Mrs Hinch #509 Garage floors on Klarna while Roy the llama causes drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny that when Inch is filming in Tesco he’ll show the kids faces but not himself and Sopha? Most people (especially genuine celebs) would do the opposite. They use those poor kids like props, it’s so sad.

Reactions: 34
Watching his stories, it’s so obvious that they are just ripping the piss out of their “shoppers”. It’s so blatant now and she was deffo trying to hide her nails. He is such a dick… (very small one obvs..)
I was literally coming here after just watching the story to same the same thing. Definitely staged. Definitely selling and Definitely laughing at everyone at home. Couldn't hide her nails anymore if she tried. He is so cheesy and sleazy.

And have you seen the comments on her grid post. 🤢. All the other influencer up her backside.

SS has commented too... Definitely something going on....!

Reactions: 24
She looks almost normal without the stupid filters. Her brows don't even resemble Maccie D's for a change. Stop bleeping hiding behind filters you gloit. Embrace your natural self. What's with the teefs though. Everyone seems to be looking like Bugs Bunny cast offs just lately. 🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 26
Christmas trees at Christmas and now Sophie is selling Roses ... Close to the 14th February .. Jumping on the valentines bandwagon to fill her bank account!

She would sell her nan If she could
My Mom would say "she'd steal the pennies off your dead mothers' eyes" I didn't know then what it meant but I do now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I mean 600 comments posted 2 hours a go. Not good Hinch, not good considering you have 4.3 million followers

• Wow
Reactions: 24
She looks almost normal without the stupid filters. Her brows don't even resemble Maccie D's for a change. Stop bleeping hiding behind filters you gloit. Embrace your natural self. What's with the teefs though. Everyone seems to be looking like Bugs Bunny cast offs just lately. 🤔
New brows, new nails, fresh tan, new extensions - is she going with beat bubs Stace to film sort your life out or on a shoot for something? Seems like a lot of effort and ss has said she's going away for work 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 18
You can tell listening to Inch speak he watches his inane videos back and laughs at himself 🤦🏻‍♀️ Someone needs to have a word

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Three undeclared ads via Mrhinchhome account - sneaky AF! So they’ve basically gone to Tescos to try and drum up sales ready for Valentine’s Day (Hinch flowers and hinch beart mug) & also done their bit for P&G by advertising the Flash Spray! 😡 these two are so calculating!

• Angry
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.