Mrs Hinch #507 Snogging an alpaca every morning does not a farmer make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whilst we're not on the subject of tiny penises, didn't Zoph say a little while ago that JimBobNoJobMicroKnob was going to be doing a lot more on his stories and had a lot of stuff planned?? What's happened to that then? Or is him blowing smoke up her arse and being a peeping bleeping perverted plum the extent of it? 🤔🐛
Hey now that's harsh , he us lying down putting flat pack together, DIY is hard work in it😉🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Someone commented that they we’re crying watching Ronnie feeding the Alpacas. And these people walk among us….. it’s troubling

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Just to note for folk with hotlines to asa - the lamp in the Henry asleep clip hasn’t been marked as #ad. I’ve got 20 pages to go , the sj thread has captured my interest today .
Oh you are good! You should replace Nigel at the ASA! They are clearly on Soph’s payroll.

Reactions: 14
I'm calling bingo on a couple months after the chickens arrive we have a tend sad Sunday morning montage of the chickens feathers lying in the coop with sopha saying foxes must have had them...... cut to Ma & weeping Al's later that day of them all tucking into a roast chicken dinner 🤔🐔🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Correct me if I’m wrong here.. what is the point in putting furniture together when they’re clearly replacing all carpets…. Why would you be building furniture on underlay just to move it when the carpet is put down, am I missing something 🥴

I know nothing happens in real time with these but still
I thought it was that sticky back plastic roll that you can put on carpets to protect it from paint? Although I'm sure when we used that stuff it said not to put anything heavy on it as it could damage the carpet underneath... so either way she is stupid

Reactions: 7
I thought it was that sticky back plastic roll that you can put on carpets to protect it from paint? Although I'm sure when we used that stuff it said not to put anything heavy on it as it could damage the carpet underneath... so either way she is stupid
You can see the floorboards in the corners. The carpets all been ripped up cos she's a wasteful bleep

Reactions: 24
You can see the floorboards in the corners. The carpets all been ripped up cos she's a wasteful bleep
Good spot!! You have a good eye for her bullshit.

She's so wasteful and unnecessary. What does Sofa actually add to the world?!

Reactions: 14
Reactions: 16
I'm calling bingo on a couple months after the chickens arrive we have a tend sad Sunday morning montage of the chickens feathers lying in the coop with sopha saying foxes must have had them...... cut to Ma & weeping Al's later that day of them all tucking into a roast chicken dinner 🤔🐔🥴
A few months? You are kind!! I give it a fortnight

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t know why it irritates me but;
Why are two of the alpacas full names Rodney and Raymond but Roy isn’t Royston?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Good spot!! You have a good eye for her bullshit.

She's so wasteful and unnecessary. What does Sofa actually add to the world?!
Only thanks to @Pollyanna263 very clear screenshots of the floorboards last night! I can see how people think it's a protective film though.
She's been quiet about ripping all of upstairs out already, she cracked on that it was only downstairs for now cos of the tend leak

Reactions: 25
I thought her version was Ronni e was to have a tractor type bed? Or am I loosing the plot more then I thought 🤔
No one offered to send her a free custom made one and she realised she’d have to pay, so off to ikea and suddenly Ronnie won’t be a “tractor bed person”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Not sure if I’ve attached this correctly but this video had me in stitches!! Praying for videos like this from hinch farm 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You know she is exactly where she is meant to be, in a loveless marriage with two children who can't stand her and will probably go no contact the second they can. In a house she paid way over the odds for, which looks like a crematorium with vicious animals who would rather kick or spit on her.
Her only loyal companions are an overweight dog (who isn't going to live much longer if she carries on the way she does) and her parents who aren't going to live forever.
Enjoy your big house Hinch, you can fill those rooms with all the tat you want but they'll be forever empty.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
No one offered to send her a free custom made one and she realised she’d have to pay, so off to ikea and suddenly Ronnie won’t be a “tractor bed person”
Poor tractor bed would have ended up being sent to tractor people eventually []👋

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.