Mrs Hinch #507 Snogging an alpaca every morning does not a farmer make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she snatching those drawings and screwing them up so aggressively? It’s not Picasso but Ronnies drawn those and shes screwing them up and throwing them about. Have a heart you cow
Exactly… is it so hard just to calmly put them in a pile?
ETA: what a horrible woman

Reactions: 16
I’m nowhere near your little village but here we’ve had lots of rain, and the patio is far wetter than hers… what’s it like there?
We had a few showers this morning, nothing heavy though. Plus by the time she posted that, the sun had been our for over an hour!!

Reactions: 13
She’s very manic today, snatching at the tend drawings she has done herself, I do wonder if she gets short with little Ronron and that’s why he’s off with her. I usually can’t stand the fat mutt but she even gives him a complex, laughing at him like that, she’s a weirdo!

Reactions: 25
Spot the difference in the pretend staged mess! She’s basically got Ron’s artwork (scribbles) out of the folder on the sofa. One minute there’s a few pages and then when she’s tidying up, quite a few extra mysteriously appear to make the room even more untidy. Her lies are something else! Also what mother films herself going round and scrunching up their kids artwork like that? She’s awful!

Also, for the woman who cried about privacy issues & having to move because of the neighbours, she sure isn’t bothered about people knowing the new house is empty because every room is being worked on, whilst they sleepover at their old house. I hope one day her sheep turn on her. They need to wake up & realise she’s treating them like FOOLS.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 34
duck me sideways has she been on the sniff again 👀 I'm actually embarrassed for her watching them stories

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Thanks for the new profile pic hinch! All the vest 👍🏻
😂😂 Snap

This is the woman who couldn't get her tit together 2 days ago.. bleeping LIAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I've just been at the trampoline park with my 3 for the past hour and half, I could do with whatever she's had cos I'm knackered now

Eta - why the sudden "Jamies family" every weekend? Last week now this week. We didn't hear about them for months on end. I don't actually believe they're going tbf

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Where did the pictures even come from in the space of a few minutes-I didn’t notice them in her previous stories of tend mess. Also no sign of the wee ones either so 🤔 she’s such a bleeping piece of work 😡
This is a perfect example showing how she records her clips over and over so they're "perfect"
The fact that so much has moved in these shots shows she doesn't do anything off the cuff.
What a waste of a really nice Sunday, no sign of her kids but plenty of signs she's been videoing all morning. Wonder how many takes she took of the "omg guyschhh, I love this song" til she felt it was good enough. It's shocking content for someone who spends so much time preparing it!
Eta, sorry that second photo is so blurry and not a full shot of the room, but you can see plenty to get the gist.

Attachments

Reactions: 28
I've never known anyone be so pissed off they have to tidy up. She's like a stroppy teenager that's been told to clean her room.

Reactions: 31
If I did know someone who needed to rehome chickens I certainly wouldn't recommend you Hunch. 😠
What am I saying, they're already there aren't they. 😫
The chickens are “right where there meant to be” Sophie, ie not on tend farm!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Spot the difference in the pretend staged mess! She’s basically got Ron’s artwork (scribbles) out of the folder on the sofa. One minute there’s a few pages and then when she’s tidying up, quite a few extra mysteriously appear to make the room even more untidy. Her lies are something else! Also what mother films herself going round and scrunching up their kids artwork like that? She’s awful!

Also, for the woman who cried about privacy issues & having to move because of the neighbours, she sure isn’t bothered about people knowing the new house is empty because every room is being worked on, whilst they sleepover at their old house. I hope one day her sheep turn on her. They need to wake up & realise she’s treating them like FOOLS.
If we're playing spot the difference, the tray on the arm of the couch has different stuff on it in each photo

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I just watched again with sound on. She chose to sing “call me a witch ‘cause I speak what’s on my mind” - we all know nothing is accidental with her, so I wonder who she’s pissed off with!

Reactions: 42
So same song still playing ( what’s that 3minutes long ? ) and you’re done. JESUS. 😂 as if that was stressing her out.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She’s moved the blue bucket and shut the basket too.

Bucket was behind the sofa, then on the coffme table, then on Ron’s table at the end.
Basket was open, then shut!
I wish gleam would send her on a continuity classe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The chickens are “right where there meant to be” Sophie, ie not on tend farm!!
You Nusty Troll! Weepy Al is probably locked in his work shop until he produces a 7 storey deluxe chicken house and run! Thanks kids are crying now 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Times like these I wished I'd kept a transcript, I'm sure she said she was keeping all the carpets because at the time I remember thinking no you bloody won't, stop saying what you think people want to hear!
She asked at the very start about how to keep cream carpets clean didn’t she… that was her saying she’s getting rid 🙄

We had the pleasure (sarcasm, I cried on moving day thinking what the duck have we done) of buying a full reno 5 years ago... the only way we could afford to buy in the area we wanted... 5 years on we still have the dark wood doors that we hate and need to replace but they do a job and not on the money priority list.

Ooo hark at me going on about myself, I've learnt from the best... Sophie Hinchliffe 😆😆😆
🙋‍♀️ Me too ! Brought ours two years ago and with the cost of our ivf, living etc have not really even started yet, I did a repaint throughout ( bedroom was bright yellow and red and was like sleeping in Maccys!) And new carpets but that's it. Seeing her being so baggy and wasteful gets on my tits!
Braggy not baggy....😂

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.