Mrs Hinch #507 Snogging an alpaca every morning does not a farmer make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t follow many folk on insta but I did notice a few of these cleaners are starting to show how to save money with regards to electricity, gas etc. A couple of tips on there I didn’t know so I’m thankful and will try them to see if I don’t need to rob a bank to pay my bill. Hinch on the other hand. What’s she doing? Spending cash like water, rubbing peoples nose in it, bragging like a spoilt witch. Why why why do idiots still follow her?

Reactions: 28
I don’t follow many folk on insta but I did notice a few of these cleaners are starting to show how to save money with regards to electricity, gas etc. A couple of tips on there I didn’t know so I’m thankful and will try them to see if I don’t need to rob a bank to pay my bill. Hinch on the other hand. What’s she doing? Spending cash like water, rubbing peoples nose in it, bragging like a spoilt witch. Why why why do idiots still follow her?
Because buying the same cleaning product or using the same paint colour makes them finally feel like they are the same as ‘the popular girl’. That was her appeal - you could have the same thing as this popular blonde women just by popping into B&M.. she’s killing that now.

Reactions: 18
Has she deleted this post? The latest one I can see is the crem entrance?
She's taken it off the grid but it's still under the reels tab.
Lightning edit - insta usually default posts reels to grid and she probably just forgot to uncheck the box. Don't think there's anything shady going on.

Reactions: 17
Because buying the same cleaning product or using the same paint colour makes them finally feel like they are the same as ‘the popular girl’. That was her appeal - you could have the same thing as this popular blonde women just by popping into B&M.. she’s killing that now.
Perfectly illustrated by this taken from another site 😡😡
840663F4-23F6-497A-8823-30722C548315.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Hi guuyysssss, why is everything so bleeping funny to her? She They crack me up every day and I know that I’m exactly where I’m supposed to be (yes love, eating bacon buttie on my sofa after walking my dogs). Side note though, Ronni e is so cute when he is allowed to do something.

Reactions: 20
Good spot!! You have a good eye for her bullshit.

She's so wasteful and unnecessary. What does Sofa actually add to the world?!
New skirting and coving aswell, that would have taken quite some time to do, probably last year🙄

Reactions: 16
She’s bought new internal doors too.
We had the pleasure (sarcasm, I cried on moving day thinking what the duck have we done) of buying a full reno 5 years ago... the only way we could afford to buy in the area we wanted... 5 years on we still have the dark wood doors that we hate and need to replace but they do a job and not on the money priority list.

Ooo hark at me going on about myself, I've learnt from the best... Sophie Hinchliffe 😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
We had the pleasure (sarcasm, I cried on moving day thinking what the duck have we done) of buying a full reno 5 years ago... the only way we could afford to buy in the area we wanted... 5 years on we still have the dark wood doors that we hate and need to replace but they do a job and not on the money priority list.

Ooo hark at me going on about myself, I've learnt from the best... Sophie Hinchliffe 😆😆😆
I also cried on moving day.. but this house turned out to be beyond filthy. My dad paid for our new doors to be supplied and fitted 🙈

It was always obvious that she was going to redo it from scratch when it wasn’t necessary. Makes me wonder why they are building beds when the sockets are hanging off the walls and there’s no doors or bathrooms finished.

Not going to lie I can't keep up with this thread.
I have very poor eyesight so reading comments is hard and takes me so long to type and I know I make lots of mistakes so frustrating.
Just had a look to see why she was once again silent, and saw no reason just habit now for her to leave her army in suspense.
How do we tell the difference between Hinch feed abd Soloman
Both have the most fake, boring content how on earth are the fans entertained by this tripe?
To think they imagine we are jealous of their fake lives I only watch occasionally and its so mundane I am even bored with the cute babiesvand animals and I love animals and babies!
Is this what passes for entertainment now, are these vain harpies inspirational worthy of adoration?
They both remind me of the Medusa I genuinely expect theur wild hair to start morphing into snakes when they are cackling and speaking in tongues I swear I can't understandv90% of what they say Sophie sounds like Syd the snake I am not even jesting.
Is it cos I am older my Grandbairns are harder to understand they think my ears are no better than my eyes but I hear them it just doesn't sound like words.. hope I am not the only one..😁

Reactions: 24
Not going to lie I can't keep up with this thread.
I have very poor eyesight so reading comments is hard and takes me so long to type and I know I make lots of mistakes so frustrating.
Just had a look to see why she was once again silent, and saw no reason just habit now for her to leave her army in suspense.
How do we tell the difference between Hinch feed abd Soloman
Both have the most fake, boring content how on earth are the fans entertained by this tripe?
To think they imagine we are jealous of their fake lives I only watch occasionally and its so mundane I am even bored with the cute babiesvand animals and I love animals and babies!
Is this what passes for entertainment now, are these vain harpies inspirational worthy of adoration?
They both remind me of the Medusa I genuinely expect theur wild hair to start morphing into snakes when they are cackling and speaking in tongues I swear I can't understandv90% of what they say Sophie sounds like Syd the snake I am not even jesting.
Is it cos I am older my Grandbairns are harder to understand they think my ears are no better than my eyes but I hear them it just doesn't sound like words.. hope I am not the only one..😁
The difference between the Hinch thread & Solomon thread is the Stacey thread is cut throat where as we are quite nice but factual

• Heart
Are these trees evergreen does anyone know?
IMG_20220206_112233.jpg

Also suns been out well over an hour now, I have no definitive proof of this other than the fact that an hour ago I was pestering Mr Pumpkins to take the dog out before the weather turns again.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.