... I’d be out of there faster than RoyOiOi got into the feeding shed.

Inch, we know you and Sopha read here, continuously perusing.... you’re just not funny, you come across as desperate, creepy as duck and you really are a ‘Sweetums’ Blessed be thy teeny peeny

Sweetums
A male who has no balls, self-respect, or guts. One who is dominated by some female, normally can't do anything without her.

ATV 👍🏻

Edit to add Sweetums defo as Inch is fick as duck

Last edited:
  • Haha
I know the “she’s selfish/boastful” comments have been done to death on here now but I just watched back her reel highlights of the new non-farm and seeing it all there in one go it is actually disgusting.

Genuinely how much money do you think she is spunking on the house we have so far confirmed:

- timber orangery extension I’m guessing circa £150k
- brand new kitchen though the old one looked nice £30k
- two new kids bathrooms £10k
- new carpets throughout (though this has been quietly ignored £10k?)
- new painting throughout £750 a room what do we think 10 rooms plus hallways so £10k?
-loft flooring £5k?
-utility room + all new appliances 3/4K?
-boot room/movie room/playroom/ (“this will be one of the first rooms we tackle” except it hasn’t been mentioned since then what’s going on there)/sheds for the tit alpacas.
Maybe a few grand for each?

easily at £225k CASH from just the things she’s boasted about yet alone other rooms and this doesn’t even include the other bathrooms.

she’s doing an entire renovation literally in 3 months, all in one go, of a house that didn’t even need renovating. there was Nothing even wrong with the house it wasn’t like it was 80s carpet and flowery wallpaper it all looked pretty neutral to me already!

how much space do four people even need it reeks of chavs got rich.

She needs even less space than most people probably just 3sq meters to fit her crushed velvet sofa because that’s where she’ll spend 97% of her time.
Plus the workshop and all the tools
Plus the fencing and shelter for the alpacas
Plus the dog wash
Plus the ‘resin driveway with lights’ that was on her whiteboard list

This HAS to be why there aren't that many pics of any fans with her. You'd think someone with over 4m followers would be getting papped, no? No one knows what the duck she actually looks like. I find this mind blowing.

ETA: This isn't me picking apart her looks, I don't think she is ugly, far from it... I mean from what I think she looks like anyway 🤦‍♀️
5A3024E7-8FE1-49EE-98D6-6D32B5BEF1DC.jpeg

Reactions: 12
Guyyyyyschssssss! I’ve been a bit lost on these threads recently; it all moves so fast even though nothing has happened.

BUT I wanted to share (cos no one would get this in real life if I shared it) I had an Inch dream 😫 definitely not a sex dream though.

I dreamt I was watching Fash FC but it turned out the F stood for fascist and they were actually a far right group. And I was watching it late at night cos I didn’t want anyone to know I was watching it, except my husband woke up and told me off for supporting nazis. And I was trying to defend myself but also didn’t really want to watch it in the first place.

Then the dream moved on and I awkwardly bumped into an ex in a shop. Also not inch.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.