Mrs Hinch #507 Snogging an alpaca every morning does not a farmer make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are you banned from Nigel?!
They got fucked of with me reporting and said that if I did anymore then they'd pay no further attention.
His name was Tony and not Nigel btw 😂

He said that he would accept a small number of complaints over the following 6mths, but anymore would put a restriction on my account.

My reply to this was... well if you dealt with the complaints then maybe I wouldn't have to keep emailing you.
I heard nothing back 😂

Some things do fall under the CMA rather that ASA though and having a look back at my emails then anything gifted is for the CMA

So it's really worth doing research before reporting anything to Nigel/Tony

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 35
Daft thought but would this cunty couple go as far as Faux "Petting" Farm (NotaFarm) open days for desperate Hinchers, just to keep the attention on them?

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Can I just say, to anyone who has posted - and to anyone reading - saying they feel inadequate, or that they aren’t providing for their children, or that they feel that they should be doing something ‘more’ -

Sophie Hinchliffe is not a good mother.

She does not put her children first.

She does not prioritise their happiness; their needs; their physical safety; their emotional well-being.

She has to hold her children tight to get a photo with them.

She has to tickle her toddler to force laughter.

She has her husband at home full-time.

She has her mum and dad on call constantly.

She has a niece who comes over if she has an evening without her husband because she can’t be alone.

She has no money worries whatsoever.

She is adding animals into a garden that is not big enough.

She doesn’t have the knowledge, experience, willingness or dedication to care for these animals for their entire lives.

She has her husband at home full-time.

She has her mum and dad on call constantly.

She has a niece who comes over if she has an evening without her husband.

She ‘works’ a few hours a week exploiting her children’s lives online.

Meanwhile in the real world, we are here with many struggling in whatever way to get through the day or week or month.

Some are battling every day to become parents - these people deserve to be parents, and will cherish their future children. Unlike Sophie and Jamie.

Some are parents to children no longer here. That is a devastating loss which no one should experience. You love and celebrate your children more than Sophie will ever understand.

Some are working all the hours possible and still not even comfortable financially.

Some are in unsafe situations, relationships, housing, and having to fight through every day.

The Hinchliffes will never understand what real life is like. They don’t understand their privilege. They don’t use their position to help others.

They are not in any way worthy of anyone feeling inferior or like you can’t match what they are doing.

What they are doing is fake.

What we are doing is living real life which is sometimes horrendously unfair. But we are worth a million of them.

No one should ever feel that she is better, because she’s not.
Bravo, bleeping bravo @Pollyanna263 👏🏻👏🏻❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
For a women who couldn't handle her dog pooing, who brought alpacas that 'poo in one spot' why on earth is she after chickens, ducks and geese who are incontenant and poo anywhere and everywhere they walk?? Geese poo is huge thick and messy too 🤢
And they hurt when they bite 🙈 bugger got me off guard when fishing with my son, came up and bit my side.
Can’t see her coping with that!

Reactions: 14
I'm 11 paged behind you nusty trolls, I'll see you all soon but just want to leave this here "A farm is over 10 acres anything less is considered a small holding" so either she has got another 8.3 acres plugged away somewhere or Etsy made a really bad typo init

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Chickens ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️ really struggling i see. Not commented on Stacey 5m either.
She's going try and turn tend farm into a farm. She couldn't handle fish and can't look after her dog properly. She's not even got enough space for a real farm

Reactions: 19
Wouldn't dare pay that much for a TODDLERS coat that last 2 min, they grow so quickly 🤯
My 3 kids are 8 and under and their coats are usually between £20-30 each from Asda, they really are good quality, when they're young they do not need an overly expensive coat, mine get 2 new coats a year, 1 being a lighter mac type jacket then the other being a winter coat. That does them.

Ronnie has about 10 coats and they'll just be chucked in the bin when they get too small. They won't be washed and put away ready for Lennie.

