Mrs Hinch #507 Snogging an alpaca every morning does not a farmer make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soooo... Magnolia? She's painting the child's room magnolia?

She needs a slap putting Ron in front of the troublesome three like that.

Reactions: 21
I’m calling Bingo Lingo that the shelves surrounding the TV will be filled with absolute tat and I bet her books will all be there.

Mind you, we’ll probably never see the ‘Mini Movie Room’ again, just like a lot of Sopha’s other projects, Ronnie’s Dolls House is a prime example as are flip and flop, bless-their-arrrrts.

Also, if the shelves do survive and don’t end up at Maldonia Tip, I’m calling bingo that they won’t remain that colour. In fact they are probably being sanded down and primed for painting by Weepy Al right now 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I know we joke a lot, but I do feel bad for her sheep in a way, they’re completely radicalised! It’s like a bloody cult!
they’re so weirdly obsessed and easily pleased, no sane person could ever say that she’s worked hard for anything. If someone is genuinely talented, money smart and lucky then they often get a lot of money/fame/whatever for not much effort and unfortunately that’s just the way of the world, but you can’t seriously say that these people deserve it more than anyone else, they’re just lucky.
Hinch is a manipulator. She’s a business woman and that’s all.
All these followers genuinely think that she cares about them and she’d sail them all down the river for a fiver. Awful woman.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Guyzzzz. I have a problem. My eyes are burning I’m that tired but Mrs Hinch hasn’t said good night to me yet.
Should I:
A) go to sleep anyway, after all I’m not one of her sheep
-or-
B) clean my fridge (if you nose, you nose)
If you could all boost my engagement by DM’ing me to let me know I would really appreciate it.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
This thread is my weekend wine entertainment ... Soph, you selfish bugger; do something we can tattle about!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Guyzzzz. I have a problem. My eyes are burning I’m that tired but Mrs Hinch hasn’t said good night to me yet.
Should I:
-or-
If you could all boost my engagement by DM’ing me to let me know I would really appreciate it.
Have a cool bath 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And Ive just read that that poor little boy down the well passed away.
I hate the world today
I hope she doesn't post anything about him tomorrow while posting pictures of her cuddling her children. 😡

I've already seen a micro influencer I followed until tonight do it. Posted a picture of her child sleeping and saying she was going to go and cuddle them. 🤢🤢🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I know we joke a lot, but I do feel bad for her sheep in a way, they’re completely radicalised! It’s like a bloody cult!
they’re so weirdly obsessed and easily pleased, no sane person could ever say that she’s worked hard for anything. If someone is genuinely talented, money smart and lucky then they often get a lot of money/fame/whatever for not much effort and unfortunately that’s just the way of the world, but you can’t seriously say that these people deserve it more than anyone else, they’re just lucky.
Hinch is a manipulator. She’s a business woman and that’s all.
All these followers genuinely think that she cares about them and she’d sail them all down the river for a fiver. Awful woman.
I challenge every hincher to send her even the tiniest bit of constructive cristism or ask her why she's let Ronnie run unassisted around the paddock etc see how many she turns on in an instant or how quick they find themselves blocked. She does not care she just wants them to stay inline and blindly follow and fight her corner when she's called out for bad behaviour.

Reactions: 24
Correct me if I’m wrong here.. what is the point in putting furniture together when they’re clearly replacing all carpets…. Why would you be building furniture on underlay just to move it when the carpet is put down, am I missing something 🥴

I know nothing happens in real time with these but still

Reactions: 23
Should I:
-or-
Get on all 4s & do some pronking to wake yourself up woman

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Correct me if I’m wrong here.. what is the point in putting furniture together when they’re clearly replacing all carpets…. Why would you be building furniture on underlay just to move it when the carpet is put down, am I missing something 🥴

I know nothing happens in real time with these but still
Cos she's fik as fuk

• Haha
Can I just say, to anyone who has posted - and to anyone reading - saying they feel inadequate, or that they aren’t providing for their children, or that they feel that they should be doing something ‘more’ -

Sophie Hinchliffe is not a good mother.

She does not put her children first.

She does not prioritise their happiness; their needs; their physical safety; their emotional well-being.

She has to hold her children tight to get a photo with them.

She has to tickle her toddler to force laughter.

She has her husband at home full-time.

She has her mum and dad on call constantly.

She has a niece who comes over if she has an evening without her husband because she can’t be alone.

She has no money worries whatsoever.

She is adding animals into a garden that is not big enough.

She doesn’t have the knowledge, experience, willingness or dedication to care for these animals for their entire lives.

She has her husband at home full-time.

She has her mum and dad on call constantly.

She has a niece who comes over if she has an evening without her husband.

She ‘works’ a few hours a week exploiting her children’s lives online.

Meanwhile in the real world, we are here with many struggling in whatever way to get through the day or week or month.

Some are battling every day to become parents - these people deserve to be parents, and will cherish their future children. Unlike Sophie and Jamie.

Some are parents to children no longer here. That is a devastating loss which no one should experience. You love and celebrate your children more than Sophie will ever understand.

Some are working all the hours possible and still not even comfortable financially.

Some are in unsafe situations, relationships, housing, and having to fight through every day.

The Hinchliffes will never understand what real life is like. They don’t understand their privilege. They don’t use their position to help others.

They are not in any way worthy of anyone feeling inferior or like you can’t match what they are doing.

What they are doing is fake.

What we are doing is living real life which is sometimes horrendously unfair. But we are worth a million of them.

No one should ever feel that she is better, because she’s not.
Now that's 'one spot on' piece that Clare should put in her daily fail Pol and needs putting in the Wiki too..
Take a bow Pol 👏👏👏

• Heart
So glad she’s where she should be on her journey...ffs what a load of shite 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Zoph and Inch's movie list to watch in their 'tend 'movie room':

The Invention of Lying
The Grinch
Parasite
Of Mice and Men
Psycho
Pinocchio
Before sunset
Fiddler on the roof
In the name of the Father
Thumbelina
Clueless
Dangerous minds
Chicken run
Creep
Welcome to the dollhouse

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.