Mrs Hinch #509 Garage floors on Klarna while Roy the llama causes drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I noticed.
Someone's commented that she is definitely pregnant. Not sure what makes them think that apart from the constant baggy clothes.
In the second photo I thought she looks very like Katie Price. :oops:
Also see in Jimbobs video in Teshco when he's giving her the flowers. She's got a new nail job. And is that self tan on her hands. Looks awful

Is it Katie Price?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Hinch isnā€™t that grotesque (looks wise) šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It would be good if they stopped doing thisšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
So many comments all over the place and can't resist using euphemisms,making themselves transparent and encouraging
a negative view of
Tat ?
they arenā€™t allowed to take it out of tattle so Iā€™m guessing they are trying to appear like they are a hun to not get caught out? I donā€™t have fb cba with it. Hun central.

Reactions: 18
Ā£20 for those flowers? Give me a couple of bunches of daffodils any day.
New nails. She hid them on her story but can be seen on twatheads.

Reactions: 18
I reckon sheā€™s got a photoshoot for something tomorrow. New hair, new nails, tan and the hair band keeping hair out of her face to stop it looking greasy for a hair stylist tomorrow
And they definitely look like freshly microbladed eyebrows.....

Reactions: 15
Trite quote using the kids šŸ˜“ also do they look really different? does she usually filter them to that extent?! šŸ˜Ÿ I knew she did a bit but they look like different kids almost!

Reactions: 20
Just came to say orla was at her front door pic the other day now itā€™s back in grey skull šŸ˜… canā€™t keep up

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She doesn't look like Sophie but Ronnie barely looks like the Ronnie we've seen. Sad she's been filtering her kids
This might be the first time they've all been seen in actual real time for months and months??!!!

Reactions: 17
"Bants" bloody hell, how old is he. His voice is awful, even worse than Katie price and hers goes right through me, can't stand it.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sneaky ad to flog the flowers and the mug with a heart on, what with Valentineā€™s Day coming up n all!
To be fair to Sopha that photo is one of the less filtered ones and she isnā€™t a bad looking lass, she certainly looks much better than the fake ass filters that she usually uses.

Reactions: 23
Watching his stories, itā€™s so obvious that they are just ripping the piss out of their ā€œshoppersā€. Itā€™s so blatant now and she was deffo trying to hide her nails. He is such a dickā€¦ (very small one obvs..)

• Heart
Reactions: 27
"Bants" bloody hell, how old is he. His voice is awful, even worse than Katie price and hers goes right through me, can't stand it.
He really thinks he is young when he is a fat middle aged slob šŸ¤£ why is it always ugly men that think they are hot šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.