Mrs Hinch #507 Snogging an alpaca every morning does not a farmer make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up after been away with a family emergency and I just notice she is asking people for them to make recommendations for them to rehome chickens. Yeah I can’t see that bleeping idiot getting up and cleaning them out checking for eggs and if there are complications when your have laying hens. 🖕🏻 duck off vain ass witch look after your kids and yourself before inflicting animals to your behaviour

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Seriously what the hell is this? I’m a grieving mum who lost her teenage son four years ago on Christmas Eve, Is that the best journey for me? Is it exactly where I’m supposed to be? What an entitled bi**h! I can look past her bragging, I don’t want to live on a tend farm or force feed carrots to alpacas and I don’t care about how much stuff she gets for free but I do care when she’s spouting quotes that might be relevant to her but probably not to half the population. 😡
I lost my baby boy aged 6 months to a heart condition. Sending you massive mummy hugs xx

• Heart
Reactions: 45
That’s just the sheet to protect the carpet, it’ll be ripped up once the painting is done - she’s already said that the carpets aren’t being replaced
They're defo ripped up, she said she liked the white carpets but that they weren't practical with a dog and kids. She never said she was keeping them, the whole house and everything it come with has been ripped out. Just like she's ripped herself off buying a overpriced 1.5 mil house to spend a hefty amount getting it done up

Reactions: 32
They're defo ripped up, she said she liked the white carpets but that they weren't practical with a dog and kids. She never said she was keeping them, the whole house and everything it come with has been ripped out. Just like she's ripped herself off buying a overpriced 1.5 mil house to spend a hefty amount getting it done up
Bet she ain’t even gifted them someone would probably been very appreciative of them carpets 😕

Reactions: 17
Can I just ask, if any of us apply for a job via Totaljobs (where I’ve read S&J worked and were top sales people) and get a job via them, do the jobseekers who’ve got the job become the Sale? Humans for sale, roll up roll up.

Reactions: 10
Ffs more bloody Alpacas before the inevitable standard sickly goodnight quote post 😴 Possibly a day off again tomorrow given today's exhausting schedule!

Reactions: 12
The puffer/bomber coat that Farmer Ron is wearing to do his farm work in is Tommy Hilfiger. It's currently available to buy half price reduced to £60. Fml.

Reactions: 18
Just a thought about her human boys

...Does she ever read them a story?
I probably know the answer already so don’t know why I’m even putting it out there... but it makes me sad cos I don’t think she does 😢

shes not helping their development at all and I’m no child expert and getting into debates about parenting before anyone starts.
I just always knew that reading to your kids and talking to them helps them develop😕 dunno why but that thoughts just made me feel sad for them

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
For those that aren't banned from Nigel (like me 😳)

This is something for the ASA. If it's gifted, which it clearly is then it has to have #Ad or #gifted

Both accounts can be reported using all this evidence
What! How do you get banned from Nigel?? Worrying.......

Reactions: 13
Sorry if been said but have hinch and SS been paid and in competition to advertise dulux today 😬

Been out for the day with my girls so catching up now

Reactions: 16
😴 Brag brag brag..... Yes we get it you repetative twit!
View attachment 1042262
She is really trying to convince herself, isn’t she. Doesn’t she realize the more she does this, the more she will commit to this “lifestyle” by buying more animals and pushing the narrative, until one day she realizes she’s not really a tend farm person and will move on to the next thing and will have to convince her followers and herself that it’s the right move all over again 🙄She is not happy, and never will be.

(sorry for the run on sentence but she is exasperating)

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She is really trying to convince herself, isn’t she. Doesn’t she realize the more she does this, the more she will commit to this “lifestyle” by buying more animals and pushing the narrative, until one day she realizes she’s not really a tend farm person and will move on to the next thing and will have to convince her followers and herself that it’s the right move all over again 🙄She is not happy, and never will be.
Can you imagine her selling the house…

Buy this ready made tend farm upon purchase you get a free goat, pigs, chickens, 3 alpacas, ducks and a bleeping unicorn.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
For a women who couldn't handle her dog pooing, who brought alpacas that 'poo in one spot' why on earth is she after chickens, ducks and geese who are incontenant and poo anywhere and everywhere they walk?? Geese poo is huge thick and messy too 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Can you imagine her selling the house…

Buy this ready made tend farm upon purchase you get a free goat, pigs, chickens, 3 alpacas, ducks and a bleeping unicorn.
And everything will have those labels “handmade with love by Weepetto.” 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I thought the same, I have never disliked an alpaca in my life, I actually nearly bought some a few years ago, I can’t stand them now, I’m glad I didn’t buy any 😂😂
There will be 3 looking for alpaca people soon if you change your mind!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The puffer/bomber coat that Farmer Ron is wearing to do his farm work in is Tommy Hilfiger. It's currently available to buy half price reduced to £60. Fml.
Wouldn't dare pay that much for a TODDLERS coat that last 2 min, they grow so quickly 🤯
My 3 kids are 8 and under and their coats are usually between £20-30 each from Asda, they really are good quality, when they're young they do not need an overly expensive coat, mine get 2 new coats a year, 1 being a lighter mac type jacket then the other being a winter coat. That does them.

Ronnie has about 10 coats and they'll just be chucked in the bin when they get too small. They won't be washed and put away ready for Lennie.

With my kids coats when they're due a new one, near enough every year even with a regular throw in the washing machine and boisterous dirty outside play, all my kids coats last and they'll be in fair enough condition where I donate them so a less fortunate child stays warm that winter.
She has more money than sense and it actually knocks me sick.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.