With my kids coats when they're due a new one, near enough every year even with a regular throw in the washing machine and boisterous dirty outside play, all my kids coats last and they'll be in fair enough condition where I donate them so a less fortunate child stays warm that winter.
She has more money than sense and it actually knocks me sick.
She has no clue at all!! Supermarket coats are brilliant , easy to chuck in the washing machine when they get filthy and you don't mind if it only lasts a few months before they grow out of it!

There's two years between my children so the youngest is a proper hand me down kid 😂

Hinch would never dream of keeping Ronnie's clothes for Lennie ..it's not even about saving money ,it's about saving the bloody environment Hinch you wasteful witch

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Chickens ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️ really struggling i see. Not commented on Stacey 5m either.
She's going try and turn tend farm into a farm. She couldn't handle fish and can't look after her dog properly. She's not even got enough space for a real farm
Bad manners not commenting on tend bff's 5 million. She often ignores her, she lacks class & maturity stroppy cow!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
They got fucked of with me reporting and said that if I did anymore then they'd pay no further attention.
His name was Tony and not Nigel btw 😂

He said that he would accept a small number of complaints over the following 6mths, but anymore would put a restriction on my account.

My reply to this was... well if you dealt with the complaints then maybe I wouldn't have to keep emailing you.
I heard nothing back 😂

Some things do fall under the CMA rather that ASA though and having a look back at my emails then anything gifted is for the CMA

So it's really worth doing research before reporting anything to Nigel/Tony

Well Tony, do your job or you’re going to have a veeeeeeery full inbox from tattlers!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She has no clue at all!! Supermarket coats are brilliant , easy to chuck in the washing machine when they get filthy and you don't mind if it only lasts a few months before they grow out of it!

There's two years between my children so the youngest is a proper hand me down kid 😂

Hinch would never dream of keeping Ronnie's clothes for Lennie ..it's not even about saving money ,it's about saving the bloody environment Hinch you wasteful witch
Absolutely! My girls now 23 and 24 (just!) are 22 months 2 days & 2 mins apart! Both had Asda or Tesco coats when they were little - perfectly good!

Hinch doesn't even wear her own range everything has to be a main brand "label" for the entire family.

Reactions: 17
Bad manners not commenting on tend bff's 5 million. She often ignores her, she lacks class & maturity stroppy cow!
you can feel the jealousy 😂From looking on here looks like she's been posting loads more on Instagram today trying to up her numbers and gain the attention 🙄

Absolutely! My girls now 23 and 24 (just!) are 22 months 2 days & 2 mins apart! Both had Asda or Tesco coats when they were little - perfectly good!

Hinch doesn't even wear her own range everything has to be a main brand "label" for the entire family.
I got 20 months between my girls .they are nearly 10 and 11. Nothing wrong with supermarket coats. She is so unrelatable

Reactions: 17
Yes I’m sure many people appreciate that whilst the amount of people living in poverty continues to spiral due to rising living costs. Absolutely clueless useless bleep of a woman. Why on earth she cannot just concentrate on being a good mum is beyond me. My maternal instinct has never told me any different. She should not have children.
I couldn’t agree more 👏🏻

you can feel the jealousy 😂From looking on here looks like she's been posting loads more on Instagram today trying to up her numbers and gain the attention 🙄

I got 20 months between my girls .they are nearly 10 and 11. Nothing wrong with supermarket coats. She is so unrelatable
My kids are dressed in supermarket clothes. I find Sainsburys and Asda the best, I refuse to use Tesco 🤣 I hate the cunts. They do get M&S underwear though 😭 I am my mothers daughter after all.

The eldest has some brand sportswear because of his age and that I don’t want him getting bullied from his peers because we have no bleeping money. It’s all second hand from my cousin but it’s in good Nick.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So she's now using Ron as a justifiable excuse to be where she is because of his difficulties he has had. Are you joking! Using your child.

No you decided to move on your own accord. It wasn't to do with Ron because you said Inch wanted to move in 2019. Why can she never be honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.