Mrs Hinch #507 Snogging an alpaca every morning does not a farmer make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a dream about a week ago that I hacked her ( this will never happen I know nothing about computers šŸ˜‚ ) and I managed to find out that her whole account was a robot just churning out content and thatā€™s why it never made any sense šŸ˜‚. Hinch was a real woman who had allowed the company to use her face as the brand but she never had any idea what was going to be shown and would come to tattle fuming because the ā€œ robot ā€œ had made her look silly yet again. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It's really sad how her kids have quite literally 0 life to the point she has to stage their mess. Get those boys away from her.

Reactions: 20
So sheā€™s between houses and still has her dining room full of unused dusty dishes?! Yes thatā€™s right, cleaning sensation Sophie

Reactions: 21
Guys! She's EVEN put nibbles out for Jimbobs family who are not coming round blesserart. How does she manage it all!?

Also shocked to see she 'loves em'.
Screenshot_20220206_130538.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I had a dream about a week ago that I hacked her ( this will never happen I know nothing about computers šŸ˜‚ ) and I managed to find out that her whole account was a robot just churning out content and thatā€™s why it never made any sense šŸ˜‚. Hinch was a real woman who had allowed the company to use her face as the brand but she never had any idea what was going to be shown and would come to tattle fuming because the ā€œ robot ā€œ had made her look silly yet again. šŸ˜‚
Should pitch this idea for an episode of Black Mirror.

Reactions: 15
If Jamie's family are visiting greyskull, who is keeping guard at the Homefarmhomestead?

Reactions: 18
Why the f does she film herself putting the rubber glove on the left hand, then switch to cleaning with a rubber glove on the right hand šŸ¤Æ I say it againā€¦. Frrrreeeeeeaaaaakkkk!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sheā€™s moved the blue bucket and shut the basket too.

Bucket was behind the sofa, then on the coffme table, then on Ronā€™s table at the end.
Basket was open, then shut!
It really is the worst content ever, filming that crap over and over then only coming up with that must be mind numbing.

Whereā€™s Father James? Preaching a sermon on a Sunday. Like Kanyeā€™s Sunday service?
Lucky jimbobnojobtinyknobloudgobā€™s family having a few crisps chucked in a bowl. No Aunt Bessies for them. Blessed be the Hinchliffes.

• Haha
Why would jimbobs parents go to the old house....pre record maybe soph would want to show them the new farm surely šŸ¤£

Reactions: 19
So if she is tend tidying and putting out chips n dips and I presume Janine is allowed to see his parents, who is at Crem Cottage? Is Weeping Al there in his Home Guard uniform marching up and down? Has fiddle fingers passed her security licence and is currently there with an earpiece reporting in to Guantanamo Grey? Sofa your timeline is a pice of tit
Oh and thatā€™s not mess, itā€™s staged anyway and why the duck ainā€™t you packed anything yet? Hoping the fairies will do it?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Does she really think we believe that she needs to tidy up? That looks staged to duck.

Another thing I donā€™t get, surely that Egg chair would be put away for winter so it doesnā€™t get damaged? My garden bench goes away for the winter. Must be a pre record from the autumn.
Tbf mine is just in the garden i have no where to store it but have the cushions indoors x

Reactions: 8
I just watched again with sound on. She chose to sing ā€œcall me a witch ā€˜cause I speak whatā€™s on my mindā€ - we all know nothing is accidental with her, so I wonder who sheā€™s pissed off with!
Maybe susansmalls left her a few home truths in her inbox, so she left a personal reply šŸ¤” šŸ¤£
That's enough of Hinch for me for one day. I'm off to throw some paper around the house šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread title;
Ron feeds the Boys Alone whilst Hinch tidied up ā€˜tend mess at Home.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And another, surely writing Hinch x Tesco isnā€™t the same as writing #ad?
72DBDC1A-849A-42ED-B16D-E4BAAB1E15B9.png

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.