Mrs Hinch #507 Snogging an alpaca every morning does not a farmer make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just seen her latest stories. My heart was in my mouth watching Ronnie in the alpaca enclosure feeding them carrots. bleeping woman is so irresponsible. They could of spat right in his face, bit him or even worse, kicked him. All whilst she bleeping films. GAH! She gives me the bleeping rage.
I was the same watching that I literally had to look away made me sweat watching it extremely irresponsible ! They could have bit him ran at him spat at him anything and there she is saying it makes heart melt! She’s outrageous honestly !

Reactions: 20
I wonder if something actually happened to flip and flop (r.i.p) other than the obvious swim down the toilet? Makes no sense how she said fish are such hard work but then proceeds to get alpacas and chickens 🙄 I mean we only ever seen them like twice and they were gone!

I wonder if Henry had a fish supper?

Reactions: 28
I hate it when she says things like this!……tell your pearls of wisdom to those that are homeless, struggling to eat/pay bills, to those fighting Illness, those fleeing DV or trapped with that life, she’s is bleeping clueless! 😡
All I can think of seeing that is poor little Rayan and his family (and everyone involved in rescuing him). 💔💔💔

Bet she has no clue who he even is or what's going on in the world.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I was the same watching that I literally had to look away made me sweat watching it extremely irresponsible ! They could have bit him ran at him spat at him anything and there she is saying it makes heart melt! She’s outrageous honestly !
Seriously the woman is irresponsible. Why would you let him in the enclosure like that she needs locking up 😡

Reactions: 13
The worst is that of the alpacas spit on the kid or misbehave, we won’t know about it cause it’s not something she will be sharing.
Everything has to be perfect, you know !

Reactions: 20
Aye. My youngest daughter has chickens and they’re not easy at all. Hard work setting up a coop, area etc. Plus they’re locked in at the minute. They do fascinate me tho. When they were allowed out they strutted round the garden, like they owned the place. They’ll eat anything. I never realised. They even eat egg 😱. Cannibalism 😂😂
Difference is my daughter and family know how to look after animals/birds and didn’t get them for the gram
We’ve got 2, filthy fuckers eat everything 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Your children won't remember material things, they'll remember time spent and fun memories. Fiveminutemum is a great person to follow for this.The mum guilt just shows your a great mum, because your worrying!
I agree. I clearly remember my dad singing to me when I was little and my nan reading to me, but I have no memory of what colour our sofa was or what type of car we had, etc. Material things aren’t important, spending time with loved ones is everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It's not even how much she spends on a toddler coat, rich people will buy more expensive things, it's how she got this rich to buy that coat in the first place, a chav fleecing people. It's disgusting, meanwhile nurses are struggling to put food on the table whilst working 12+ hours a day. She makes me sick

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I used to be fascinated by how you guys spotted the photoshop errors- duck me, if someone can’t see that there’s a chunk missing from the side of her child’s head...I cannot believe how/ why she feels the need to do that?! He’s a CHILD!!!! 😤
Edited to add pic as I’m useless!!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
God she’s winding me up this eve she is so tone deaf and just blind. Nusty trolls here are going through soooo much and the whole country is going to hell in a hand cart at the hands of the Tory government. I bet fiddle and hysteric-Al read the Daily bloody Mail.
children are dying, starving, freezing. Pensioners are choosing to heat or eat. hundreds of thousands lost loved ones to the pandemic. She has a massive platform to do some good, raise money, giveaways, raise awareness.
she’s an utter parasite

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
To Mrs Hinch: stop forcing themes on your sons’ bedrooms; let them choose what THEY want rather than what YOU want. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 26
And Ive just read that that poor little boy down the well passed away.
I hate the world today

• Sad
Reactions: 37
I used to be fascinated by how you guys spotted the photoshop errors- duck me, if someone can’t see that there’s a chunk missing from the side of her child’s head...I cannot believe how/ why she feels the need to do that?! He’s a CHILD!!!! 😤
Edited to add pic as I’m useless!!!
I can’t work this out, it does look like it’s edited but it also could just be the way he’s facing… he’s looking down at the box

Reactions: 10
How exactly does her profile 'lift people up everyday'???
Her profile when she's not on a break and having a day off is all;
Me me me me, mine mine mine, I I I I, gloat gloat gloat, brag brag brag, purchased this, purchased that, gifted this gifted that, love our Ron, dogs fur comb/blows in wind, love my Len, alpaca eats carrots carrots carrots, plagurised empty quotes left right and centre ... blah blah blah"

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Thread Suggestion: Hinchy’s dangerous games, she’s playing with fire for fame.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.