Mrs Hinch #507 Snogging an alpaca every morning does not a farmer make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Jamie is gifting her actual sheep 🐑 probably why she’s taking time out so the huns miss her and don’t mind when she comes on bragging when it’s her birthday
He'd just have to buy her more bot followers.....and she'd have lots of tend sheep 😂 🐑

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thread title 🤣🤣

so Farmer Soph lasted about a week and now she’s back to struggling Soph on the Sopha, and the tend mess. By the way that’s the worst tend mess so far 🤣🤣 upturned nappy caddy and nappies all over the place and those weird cushions, has Royoioi been pronking around Greyskull, what is happening 🤣
Do we think the alpacas have gone back to alpaca people yet? 😳🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If they havent, they will eventually.
Who the duck are they kidding they're "cuntry farm folk"? More happy in chav attire slobbing out in front of some shite game show!
I’m just imagining her having a strop cos it’s not working out how she wanted it to and they’ll all just give up on the country life dream but not tell anyone and we’ll just see them more n more at greyskull cos they’ve decided to knock hinch farm on the head 🤣🤣🤣
Never to be heard of again

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The way she looks so pissed off in that video and has a right face on her then realises perv is filming and out come the smiles and kisses 🙄🙄 ALL TEEEEENNNNDDDDDDD!!!!

Reactions: 16
I’m just imagining her having a strop cos it’s not working out how she wanted it to and they’ll all just give up on the country life dream but not tell anyone and we’ll just see them more n more at greyskull cos they’ve decided to knock hinch farm on the head 🤣🤣🤣
Never to be heard of again
I do wonder if she really has had it with filming her crap and has totally lost interest. It's all just for the money and she's spending it like water (but more gifted stuff no doubt). It can't and won't last forever. Inch can't possibly stay unemployed indefinitely either but i don't think he's bothered, they're both still used to their fake, funded life.

Reactions: 11
I think be timing is so poor and she knows it the influencer thing is coming to an end Covid started to open peoples eyes at how little they do and people stuck at home on furlough or jobless were watching these lazy sods making millions for doing nothing and then she saw a little break between Covid gloom to announce Hinch farm but if she continues to brag brag brag brag and show off her throwing money at things even things that didn’t need changing but she had so much money to waste it’s going to piss lots of people off.

Her target audience will be hit HARD with the cost of living going up dramatically so they won’t wanna see it. They will be choosing to feed their children or put on the heating something princess spoilt will NEVER relate to I know she’s tone deaf but even she will see how cuntish it would be to keep shoving the tens farm in peoples faces and all new decoration and furniture!!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Just divided a household in two, and I've still got my house in order more than madam and her two properties. Of course, we didn't have 4 rabid animals (alpacas and Fiddle) to pack up, but Hinch has inspired my kitchen clean up ... I've left all the Pink Stuff etc to him.

Hinch is on a hiatus cos bezzie Stace is on 5 mill. I like Stace soz for my sins.

Hin

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I do wonder if she really has had it with filming her crap and has totally lost interest. It's all just for the money and she's spending it like water (but more gifted stuff no doubt). It can't and won't last forever. Inch can't possibly stay unemployed indefinitely either but i don't think he's bothered, they're both still used to their fake, funded life.
Maybe she’s just gonna be like this until she can finally reveal her FINISHED house Reno! So she’s in some kind of slum mood right now cos she can’t have the BRAG FEST she craves!
so she’s kind of on a come down while watching her frenemies BRAG 🤣🤣 how awful for her 🙄

Reactions: 9
Nooo someone has a very similar username to you!
Btw they are lovely, and on the support thread, and is defo not Hinch!
( I was joking before 🙃)
I was ever so confused when I first read your post and saw the name of the poster! I'm glad you've confirmed they're not Hinch, I had to jump in and make sure I wasn't attached to that theory 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think be timing is so poor and she knows it the influencer thing is coming to an end Covid started to open peoples eyes at how little they do and people stuck at home on furlough or jobless were watching these lazy sods making millions for doing nothing and then she saw a little break between Covid gloom to announce Hinch farm but if she continues to brag brag brag brag and show off her throwing money at things even things that didn’t need changing but she had so much money to waste it’s going to piss lots of people off.

Her target audience will be hit HARD with the cost of living going up dramatically so they won’t wanna see it. They will be choosing to feed their children or put on the heating something princess spoilt will NEVER relate to I know she’s tone deaf but even she will see how cuntish it would be to keep shoving the tens farm in peoples faces and all new decoration and furniture!!
All this! The total lack of engagement tonight after radio silence, absolutely no effort in her context. She got what she set out for may she go out with bang! ( although not cilit as no money in that huns) but I sincerely hope she rides off into the distance on her llamas and actually gives her beautiful sons a good life free of grey and justroll doing that would at least give me some peace at the fact she made millions of vulnerable folk. ATB

All this! The total lack of engagement tonight after radio silence, absolutely no effort in her context. She got what she set out for may she go out with bang! ( although not cilit as no money in that huns) but I sincerely hope she rides off into the distance on her llamas and actually gives her beautiful sons a good life free of grey and justroll doing that would at least give me some peace at the fact she made millions of vulnerable folk. ATB
Edit - out of* sorry too much lambrini and sausage casserole

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Most important question of the day - has she managed to find time whilst doing duck all to save her £2 today to match her two houses?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.