Mrs Hinch #507 Snogging an alpaca every morning does not a farmer make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also cried on moving day.. but this house turned out to be beyond filthy. My dad paid for our new doors to be supplied and fitted 🙈

It was always obvious that she was going to redo it from scratch when it wasn’t necessary. Makes me wonder why they are building beds when the sockets are hanging off the walls and there’s no doors or bathrooms finished.
And no carpets down! Not like they were rushing to move in

Reactions: 10
Aww!! That was so sad her just gripping the pictures the boys have made and just chucking them what the hell

Reactions: 21
Aww!! That was so sad her just gripping the pictures the boys have made and just chucking them what the hell
Wtf she's suck a bleeping weirdo. Who does that????

Disclaimer- it's fine to chuck away kids drawings. I have to throw away some of my kids drawings because otherwise I wouldn't be able to move for scribbled on bits of paper, but I do it quietly after sorting through for the keepable ones. I certainly don't chuck them about the room beforehand!

Reactions: 40
Where did the pictures even come from in the space of a few minutes-I didn’t notice them in her previous stories of tend mess. Also no sign of the wee ones either so 🤔 she’s such a bleeping piece of work 😡

Reactions: 21
The level of secondhand embarrassment I just felt watching her stories singing was off the scales... And I think she felt very awkward too.... I lost it when she said 'I... can't..... wait' about Jimbobs famalam coming round. Seething mate.

Reactions: 31
Where did the pictures even come from in the space of a few minutes-I didn’t notice them in her previous stories of tend mess. Also no sign of the wee ones either so 🤔 she’s such a bleeping piece of work 😡
Good spot. I'll say it again, what a bleeping weirdo.

Papers scattered on and near the sofa...
Screenshot_2022-02-06-11-31-40-539_com.instagram.android.jpg

Again, no papers on the floor cushions...
Screenshot_2022-02-06-11-32-00-091_com.instagram.android.jpg

Papers have now moved from the sofa area to the floor cushions....
Screenshot_2022-02-06-11-32-06-387_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
They were jimbobnonob’s masterpieces. There were thrown on the sofa and the other side of the floor, but magically moved in between shots 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
If, as we are led to believe the boys have been let lose with felt tips on those grey floor cushions and she is only just cleaning up, firstly, where are the pens and second, why is there no felt tip all over the cushions because children of that age would not have only drawn on the paper!! Just stop with the bullshit sopha because you make yourself look like even more of a twit than ever. ATV

Reactions: 26
Jesus bleeping christ how can she not realise how dangerous that is?! They're bleeping livestock, not pets (and even pets you need to be careful with). I wouldn't in a million years even let my older kid do that, can she not see what could happen? I think the actual Alpaca lady on Twitter expressed some concerns about having a small child in the enclosure like that?

She'll just get a load of messaged from the shoppers how cute this is though :rolleyes: none of you are farmers Soph, they'd be more bloody responsible for a start you bleeping reprobate!
I know zero about alpacas, which still seems to be more than Sophie!

Are they the types of animals that get aggressive as they get older or anything like that?

How long till they are in the house that she will absolutely set up but pretend the cheeky alpacas made their own way in?!

Reactions: 12
Oh Soph that tend mess would take about five minutes to tidy up. Put the phone down and get on with it!!! t's not normal behaviour is it? Also where's Jaymay and the kids...house was way too silent before she tortured us with her Christina rendition?! Have they been dispatched to Fredas? Did the Alpacas have enough and eat them?

Reactions: 23
God she's a knob. Where are her children while she's 'tidying' and who is looking after the alpacas. Or is farmhand Ronnie in charge over at tend farm. Anyone who has lived with a toddler knows cleaning up toys during the daytime is a pointless task.

Reactions: 31
I have just cringed myself inside out at her unhinged manic story.
who’s farming on the farm if she’s bleeping about at grayskull? Make it make sense

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.