Mrs Hinch #507 Snogging an alpaca every morning does not a farmer make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she claws at everything is horrendous. Not even much of a mess either, she’s such an oddball.

Reactions: 21
God she's a knob. Where are her children while she's 'tidying' and who is looking after the alpacas. Or is farmhand Ronnie in charge over at tend farm. Anyone who has lived with a toddler knows cleaning up toys during the daytime is a pointless task.
It is a completely pointless task, yet one I do several times a day 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 I don’t screw up his drawings and throw them around the room erratically though 😂

Edited for spelling

Good spot. I'll say it again, what a bleeping weirdo.

Papers scattered on and near the sofa...
View attachment 1043465

Again, no papers on the floor cushions...
View attachment 1043469

Papers have now moved from the sofa area to the floor cushions....
View attachment 1043470
Wow I didn’t actually notice they’d moved from couch to floor, there’s something really nae right in her head!! I feel for the poor wee ones, innocent wee kiddies subjected to this very concerning behaviour 😢

Reactions: 19
What an absolute freak she is 😬😱 would take her 2 mins to pick up the stuff she’s chucked about the floor, even if she shoved it all in one of her barrrsskittts and under the stairs. Cleaning sensation my arse 😡

Reactions: 27
The difference between the Hinch thread & Solomon thread is the Stacey thread is cut throat where as we are quite nice but factual
I don't read the SS threads very often they seem more concerned with comparing her favourably to Hinch which annoys me because you couldnt get two more alike I also dont buy the whole vying against each other they are fully in cahoots it uos both their engagement p,
I find them both unbearably boring fake, exploititive and greedy dishonest women.

Reactions: 29
Why is she so dramatic?! She's clearly at home alone so she could clean that all up in 30 mins flat, hardly difficult

Reactions: 27
Kids have done those drawings but managed to not get any pen on the cushions. Utter bullshit.

Reactions: 26
Jamie’s families coming visiting today..🤣 I didn’t know he had any tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Only thanks to @Pollyanna263 very clear screenshots of the floorboards last night! I can see how people think it's a protective film though.
She's been quiet about ripping all of upstairs out already, she cracked on that it was only downstairs for now cos of the tend leak
She asked at the very start about how to keep cream carpets clean didn’t she… that was her saying she’s getting rid 🙄

Reactions: 17
I just can’t deal I’m laughing my knockers off

She doesn’t even try anymore and why do his parents get to visit grey castle yet ma and pa get to visit the tend farm I don’t understand why she makes a mess to seem relatable when she has so much help on hand 🥱

The fake drawings thrown on the floor what is that about?

What an absolute freak she is 😬😱 would take her 2 mins to pick up the stuff she’s chucked about the floor, even if she shoved it all in one of her barrrsskittts and under the stairs. Cleaning sensation my arse 😡
It takes her longer because she fannies about finding a filter to film her nonsense. The rest of us just tidy like a bleeping normal person.

Reactions: 24
Don't know if it's just me but those stories this morning sounded like voice overs until the song one came up.. (when the papers had moved) I dunno maybe I'm wrong but I question anything and everything this idiot puts up now. Feel like nothing is ever real time. She's probably retired (from the real hard job she has) with jimbob, living it up in somewhere like benidorm and the kids are moved out, grown up and married!

Reactions: 15
After the wind and rain last night surprised the egg chair is still upright in the garden 🥴 nice lush green trees there too 🤔 is the gypsy deathtrap on wheels a permanent feature in the living room - she can't possibly still use it now??!!
This isn't today surely 🤣🤣🤣

Are these trees evergreen does anyone know?
View attachment 1043445

Also suns been out well over an hour now, I have no definitive proof of this other than the fact that an hour ago I was pestering Mr Pumpkins to take the dog out before the weather turns again.
I’m nowhere near your little village but here we’ve had lots of rain, and the patio is far wetter than hers… what’s it like there?

Reactions: 10
After the wind and rain last night surprised the egg chair is still upright in the garden 🥴 nice lush green trees there too 🤔 is the gypsy deathtrap on wheels a permanent feature in the living room - she can't possibly still use it now??!!
This isn't today surely 🤣🤣🤣
She used the gypsy carriage until Ronnie was 1 and a half so it’s possible 😂😂😂

Reactions: 12
Nice drawings there Zoph, are those your illustrations for your next dot to dot book coz youz a bestsellin aufffur

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.