Mrs Hinch #507 Snogging an alpaca every morning does not a farmer make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zoph and Inch's movie list to watch in their 'tend 'movie room':

The Invention of Lying
The Grinch
Parasite
Of Mice and Men
Psycho
Pinocchio
Before sunset
Fiddler on the roof
In the name of the Father
Thumbelina
Clueless
Dangerous minds
Chicken run
Creep
Welcome to the dollhouse
Don’t forget Liar Liar

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So will everything in Len's room go to the tip and not be moved to the tend farm?

Reactions: 14
Just catching up after been away with a family emergency and I just notice she is asking people for them to make recommendations for them to rehome chickens. Yeah I can’t see that bleeping idiot getting up and cleaning them out checking for eggs and if there are complications when your have laying hens. 🖕🏻 duck off vain ass witch look after your kids and yourself before inflicting animals to your behaviour
They'd tear up her AstroTurf within the week too. I love my chickens but they are fuckers to look after 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
One of the shoppers huns commented to Sopha in the arse licking section on her latest post that she reminds her of Felicity Kendal living the ‘Good Life’.....

Apart from the fact that Felicity Kendal was not actually living the ‘Good Life’ herself, she was acting the character Barbara (Huns are fik as duck) there is some likeness.

Barbara lives in a house and fills the garden with animals and often looks grubby. This is where any likeness ends.

Barbara is a sweet, kind woman, not a money grabbing twit.

Sopha, be more Barbara.
ATV 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
So what about Ronni e's bed she already showed us in Greyskull?? There's no sheep in the new bed headboard?

Reactions: 15
So what about Ronni e's bed she already showed us in Greyskull?? There's no sheep in the new bed headboard?
She is soooo wasteful. She is in no way relatable at all. What normal person moves home and takes nothing with them? Even newly purchased furniture. She's showing how A. Out of touch she is with majority of the nation who are starting to wonder how they're going to pay their bills and B. Just how little she cares about the environment. She can tell us all about how sustainable her cushions are until she is blue in the face and farting out paper straws. But she drives around in gas guzzlers and wasting perfectly usable, not very old items. Like clothes!! All those clothes with her kids names splashed up the side. I can hardly see mums rifling through the Sue Ryder excited because they've finally found something for their own little Lennie.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
It’s a cousin of the paint by numbers, let’s just be grateful she hasn’t done another of those!
Whatever happened to “I love lonnies room so I’m going to do the same in the new house!!” She is such a lying witch with more money than sense!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just to note for folk with hotlines to asa - the lamp in the Henry asleep clip hasn’t been marked as #ad. I’ve got 20 pages to go , the sj thread has captured my interest today .

Reactions: 13
Nah just duck off now. She's pissing alot of people of right now. I had a massive full on rant about her today to my work mate who idolises her. Safe to say I told her a few home truths about this bragging witch. The look on her face, I thought she was gonna cry. It needed to be said though. People need to know what Hinch is really like. I'm sick to death of all this "you're just jealous" and "be kind" bullshit. NO I ain't bleeping jealous. Just sick of brag brag bleeping brag all the time. I've had enough of it.

Screenshot_20220206-011005_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Still in her own world, not a care for anyone but herself. One minute she can't get her tit together the next minute is all go, go, go. Got to laugh at her mini movie room, not quiet Joe's den is it. Anybody else just waiting for @susansmall to come back on and tell us about the personal reply?

Reactions: 17
Nah just duck off now. She's pissing alot of people of right now. I had a massive full on rant about her today to my work mate who idolises her. Safe to say I told her a few home truths about this bragging witch. The look on her face, I thought she was gonna cry. It needed to be said though. People need to know what Hinch is really like. I'm sick to death of all this "you're just jealous" and "be kind" bullshit. NO I ain't bleeping jealous. Just sick of brag brag bleeping brag all the time. I've had enough of it.

View attachment 1042907
This quote of hers "This is how I know we are exactly where we are supposed to be" cements my beliefs that she is a tit mother. As a parent you make your children feel safe and happy in whatever environment you can provide for them and let's face is, she had the means to do this in her old house. She didn't need a big house and a farm bigger than average garden to put a smile on her kids faces. She needs to be present, engaging and not have a phone between them. No amount of money, grass and bricks and mortar will give her what she is seeking.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Why would you put a bed together without outting carpet down 😒🤔
Something I can’t fathom is with all her money, why aren’t they buying furniture that is already ‘ made’ . It’s not like she saving money, we’ve already seen that she’s spendy with silly stuff .

Reactions: 12
Zoph and Inch's movie list to watch in their 'tend 'movie room':

The Invention of Lying
The Grinch
Parasite
Of Mice and Men
Psycho
Pinocchio
Before sunset
Fiddler on the roof
In the name of the Father
Thumbelina
Clueless
Dangerous minds
Chicken run
Creep
Welcome to the dollhouse
Fiddler on the roof 😂 (@Andioooop please just one more! 🙏🏼)

Catch me if you can (an alpaca story)
50 Shades of Grey
Dumb and Dumber
Field of Dreams
Gone with the Wind
How the Vest was Won
Vestside Story

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
This quote of hers "This is how I know we are exactly where we are supposed to be" cements my beliefs that she is a tit mother. As a parent you make your children feel safe and happy in whatever environment you can provide for them and let's face is, she had the means to do this in her old house. She didn't need a big house and a farm bigger than average garden to put a smile on her kids faces. She needs to be present, engaging and not have a phone between them. No amount of money, grass and bricks and mortar will give her what she is seeking.
The alpacas are going to be Ronnie's new babysitters, when he's not with Fiddle. Can tell she's going to shove him in there with them more and more just so she can sit on her arse and film/scroll in peace. Have never seen the little lad so happy though, he's obviously loving them but like you say it's tit parenting because he should of had the same fun and happiness before the move, unfortunately for her it show's what very little time she has for him before and after the move. Too busy getting excited over paint colours and brick slips now to be a mum, by the time she's finished the full renovation both boys will have grown so much, will she shite regret it though. She'll find something else to get her out of being a parent.

Reactions: 14
I’ve just replied to her story (which will be ignored again) as it’s really getting to me now, I was a follower, an idiot who bought her books and other crap & who has finally woken up! But seeing her constantly brag about the stuff she has and the things she’s doing is really hitting home, just how little I can do for my kids 😢 I would share a pic of what we have to live with but I’m too embarrassed.
Seeing more and more of this type of comment. Have a think about how much you do for your kids, please don't let her make you think like you don't do enough. The things she has and the things she's doing are material things. She's not there for her children and they'll grow up with everything and much more but what they're really missing out on is what you're giving to your children everyday. Life is really tough for lots right now, she's in the minority and not in the real world, the bragging is disgusting don't bother messaging her, she really doesn't give a tit. If she did love her followers like she says she does then she'd do something to help them out, she'd realise how privileged she is and want to pass some of it on, just a small gesture would go a long way but she hasn't got it in her.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Does she stick little stickers ‘Built By Jamie (short for James)’ on everything he builds from IKEA or is that reserved for weeping Al?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.