Mrs Hinch #507 Snogging an alpaca every morning does not a farmer make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just having a quick scan through her grid - and find is quite amazing that with 4.3million tend followers - she doesn’t get over 9.5k comments - in fact most posts barely reach 2k comments

Reactions: 19
No. Please don't ruin my day.
Okay I’ll share the link…. @mrsimoan are you ready?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Remember that really gross phase Sofa went through, posting loads about inch wearing ‘grey trackies’ and he was all over it on his stories too? They’re both as clatty and rank as each other 🤢🤮
I’ve never known a family to wear so many tracksuits. I mean it’s even when they go out & visiting tends friends. They really are the King & Queen of chavs...I’m surprised they don’t rock up in their PJs on the nursery run!

Reactions: 17
I wonder if she deleted her story because of the Hinch tit everywhere… maybe she’s worried about ASA

There’s 3 candles and a tray, plus sky glass

C69DBDEE-CC9A-4A3B-AF28-7D491DC1399E.jpeg
04F9DB7D-9F16-41AC-8A9F-637FD0F4CA91.jpeg

Reactions: 14
She has more than Elton John, Rod Stewart, Diana Ross they’re absolute Legends who’s been around way before she was even born!
Same goes for SS she has more than them!
Tbf tho insta is made for influences not Real celebs.

Still obvious they buy followers though

Reactions: 6
I’ve never known a family to wear so many tracksuits. I mean it’s even when they go out & visiting tends friends. They really are the King & Queen of chavs...I’m surprised they don’t rock up in their PJs on the nursery run!
She did one day, she posted a video of her pushing Lennie in buggy home from nursery drop, with a coat on over her Jammas!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Back without an explanation. This is becoming a thing now. Sophie doesn't give two hoots at all.
Trying to be relatable with a messy front room! I just find it lazy and pathetic. Cling on is back too. They must watch Lingo on demand or something because it's never dark when it's on.

Why is poor Henners tired, they never take him out?
Poor thing is depressed. Even at his age he should still have a bit of bounce to him but he never gets the chance to be a dog. Plus he's obese so he couldn't bounce about even if he wanted to.

• Sad
Poor thing is depressed. Even at his age he should still have a bit of bounce to him but he never gets the chance to be a dog. Plus he's obese so he couldn't bounce about even if he wanted to.
Poor fucker is being bounced right into an early grave

• Haha
Reactions: 16
God I hope she cleans that bed well 🤮. Maybe cling on has to sleep on the sofa, while Henry lounges around in there.
There was a family on the news where they are struggling to house and pay bills. 4 kids all in one bedroom. Their house was very grey, I wondered if Hinch had influenced the Mum. It must hurt many seeing that dog in its own room, white sheets and her chucking money everywhere and living between two houses. She's nothing more than a person who preys on the poor IMHO.

Reactions: 22
If she looked aftet that dog he should be bursting with energy come morning time... jeez my 1 year old and 9 year old labrador are so desperate to jump up out of their beds when they hear me coming down the stairs. Their tails must be so tired with the amount of wagging and sheer desperation to get back out in the garden after sleeping all night.

She thinks she is a good owner humanising that dog but in my view she is just cruel and Henry is missing out on living his best life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.