Mrs Hinch #507 Snogging an alpaca every morning does not a farmer make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did … maybe she realised showing this tend mess was against her brand guidelines?

Edit for typos
She's a psychologists dream isn't she , really wonder what goes through her head...wonder if she will have some sob story today as to why MIA .

Reactions: 10
She's a psychologists dream isn't she , really wonder what goes through her head...wonder if she will have some sob story today as to why MIA .
100% … as I mentionned yesterday I bet she will show screenshots of messages from her worried huns, with support and kind words … too predictable !

Reactions: 11
She has more than Elton John, Rod Stewart, Diana Ross they’re absolute Legends who’s been around way before she was even born!
Same goes for SS she has more than them!
Which goes to prove what a sad state of affairs this poxy world now is

Reactions: 19
Most important question of the day - has she managed to find time whilst doing duck all to save her £2 today to match her two houses?
this was the Hinch version of Mollymae’s “we all have the same 24hrs in a day”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We all know it’s a staged mess in the living room but I can’t help thinking the nappy caddy was tipped out in a rage because she couldn’t find something. Excellent role model for the niece.

Reactions: 27
Place your bets.....what will we be treated to today?
Carroty treats?
Soft play?
Washing machine or windowsill clean?
Q&a or some licky bum bum innit messages from herself huns?
Plagiarised quote and then radio silence?

I shared it last night… do I need to share it again 🤣
No. Please don't ruin my day.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I haven't caught up but I saw this on the last thread and wanted to reply to @moominflower and just wanted to confirm that this isn't me 😂. Thanks ATV 👍
I’m so confused. Is there a new poster with a similar name?! Hmmm @moominflower I understand your spider senses… it’s a bit odd to almost copy the name of an existing poster and then just drop on to the support thread.

(@DisgruntledPelicans I don’t mean you! I mean the new one is odd)

Weeping Al was last seen on David Dickinson trying to convince his whittlings are historic.
Along with his team mate Jamie’s dad the antique expert innit oi oi

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Place your bets.....what will we be treated to today?
Carroty treats?
Soft play?
Washing machine or windowsill clean?
Q&a or some licky bum bum innit messages from herself huns?
Plagiarised quote and then radio silence?
It will either be all or nothing but definitely an Ad or two over the weekend seeing as she's done duck all since Wednesday.
She just can't be arsed, all so 'forced', even more so these days & the Alpaca novelty is probably wearing off by now.

Reactions: 10
Confused.

Is fanny leaving? 😔
Has hinch or her family been in touch with them?

Tell the lot of em to sit on this 🖕 and swivvel

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I think be timing is so poor and she knows it the influencer thing is coming to an end Covid started to open peoples eyes at how little they do and people stuck at home on furlough or jobless were watching these lazy sods making millions for doing nothing and then she saw a little break between Covid gloom to announce Hinch farm but if she continues to brag brag brag brag and show off her throwing money at things even things that didn’t need changing but she had so much money to waste it’s going to piss lots of people off.

Her target audience will be hit HARD with the cost of living going up dramatically so they won’t wanna see it. They will be choosing to feed their children or put on the heating something princess spoilt will NEVER relate to I know she’s tone deaf but even she will see how cuntish it would be to keep shoving the tens farm in peoples faces and all new decoration and furniture!!
Yes definitely agree. She's also going to get a massive shock when she realises how much it's going to cost to run the new house. The energy bills will be astronomical.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.