Mrs Hinch #507 Snogging an alpaca every morning does not a farmer make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now come on everyone we are taking things too far, and being petty talking about Jimbobnonob like this, only kidding crack on🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Are you egging me on catlady?.
It's all part of the final chapter...Soph moves to the outer somewhere and herds her flocks-makes an unexpected appearance on Come Dine with Me as a hasbeen but the others can't hold their food down cos her hair is getting in their food and she honks.

Meanwhile inch and fiddle have changed Mushroom Manor into a b&b but the other contestants don't like them.
Weeping Al was last seen on David Dickinson trying to convince his whittlings are historic.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
That video he posted, was 100% staged. Fed up with this "oh he caught me off guard bollocks" Lennie was clearly craning his neck looking at him as if he had been talking just moments before. Could you imagine living in a house where its constantly "3,2,1...action" he's not Steven bleeping Speilberg for crying out loud.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
That video he posted, was 100% staged. Fed up with this "oh he caught me off guard bollocks" Lennie was clearly craning his neck looking at him as if he had been talking just moments before. Could you imagine living in a house where its constantly "3,2,1...action" he's not Steven bleeping Speilberg for crying out loud.
100% staged her eyes were darting all over the place, the twitchy bodylanguage and tapping of Lennie when the camera was on her, the using Lennie as a human shield to hide her chin behind. Nothing is by chance with these 2

I would like to know why she always restrains her children? Lennie is never free to move, always being held or in a pram or bouncer etc. Why is he never on the floor with some toys while she's slobbing moulding in to the sofa? Engaging with his brother? Of all the things she shares, her 'best bits' she chooses these moments?

Last edited:
Reactions: 41
Now come on everyone we are taking things too far, and being petty talking about Jimbobnonob like this, only kidding crack on🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Awwww Poor Jamie OI OI JUGSSSSSSSSS GO ON SONNNNNNNN GRAB THE OTHER ONE. He’s such a nice genuine down to earth bloke 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thinking of chucking my towel in.
Mods-it's not a flounce 🤷‍♀️
Hinch is stalking me.I was here first but she's on my doorstep🤦‍♀️
What would you do?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
It’s her birthday soon isn’t it?

I wonder if Jamie is gifting her actual sheep 🐑 probably why she’s taking time out so the huns miss her and don’t mind when she comes on bragging when it’s her birthday

Just felt like sharing Both before we’ve had no work done thankooooooo 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Yu
jugs, Slang: Vulgar. a woman's breasts. verb (used with object), jugged, jug·ging. to put into a jug. Receipt that Inch is a sleaze and Vulgar and teaching Ronnie the same🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Trust me…when men laugh and make crude jokes like above, it’s a slippery slope to trivialising about DV/abuse/r@pe. I’m a therapist, just feel sorry for Ron Ron 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Inch's knob is so small if he ran into a wall with a boner he'd break his nose.... Oh wait
Omg I’m drinking a capri sun in bed (not sure why, you can tell I’m a Mum) I read this, couldn’t stop laughing and snorted some up my nose!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 made my night !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thread title 🤣🤣

so Farmer Soph lasted about a week and now she’s back to struggling Soph on the Sopha, and the tend mess. By the way that’s the worst tend mess so far 🤣🤣 upturned nappy caddy and nappies all over the place and those weird cushions, has Royoioi been pronking around Greyskull, what is happening 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve just enlightened Mr Wize Owl on what we’re going to do about worrying about the rising cost of EVERYTHING....

We’re going to put Lingo on and just hope that everything sorts itself out 🙄

He seems about as impressed as Roioi and his alpaca pals were when they realised their grass is tend grass.

ATV, Guyshssssssss.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Remember that really gross phase Sofa went through, posting loads about inch wearing ‘grey trackies’ and he was all over it on his stories too? They’re both as clatty and rank as each other 🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Remember that really gross phase Sofa went through, posting loads about inch wearing ‘grey trackies’ and he was all over it on his stories too? They’re both as clatty and rank as each other 🤢🤮
I unfortunately remember it and actually banned Mr Wize Owl from wearing grey trackies ever again 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
For people that take it in turns to sleep at Mushroom Manor, they don't seem to EVER actually be there at night.

ETA I'll be calling bingo on her showing her turn to sleep there in the next few days.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.